TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross could have been much more spicy. Blake chose to go easy on Emma.

I do hope the jurors understand.

jmo

I don't know. I know that the people who spoke about Tammy previously were honest with their statements and feelings about Tammy. Emma, her own daughter, talks about her mother like she was an invalid. I honestly didn't believe a word she said.

Blake revealed that Emma spoke to Chad nearly every day and he was heard coaching her about evidence. This could affect the jurors' opinion of her testimony. Emma also confirmed that she heard Chad talking about Tammy being close to death (detached from her body). It's all perfectly normal to Emma.
more importantly, the state let the police car video speak loud and clear:

presenting Emma in the police car video shows she was totally disconnected from the reality of LV, her father's new wife is in jail because she will not deliver her children to prove they are alive and well....and thats ok, she will make sure she gets her commissary deposit....she states she already has an account for TELMATE that she has been TALKING with LV on......gawdddddddddd

...the property is being excavated and has no emotional reaction to ask as to WHY that is happening....she talks about bananas....and chuckles about that...

IMO, the jurors find her behaviour scary....*talking with LV???????*

After reading all the posts and catching up, I am certain the jury is as disgusted as we are. After seeing Garth for two minutes I am afraid he has been coached to lie as well. he might be a bit more emotional about his mom dying though.

Chad allowing his children to lie must disgust the jury. In some cases i am sure you can make law enforcement out to be the bad guys but the jury has already seen that the officers had more emotion than Tammy’s own children!

Goodness, if there was a dead body buried on my property, no way would i live there.

Unsure if this has been addressed. I’m watching from eastern time US and Emma is still on the stand. Some of you are mentioning that Garth is on the stand. Why is our stream not live?

ETA , we’re watching on Court TV

Last edited:
Unsure if this has been addressed. I’m watching from eastern time US and Emma is still on the stand. Some of you are mentioning that Garth is on the stand. Why is our stream not live?
I’ve noticed that on True hidden Crime, if i pause it for any reason then go back, it returns to where I left off. The others streaming, like Fox 10 phoenix or East Idaho news keep on going with testimony. They broke for lunch a few minutes ago. Garth was only on the stand a couple minutes when they broke for lunch. No concern there, he is as robotic as his sister.

I’ve noticed that on True hidden Crime, if i pause it for any reason then go back, it returns to where I left off. The others streaming, like Fox 10 phoenix or East Idaho news keep on going with testimony. They broke for lunch a few minutes ago. Garth was only on the stand a couple minutes when they broke for lunch. No concern there, he is as robotic as his sister.
So far I find Garth more likeable, but not more credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX