TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This call is really hard to listen to. Why are they giggling? It's not funny. Lori asking, paraphrased "Do you think it was meant to have complications?" and then mentioning "the blueprints." Did we get this phone call in Lori's trial?!

WHERE ARE THOSE "BLUEPRINTS?"

MOO.

WOW. One part Nate Eaton skipped over that I think is important is LVD saying: "What I'm saying is that it's a combination of only, you know, five problems..."

1. Charles
2. Tylee
3. JJ
4. Tammy

5. Alex? Brandon?

This call is really hard to listen to. Why are they giggling? It's not funny. Lori asking, paraphrased "Do you think it was meant to have complications?" and then mentioning "the blueprints." Did we get this phone call in Lori's trial?!

WHERE ARE THOSE "BLUEPRINTS?"

MOO.
The blueprints are their grandiose plans, IMO. Apparently, with Lori in jail, things weren't going according to plan. Of course it was someone else's fault.

I'm sitting here biting down on my fury, wondering if Tammy ever heard a fraction of a fraction of the praise and purple prose Chad turns on like a tap on demand whenever Lori's ego needs a bump.

Or if he always just thought of her as a pay cheque, an office manager, a cook, a brood mare. And denigrated her the way he did at her funeral for their whole relationship. Called lazy, fat, forced to hide playing video games.

She deserved a thousand times better than Chad.

MOO

I started listening in the middle. Is Chad talking about "talking" to people who have died? If someone wants to try and interpret I am all ears. This is just nuts!
I'm behind, but I believe he is 'talking to' Alex (who was deceased by this time). If I heard correctly, Chad says he texted him.?? Did I hear that correctly?

I started listening in the middle. Is Chad talking about "talking" to people who have died? If someone wants to try and interpret I am all ears. This is just nuts!
Yeah, apparently he can text Alex in the afterlife.

I grew up LDS, and some of the mainstream beliefs are pretty strange to outsiders - even after twenty years I can surprise my partner with stuff.

But this splinter group's stuff just makes the weirder LDS stuff look like 'grass is green, water is wet'.

Texting the dead, portals, controlling the weather, folding Satan into a taco... If you wrote a script, it'd never get picked up. It's just too nuts.

MOO

So my interpretation so far of this call (I'm still behind) is that the 'contractor' (i.e. Alex) didn't do the job perfectly as planned. The plan is taking longer than anticipated, just like home renovations. And while that plan has not gone smoothly the contractor is promising that it will all still work out.

Yeah, apparently he can text Alex in the afterlife.

I grew up LDS, and some of the mainstream beliefs are pretty strange to outsiders - even after twenty years I can surprise my partner with stuff.

But this stuff just makes the weirder LDS stuff look like 'grass is green, water is wet'.

Texting the dead, portals, controlling the weather, folding Satan into a taco... If you wrote a script, it'd never get picked up. It's just too nuts.

MOO
He could "see" how Tammy was doing in the afterlife, so no wonder he could text Alex.

Is it normal for someone in a county jail to be able to talk to someone 10 to 12 times a day? I wonder if they did that right up until CD was arrested? Does anyone know the date of the call they were playing parts of this morning? If it was said, I missed it. I had a hard time hearing what they were saying much of the time but was CD really saying he was “texting” AC “Ray” who had been dead for months at that point? Did AC take one of those burner phones with him thru the veil? Did LVD really believe CD was texting AC? If not and she knew it was “pretend” why couldn’t she “pretend” to text him too? And when CD suggested LVD write a letter and mail it to AC to see if he would write back, where was she supposed to mail such a letter? Did they come up with this “code” to use on jail phone calls about plans and blueprints and projects in Hawaii when they knew she was about to be arrested? Or do we know of any texts or conversations they used these types of construction terms before they left Rexburg?

They must have hours and hours of these jail phone calls if CD & LVD were talking 10 to 12 times a day for months. I had wondered previously whether we would hear any of their calls besides the one the day LE found the remains of JJ & Tylee but I never realized they spoke so frequently. I think they chose a good one to play for the jury to show that LVD was looking to CD for the plan. But I can’t help wondering what else is on all those calls.

I did not see that text either. but I recall MGibb's story about that nite. I agree with you. MGibb testimony and MGibb's LE interviews: yes, a difference....nightmare morphed into a vision. would have to revisit to see exactly what she said if she was definitive whether she called CD or texted him about the nightmare/vision or said 'she couldnt remember which she did'.....(her LE interviews were full of BS IMO)....she claimed she did the same with LV, called or text and then supposedly went to LV's bedroom door as well. no answer.

It is my belief DW and her story about a nightmare, now a vision was BS.... she had to assign a new description, 'vision' which would supposedly carry a sense of urgency because, IMO, grown adults needing comfort from other adults in the middle of the nite because of a bad dream sounded ridiculous. and, of course, there would be a phone record...she had to have a story ready why the text and/or calls were made to both LV and CD in the middle of the nite.

It has always been my opinion that they heard something significant that nite which prompted the texts and calls. once MGibb is contacted by LE because LV said she had JJ, (MGibb lies to LE originally,) she then decides to tell LE the truth and record a call with LV on her own. IMO, it is because of what they heard at 2am and decided to stay in their room. but here is my disconnect about the 'story': they were still up at 4:37am???? and no significant conversation occurred in the morning with LV other than where is JJ?

all BS. IMO.
Well, "vision" is more in real time. The text was ATM. The text does not say "nightmare" the morph is to less mystical terminology.

I tend to believe that Mel and DW believed people were in trouble and were trying to get to them to help. And, Mel did text two people and try a locked door.

It intrigued me that he was worried about plural people he was unable to get to, as if he woukd have had the power to save them.

I think this is about DW knowing that CD, LVD and possibly AC being "in trouble" by hurting JJ, and, being the spiritually superior being he fancies himself, he was frustrated because he couldn't save the adults from the trouble they were getting themselves into, spiritually as well as legally.

MOO

Edited to add: I continue to think MG and DW were emotionally stunted, self centered beings who really wanted to be spiritually superior to the pack. They saw stuff (and likely should have said stuff) that traumatized them very much. They both seem trapped in elementary-school moral development stages of not getting in trouble, and not tattling. But I don't think they broke laws. That's my opinion.

Moo

Last edited:
Chad is the leader of this cult and Lori is..,,just plain stupid. She is where she needs to be. Chad needs isolation so he can never convince another person to be in his cult. There are people in prison who might get out in a few years that Chad could influence. I pray that never happens!

Sex, drugs and money with hefty perverted religious grandiosity running through both CD & LVD. Their over-sized "estial" egos won't allow them to admit they were wrong and their actions evil. jmo

ETA: Everyone within this cult had grandiose religious ideas about themselves... groomed and polished by CD & LVD. No one went to LE when they first knew it was all really just BS... they didn't want to be wrong either. Again, jmo

Last edited:
N
Well, "vision" is more in real time. The text was ATM. The text does not say "nightmare" the morph is to less mystical terminology.

I tend to believe that Mel and DW believed people were in trouble and were trying to get to them to help. And, Mel did text two people and try a locked door.

It intrigued me that he was worried about plural people he was unable to get to, as if he woukd have had the power to save them.

I think this is about DW knowing that CD, LVD and possibly AC being "in trouble" by hurting JJ, and, being the spiritually superior being he fancies himself, he was frustrated because he couldn't save the adults from the trouble they were getting themselves into, spiritually as well as legally.

MOO
NOTHING stopped him from going to the police or FBI. Yet he’s still thinking he is a visionary. He’s a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti