TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the jailhouse call Lori says to Chad that, looking back, there are things she could have done to have reduced the risks to the 'plan', but they weren't made aware of the extent of the risks in the blueprints. (Seems like a jab at Chad to me.)

Chad replies that he is thinking of previous 'blueprints' where the people weren't warned either.
(I guess the information he received from beyond the veil wasn't perfect. What kind of prophet is he anyway?)
This goes to show that they expected to get away with it, that it wasn't too risky to kill all those people. Nothing to do with the world ending in July 2020. On the one hand some people betrayed them (L&C wish they hadn't trusted them) and on the other they underestimated the power of "dark" LE.

Thats a great post. I guess without a conscience it would work out that way for her. But I just keep thinking what a blow to her ego to find out Chad is just a Chud.
Ah, but a goddess would never fall for a Chud. So he must be a prophet. Only the best for her.

Admitting the truth about him means admitting it about herself, and how she pressed the nuclear option on her life for no reason. And I can't see her doing that.

One of the main reasons I'm as sure as I can be she'll never come back to earth is her own words. Her conversations with Colby are just... unspeakable. Both while the kids were missing and after they'd been found. You can hear the smile in her voice the whole time. And her statement at her sentencing was horrific.

MOO

Money talks. Even in jail.

And Lori was pretrial, still. Presumed innocent. IMO the calls should be free. (But recorded. If a judge does not think it's safe to have a person out and about because they are dangerous or might flee, it stands to reason they should not have privacy to plan violence or escape.)

MOO
I would imagine LE was allowing Lori and chad to talk as many times as they wished to find out where the kids were.

I keep waiting for the other insurance company to chime in, after all, the charges include "fraud". I would like to hear about the larger life insurance policy. Not the school one.
While necessary, I can't help but think that would be the most boring way to end before you rest, aside from rehashing cell phone pings for the third time.
And her statement at her sentencing was horrific.
I was wondering earlier if we will get treated to a similar statement about Charles in Arizona.

Since Samantha and her daughter were in line to be killed next who would Chad find to kill them? Alex died as soon as Tammy was exhumed. (About 3 months after this text).

I have to wonder, now that we can confirm Chad to be a serial killer, if he would get Lori to do his killings?

Remember. Lori told Audrey that she (Lori) could work herself up to killing her if she wanted to. By butchering and plastic bags,etc.

Did Lori and Chad discuss this? Was this Chads lifelong dream…to have people kill for him?

Was Sumner Shiflett next?
Did Audrey testify to Lori saying that or was it in a police interview or what? I've never heard this.

While necessary, I can't help but think that would be the most boring way to end before you rest, aside from rehashing cell phone pings for the third time.

I was wondering earlier if we will get treated to a similar statement about Charles in Arizona.
Well, if she's found guilty by a jury of her peers in Arizona, I guess we'll find out.

Ah, but a goddess would never fall for a Chud. So he must be a prophet. Only the best for her.

Admitting the truth about him means admitting it about herself, and how she pressed the nuclear option on her life for no reason. And I can't see her doing that.

One of the main reasons I'm as sure as I can be she'll never come back to earth is her own words. Her conversations with Colby are just... unspeakable. Both while the kids were missing and after they'd been found. You can hear the smile in her voice the whole time. And her statement at her sentencing was horrific.

MOO
That showed mental illness, IMO.
Make no mistake, I do not feel sorry for her. Judgment hasn’t even hit her yet.

Last witness has to be someone who loved Tammy, doesn't it? I know her mother died, so mom is out. Maybe Nate will have a clue? I posted my guess a few days ago.
A lot of today was about Tammy. Perhaps they will focus on the children again.

ETA: Judging by Nate Eaton's tweet, the last state's witness is a man, so not Audrey or Emma.

Last edited:
Last witness has to be someone who loved Tammy, doesn't it? I know her mother died, so mom is out. Maybe Nate will have a clue? I posted my guess a few days ago.
Please post again who you think it might be? I am trying to remember the whole trial and I can’t. All i can say is that if i was a juror, I would be certain that the State proved its case early in this trial.

I have a theory about LV going to Hawaii prior to Tammy's murder. It is my impression that Chad Daybell wasn't moving fast enough to get rid of Tammy. She went to Hawaii on the notion that, "absence makes the heart grow fonder" (or, more relevant: "absence makes the loin fires burn hotter"). Am I off-base here?

That doesn't seem to match what Justin posted.

I just can't get over the insanity of all of these people. Imagine writing that stuff and then the others believing it.

In that video of Charles talking to the cops, when said that Lori had been losing it for the last four or five years (!!!), that got me wondering if she'd been a reader of Chad's books, long before meeting him.

Please post again who you think it might be? I am trying to remember the whole trial and I can’t. All i can say is that if i was a juror, I would be certain that the State proved its case early in this trial.
Ok, a condensed version of my prior post is that ever since Tammy's sister testified I have been trying to figure out who will be the final witness. I felt like her testimony was so very powerful and would have been a great final witness, bringing home how much she and Tammy had planned for the future.

IMHO the only one who could come close is one of Tammy's children. We had several posts going back and forth amongst several of us and decided Garth was the most likely.

We don't have long to wait now, we shall see tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti