TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first time we heard she was taking colodial (not colloidal) silver?
Oh boy, here we go. Colloidal silver is a well-known "remedy" in natural woowoo circles to the point it is kind of a meme (think tin foil hat but instead drinking or eating silver). It is extremely dangerous and of course doesn't work for anything.

Basically, it's a far cry from like, taking lavender to sleep or herbal tea for a cold. MOO.

Oh boy, here we go. Colloidal silver is a well-known "remedy" in natural woowoo circles to the point it is kind of a meme (think tin foil hat but instead drinking or eating silver). It is extremely dangerous and of course doesn't work for anything.

Basically, it's a far cry from like, taking lavender to sleep or herbal tea for a cold. MOO.
And does it produce asphyxiation or pink foam?

Also, John Prior asks Emma to confirm that there was no financial relationship between JP and Chad Daybell as far as the family home (that JP supposedly now owns) is concerned. Emma says that she does not know the details of any financial relationship between CD (her father) and JP.
I have a hard time believing this one. ED was told to make the loan payments when CD was arrested - surely she would have been told to no longer make them when he no longer owned the house.

I know that antidepressants can cause one to bruise easily.
They're also known to cause constipation (which hasn't been mentioned), weight gain (which has), and weight loss (not mentioned).

Depression is obviously a health issue that can cause different problems (i.e. not eating out of depression) but it is not immediately life threatening in the way that, say, diabetes or heart disease is. MOO.

EMMA MURRAY is taking the stand!

ETA: Prior requested in his subpoena that she NOT watch prior testimony, which means she hasn't seen all the evidence against CD.
Did the judge say that she would not have been excluded from the requirement not to watch? Did I hear that correctly? Her mother was murdered so why would she not have been excluded from that order as other family members who were witnesses were allowed to be excluded, weren’t they? I may be confusing the orders in the two trials. Can someone straighten me out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaneSays1989!