TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to find the part where Lori uses the words (or at least I thought I heard) "down payment" when speaking with Chad. Anyone else hear that? And, I wonder what she considers as that "down payment" and to whom did they make it? I don't think they are talking about money. jmo

ETA: Were they talking down payment as in a sacrifice?

Last edited:
They were listening to the phone calls between CD and LVD, 10 or 12 times a day. Cringe!

No, in jail, in general, people get one call a day.
Money talks. Even in jail.

And Lori was pretrial, still. Presumed innocent. IMO the calls should be free. (But recorded. If a judge does not think it's safe to have a person out and about because they are dangerous or might flee, it stands to reason they should not have privacy to plan violence or escape.)

MOO

Money talks. Even in jail.

MOO

In this case, I think that they wanted information about the children.

These conversations! I am just floored. They KILLED children! And they are talking like high school sweethearts. So much like that, speaking with coy little "code words".

I am pretty sure that everyone on the jury is as horrified as me. "The project"!!! Ugh.

"Beautiful eyes filled with tears, and your lithe body dancing". Thankfully it was stopped. And now, back to the conversation, "it will be incredible, the 'Eurythmics'.".

Chad Daybell...talking to LVD. "Your value is tremendous, valued and needed in every way, I know that is a fact, you underestimate yourself...the lord is going to use those talents, I will call you back so we can pray".

They were listening to the phone calls between CD and LVD, 10 or 12 times a day. Cringe!

No, in jail, in general, people get one call a day.
I believe it depends on the specific jail. Some have a phone bank on the wall in the day room and during the day you can use it as many times as you want, as long as there aren't others in line ahead of you. Some jails may restrict it to once daily. Every county jail has different rules regarding phones, but in my very limited personal experience, yes, access to phones all day long is allowed in some.

In this case, I think that they wanted information about the children.

These conversations! I am just floored. They KILLED children! And they are talking like high school sweethearts. So much like that, speaking with coy little "code words".

I am pretty sure that everyone on the jury is as horrified as me. "The project"!!! Ugh.

Exactly! The project, the blueprints, the contractor, the down payment... code words for murder plans and more all covered in perverted sick sweet nothings... with giggles.

Almost unbelievable except we hear every word.

Why is all Chad's talk about Tammy's falling death percentages, her becoming a zombie and him not wanting to wait with the removal not a slam dunk? Why do we need to hear defense argue about unimportant details about Alex without addressing Chad's own words?

I wonder why Summer was considered dark when Tammy was still alive? From Chad's message it seemed like she, like Samantha, rejected Chad's teachings. Yet Summer defended Lori for as long as she could.
Summer and her dad and her brother Adam were all dark from the beginning. Lori asked Chad in the very early stage to rate her family members, Charles, Tyler, Lori’s dad, Summer and Adam were all dark.

I believe it depends on the specific jail. Some have a phone bank on the wall in the day room and during the day you can use it as many times as you want, as long as there aren't others in line ahead of you. Some jails may restrict it to once daily. Every county jail has different rules regarding phones, but in my very limited personal experience, yes, access to phones all day long is allowed in some.
This is also my experience, that calls depend upon the specific county jail. Telephone Calls are NOT free however and in the last 5 or so years have cost $3-$4 per 15 minute increment. The calls may be paid for either by the recipient or the inmate. Again much range in terms of what each jail allows, but my incarcerated relative would call and speak with me for upwards of an hour per day when he was struggling. State Prison is a whole different situation — we are limited to 15 minutes per call and there is usually a line so once the call is terminated, they are at the back of the line.

Regardless of county jail/state prison ALL calls are recorded and none come with any expectation of privacy. This is clearly stated at the beginning of each call.

This is also my experience, that calls depend upon the specific county jail. Telephone Calls are NOT free however and in the last 5 or so years have cost $3-$4 per 15 minute increment. The calls may be paid for either by the recipient or the inmate. Again much range in terms of what each jail allows, but my incarcerated relative would call and speak with me for upwards of an hour per day when he was struggling. State Prison is a whole different situation — we are limited to 15 minutes per call and there is usually a line so once the call is terminated, they are at the back of the line.

Regardless of county jail/state prison ALL calls are recorded and none come with any expectation of privacy. This is clearly stated at the beginning of each call.
Well, we know why Chad thought it was so important to keep pumping money into Lori's commissary fund, if they were spending $30-$48 DAILY giggling and talking in riddles and baby lovey dovey sentiment. *gags*

I'm surprised she had any cash left to buy Jolly Ranchers for her jail makeup.

MOO

Summer and her dad and her brother Adam were all dark from the beginning. Lori asked Chad in the very early stage to rate her family members, Charles, Tyler, Lori’s dad, Summer and Adam were all dark.
IIRC, initially only Summer's husband was dark. Summer also made sure that Alex was at Lori's place on the morning that Charles was killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti