TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the mattress was "upstairs" in the cozy cone addition to the house. Emma says that CD had just put it there, but now she's asked to move it? WTH is going on with the mattress? Emma goes on to say that there were "so many" people living at the house.
And it was liveable enough for them to give it the "cozy" nickname.

So the mattress was "upstairs" in the cozy cone addition to the house. Emma says that CD had just put it there, but now she's asked to move it? WTH is going on with the mattress? Emma goes on to say that there were "so many" people living at the house.
scratching my head...move the mattress? glad the video was played. enough said....

I’m furious. At Emma for throwing her mother under the bus. For her obvious lies. For believing the cult-Chad-BS. She is so special in the post-apocalyptic world! As for her flat effect — she has shown who she is from the very first interview.

Tammy got absolutely no support from her children while she was alive nor is she receiving any in her death.

But then I remember that most of this is down to Chad and his brainwashing, gaslighting, and false prophetizing. I’m sorry for the lot of them. The ‘kids’ will have a hard road ahead of them after Chad is convicted and sentenced to death.
Similar treatment of Chad’s mother by her children.

Found this on Nate’s FB…

Emma Murray, Chad Daybell's daughter, is on the stand. She says she was told JJ and Tylee were "in a safe place." Chad has nodded several times during Emma's testimony.

Blake revealed that Emma spoke to Chad nearly every day and he was heard coaching her about evidence. This could affect the jurors' opinion of her testimony. Emma also confirmed that she heard Chad talking about Tammy being close to death (detached from her body). It's all perfectly normal to Emma.

Last edited:
I wonder if they realized they were not subject to the exclusionary rule.
I’m certain Chad and Prior don’t want the *children* to hear the hard evidence of his guilt. In my experience with closely related felony murderers, hard evidence was one of the 2 things that broke through the wall of my denial. The other thing was when my nephew actually confessed to me, directly.

IMO Chad owes his children the truth. This is his moral imperative. If he truly has any pride whatsoever in himself as the family’s patriarchal leader, he will come clean to Tammy’s children and enable them to begin accepting the truth and moving forward with their lives.

Sorry-not sorry: Chad is a chicken$&it.

Yeah- she blew that farce apart. She knew exactly what prior was getting at with the fit bit, the herbal remedies, the anemia, the stairs and alleged long path to the cozy cone...her answers made it very clear that she is aware of the prosecution and defense themes.

Meanwhile, Prior reported he got "heat" from the misogyny/body shaming. How woukd he know. The jurors aren't even alllowed to discuss this with each other. It hasn't come up on the record.

(So I guess I should say, "Hi, Mr. Prior.")

The fact that Emma, a teacher of children who are precisely at the age to deepen their grasp on such things as metaphor, myth, figurative speech, says she doesn't understand the word "literal"? That's really scary. At the age of her students, Amelia Bedelia shouldn't just be funny. They should be able to articulate why.

I feel bad for her. She is lying about a coworker all her coworkers LOVE. I'm perplexed they might be keeping her on as a teacher, but if they do, not only will she be terrible at it, but she will be hated at work. Her only friends will be her incarcerated father and step-mother.

MOO
The one thing I cant agree with is feeling bad for Emma. She is distancing herself from her mom, to lie for her dad who murdered her mom. She really knows this and yet throws her mothers memory under the bus. I don’t feel sad for someone who does that. If a member of my family died and another member was responsible then don’t ask me to lie to save that person! It would break my heart. I wouldn’t go there. i would take the 5th first. Emma has now proved herself to be a liar like her dad. Nope. Not feeling sorry for her. She is now a co-conspirator of Chad and Lori.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX