TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma sounds like a programmed robot.
No emotion. She is like her dad!!!!!
Just because Tammy "checked that box" to increase the amount of her life insurance available through her school employment, does not mean that Tammy and Chad Daybell had not discussed it between themselves.
And how was Emma sitting so close to her mother to see her check the box to raise her life insurance? How weird to stick your nose into someone’s business like that! Either I don’t believe it or Emma is lying.

No emotion. She is like her dad!!!!!

And how was Emma sitting so close to her mother to see her check the box to raise her life insurance? How weird to stick your nose into someone’s business like that! Either I don’t believe it or Emma is lying.
Oh, I am sure Emma was all in Tammy's business. Reporting to daddy dearest at all times.

Edited to remove possible victim blaming concerning Emma.

What a farce! Emma claiming she did the search for storms/wind the day before Tylee buried.
that wont fly. it was on HIS account the last day Tylee was seen alive. where was Emma on that date and time? did she also look up Ned Schneider and malachite rings? OFGS

her voice projects a cult robotic tone. and now she thought she had a dark entity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lcd115