TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had no idea how tall he was. That's scary actually.
Yeah, he's six three. I have an uncle who's six two and a brother in law who's six four, but neither of them are as solidly built as Chad. They're both still imposing at close quarters.

I don't know how tall Tammy was, but she was petite. Tylee was fuller figured, but only five feet tall.

Chad wasn't a fitness fanatic, but it would have been very easy for him to overpower and overreach either of them just with his height, weight, and frame.

MOO

Sounds like LV had designs on getting rid of Alex Cox next. She is asking for Chad's help to "protect" him (from turning into a zombie?); LV texts CD that she has had a "bad dream" about Alex Cox, and that Alex Cox would be the one they ("they" meaning Law Enforcement authorities) use to get us both (meaning herself and CD). And that all this alone time is not good for Alex Cox. AC KNOWS something that is not good for LV and CD (if it were to be revealed to authorities).

Ultimately Chad wasn't there when the children were murdered. Lori pressured him to declare them zombies, so she could pretend their spirits left their bodies. Killing them (without remorse) would enable the spirits to move on to the next life. She didn't want her children; instead she was just sick of taking care of the demons that were cramping her style. Did she ever ask why the children and spouses became possessed in the first place? Because she and Chad were so important that they were targeted?

I guess we don't really know for sure.

It is possible he received the children deceased.

It would explain his rumored belief he us innocent.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member