TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next State witness (#62) is Dr. Angi Christensen. My notes from LVD's trial:

31 - DR ANGI CHRISTENSEN: STATE WITNESS, FBI forensics anthropologist (summary 1, 2, audio Apr26, Apr27)
Examination of TR’s bones (Aug-Sep 2020)
X-EXAM: asks about credentials

Last edited:
Absolute scenes in the courtroom today!

Will Prior talk about Chad's dingaling on cross at all?
I saw both prior and Chad smile. I think the attempt was to join in on snark, but it didn't work. When it comes to laughing at oneself, Chad is completely unable. I doubt Prior can muster up a sense of humor about himself, either. But it was a try, I guess.

MOO

I’d like to know if the forensic anthropologist could determine whether all of the burns to the remains/bones occurred at or around the same time as the murder. I’m not sure if several months would make enough of a difference to tell that but I still suspect that CD was out there with the pickaxe again in the spring when the neighbor noticed additional bonfires. That would have been long after AC was gone. And yet I’m puzzled by that because it would have been while LVD was in jail and seems that LE would have been watching CD or at least have had the FBI placed surveillance cameras nearby like they do near known drug houses.

Next State witness (#64) is David Sincerbeaux. My notes from LVD's trial:

33 - DAVID SINCERBEAUX: STATE WITNESS, ID State PD, analytical chemist (summary 1, audio Apr27)
Fire debris analysis - gasoline present with remains
X-EXAM: asks about contents tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members