TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started listening in the middle. Is Chad talking about "talking" to people who have died? If someone wants to try and interpret I am all ears. This is just nuts!
Tricia, it is absolutely nuts. CD said he text Ray - Ray was another name for Alex - so not just talking to a dead Alex but TEXTING him! (I guess the reason they needed so many of those burner phones was so that people could take them to the other side of the veil to stay in touch after they died.) CD & LVD seem to have a code using construction/renovation terms and talking about plans and blueprints and projects. The project was supposed to have had only a 3% chance of having problems - can only guess this was the plan to kill Charles, Tylee, JJ, & Tammy and get the money - but the 3% chance of problems turned into 100% which is evidenced by LVD being in jail and she wants CD to give her assurances that this is all going to work out like it was supposed to - she doesn’t want AC’s assurance from beyond the veil only but wants to know that CD knows apart from his communication with the dead AC that everything is going to be okay. And CD & LVD were supposed to have to talked 10-12 times a day when she was arrested. Can you imagine listening to these two tap dance around references to their crimes and talking to dead people and giggling and stumbling with their code for hours? Someone from law enforcement had to hear all of that!

On the jailhouse call Lori says to Chad that, looking back, there are things she could have done to have reduced the risks to the 'plan', but they weren't made aware of the extent of the risks in the blueprints. (Seems like a jab at Chad to me.)

Chad replies that he is thinking of previous 'blueprints' where the people weren't warned either.
(I guess the information he received from beyond the veil wasn't perfect. What kind of prophet is he anyway?)

Chad is the leader of this cult and Lori is..,,just plain stupid. She is where she needs to be. Chad needs isolation so he can never convince another person to be in his cult. There are people in prison who might get out in a few years that Chad could influence. I pray that never happens!
Thr first line of your post made me LOL. Thank you

Tricia, it is absolutely nuts. CD said he text Ray - Ray was another name for Alex - so not just talking to a dead Alex but TEXTING him! (I guess the reason they needed so many of those burner phones was so that people could take them to the other side of the veil to stay in touch after they died.) CD & LVD seem to have a code using construction/renovation terms and talking about plans and blueprints and projects. The project was supposed to have had only a 3% chance of having problems - can only guess this was the plan to kill Charles, Tylee, JJ, & Tammy and get the money - but the 3% chance of problems turned into 100% which is evidenced by LVD being in jail and she wants CD to give her assurances that this is all going to work out like it was supposed to - she doesn’t want AC’s assurance from beyond the veil only but wants to know that CD knows apart from his communication with the dead AC that everything is going to be okay. And CD & LVD were supposed to have to talked 10-12 times a day when she was arrested. Can you imagine listening to these two tap dance around references to their crimes and talking to dead people and giggling and stumbling with their code for hours? Someone from law enforcement had to hear all of that!
OMG TEXTING A DEAD PERSON? For a brief moment that's what I thought Chad was saying but since I came into the call a few minutes after it started I thought I was wrong. Holy Mother of God these people are so crazy and dangerous.

So who is the 3%er? Lori asks Chad if Ray (Alex) can do something about it...like hit them. Chad says 'no violence'. Lori replies, no, just to get attention....to mute her.
So the 3%er is female. I'm guessing Heather Daybell (or possibly Kay?)

Maybe Melanie Gibb since the police were knocking on her door?

Probably Kay more likely. Heather was on their list always but she wasn't directly involved at the time. For some reason they were convinced she was forcing the investigation because one of her relatives is a cop. Is there any truth to the cop relative story? MOO.

Thr first line of your post made me LOL. Thank you
I've finally put my finger on who Lori reminds me of. There's a very good adaptation of Lord Edgware Dies, with David Suchet's Poirot. The whole point of the plot isn't that the murderer is terribly clever, it is that she is rather air headed but cunning, narcissistic, and completely amoral. She also murders her husband because her lover would never marry a divorcee, but a widow is fine.

Sorry, probably way off topic, but I have been trying to work out who she reminded me of for a couple of years, and there are good parallels in the story to the case, in terms of motivations. Christie really did understand the complex and simple motivations of evil in the human heart.

MOO

I'm sitting here biting down on my fury, wondering if Tammy ever heard a fraction of a fraction of the praise and purple prose Chad turns on like a tap on demand whenever Lori's ego needs a bump.

Or if he always just thought of her as a pay cheque, an office manager, a cook, a brood mare. And denigrated her the way he did at her funeral for their whole relationship. Called lazy, fat, forced to hide playing video games.

She deserved a thousand times better than Chad.

MOO
And Chad Daybell didn't want his name to be on Tammy's headstone.

Try going to police to tell them you had a bad dream and see what happens.
Hes no way as evolved and intelligent as her, but Heather didn't go to the authorities early either. All she had was feelings. They were right, but the weren't actionable by LE.

Charles went to LE with a threats to his life, and they didn't do much with that.

DW and MG did cooperate with police as best they could IMO. Maybe they are so stunted it comes off as very unheroic. Agreed that, as adults, they SHOULD have been more mature. But... if they were maybe they wouldn't have even been trusted to spend the night. IMO they did the best the could, and ultimately provided very helpful information and testimony.

MOO

I don’t get JP’s objection to an exhibit showing the lengths of the 2 driveways since he’s asked so many LE officers on cross how far they think this or that is. I have wondered why they didn’t submit something like this with measurements anyway and stop the guessing about it.

So who is the 3%er? Lori asks Chad if Ray (Alex) can do something about it...like hit them. Chad says 'no violence'. Lori replies, no, just to get attention....to mute her.
The context of the "3%er" was that CD had asked this person on LVD's behalf what the chances were of any "trouble" regarding the "plan" and this person had assured them there was only a 3% chance of any trouble. And now LVD wants CD to ask AC (who is already dead at this time) to talk to that person and figure out why it went from 3% to 100% -- essentially, why they were now in so much trouble (and she was in jail) rather than them getting off scot-free. And then maybe to hit that person in retribution for their inaccurate predictions.

Considering how CD had previously used messages from people's dead relatives to manipulate them (ie Tammy's grandparent didn't want her to play Farmville anymore), I'll bet it was just some deceased ancestor who'd been "speaking" to them from beyond the grave.

Another possibility is that CD went the Tim Ballard route and told her he was speaking to Nephi or some other Book of Mormon character. Who knows, maybe it was even Jesus, since apparently he was CD's brother in a previous life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti