TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many points that made her unbelievable. The jury heard Emma and Chad discuss the mortgage, who should have their name on it and how to pay, yet she has no idea that JP owns the house. Her dad didn't tell her anything about that?
Why did they spend the entire cop car convo (lol) discussing finances instead of literally anything else more relevant?

Making sure the bills get paid while your dad is in the pokey is certainly important but not as immediately as important as finding out why two kids were buried in your family's pet cemetery. MOO.

There were a lot of things GD said he’d not heard before. It’s been almost 4 years since CD was arrested. If human remains were found on the property of anyone I knew (let alone my father) I would have watched every news report, scoured everything on the internet, and talked to everyone who even might know something to find out what was going on. If law enforcement thought my mother had been murdered even if I disagreed, I would want to know absolutely everything that made them think that. If the woman who married my father weeks after my mother’s death went on trial for the deaths of her children who were found in my father’s back yard and was accused of conspiring to kill my mother, I would have been there for every moment of her trial or at the very least listened to the recordings or read Nate’s updates or something.

This family is so far from normal that there are no words to describe it.
That's exactly right.

If the Daybell children really believe their mother died naturally and that their father was falsely accused, they would have been doing research and investigations to support that.

Okay. Emma doesn't think any body should be autopsied. But, wouldn't she make an exception to prove her father was not a murderer? She should be saying, "If I knew then that they would be accusing my father of murder, I would have begged for an autopsy that morning to find the cause." She should have been running to LE to explain the alleged failing health. She should have been scrutinizing every media report for reasons that the murdered children and spouse in Arizona had nothing to do with Tammy.

If she really believed her father was framed, wouldn't she find out everything she could to support that? Cooperate with LE to get the evidence against Lori, Alex, Melanie Gibb and the raccoon?

MOO

Especially when you consider the kids were previously reported to be upset Tammy was exhumed "and they didn't know."

I found it interesting Emma said she didn't believe in autopsies, or that anyone should be autopsied. Well now isn't that a convenient "conviction."
EDM claims they were not informed of the exhumation. why would she think there was ANY responsibility on anyone's part other than their own father to inform them? HE KNEW and made a call (along with LV) to AlexC to tell him. and then ACox dies the next day. I understand why he wouldnt tell his kids or would lie and say he didnt know. but:

that testimony was to elicit emotion from the jurors, despite JP's "if you need to take a break, tell me'<------exhumation discussion was not in any way an emotional trigger for her.

and....CD was sitting in her house for a period of time the day of the search. what were they talking about? or rather, what bs was CD feeding her as to the outside property search? the financial conversation with her took place while he was in the police vehicle so he wasnt hammering all of that out.....and she was all on board communicating with LV, past and present at that time and him making sure LV has commissary money.....

shocking conversations IMO
And what was in that luggage that needed to be immediately thrown out? And the mattress? Why were these priorities?

And what was in that luggage that needed to be immediately thrown out? And the mattress? Why were these priorities?
White wedding clothes? Although they already had a search warrant for the house so maybe nothing significant. Their Hawaiin clothes would not be needed in Idaho weather. Guessing hers never got unpacked.

Just realized a big miss from the prosecution, they could have nailed Emma on....

She claims she had an event the next day and was playing amateur meteorologist looking up wind speed, right?

Later, she was asked which way the police car was facing when her dad was sitting inside, and she answered "I'm not good at directions".

OKKKK, so wind speed directions mean what to you, you who are not good at directions?
To bump off this, If I was prosecution - I would have asked her and then followed up to confirm--- What was the big event you were going to have there that you needed to check wind speed ???

They missed that opportunity for sure

Was Garth the only one of Chud's children that was given a light/dark rating by Chad? TIA

That whacko was/is a complete con artist! :mad:
The only ones I can find are all on Lori's family, ex husbands and their families and the random dude interested in Emma that was "dark"

I do not see anything about Chud's kids but I am still looking.
Here are docs from Justin Lum's records

1716258813111.png
1716258832999.png
1716258853064.png

1716258874389.png

I think Blake did a good job with what she had to work with. It was obvious that Emma had been coached to answer only with "yes" or "no" answers. Emma's flat affect, really made me wonder if she was doped up. No one is that completely emotionally dry when talking about their dead mother. I have heard more animation from people discussing calculus equations.
I agree. and she hit on alot....subtle at times...EDM, alot of 'no's' and I dont remember.

EDM claims they were not informed of the exhumation. why would she think there was ANY responsibility on anyone's part other than their own father to inform them? HE KNEW and made a call (along with LV) to AlexC to tell him. and then ACox dies the next day. I understand why he wouldnt tell his kids or would lie and say he didnt know. but:

that testimony was to elicit emotion from the jurors, despite JP's "if you need to take a break, tell me'<------exhumation discussion was not in any way an emotional trigger for her.
I wonder if by keeping her head buried in the sand and refusing to hear any evidence or facts against Chad, if she doesn’t actually know Chad was informed and told others without telling her and her siblings.

I think Blake did a good job with what she had to work with. It was obvious that Emma had been coached to answer only with "yes" or "no" answers. Emma's flat affect, really made me wonder if she was doped up. No one is that completely emotionally dry when talking about their dead mother. I have heard more animation from people discussing calculus equations.
Thank God for Nate Eaton and his running written commentary. After reading it, I went to watch and did about 10 minutes, ffing to each witness, and each was like listening to paint dry. That was enough for me.

IIRC Audrey was a companion to Lori out of allegiance to Chad and Chads direction to her
Yes and that’s why I thought the state would call her in this trial - not about the threat - but about when CD reached out to her (late Jan 2019 - before CV went to police for help) and told her about finding LVD for the 2nd segment of his life and how he needed AB to be her friend and be a liaison between them since he couldn’t spend as much time with her as he wanted while he was stuck in the 1st phase with TD still alive and all.

@Spartygirl well, Chad is gonna have a lot of time to write out spreadsheets and levels of all of the people in his prison unit. DP's only get out of the cage one hour a day.

Reminder that Heather stated in her HTC interview that she believed Garth specifically would perjure himself for Chad.
Catching up on Garth's testimony and Prior has claimed that a second grand jury was formed to see if Garth...would face perjury charges? That's why his lawyer testified?

10 points for Heather Daybell.

The only ones I can find are all on Lori's family, ex husbands and their families and the random dude interested in Emma that was "dark"

I do not see anything about Chud's kids but I am still looking.
Here are docs from Justin Lum's records

View attachment 504876
View attachment 504877
View attachment 504878

View attachment 504879

Thanks Sparty. I am looking back through some of my copious notes trying to find where I located Garth being told he needed to come home. Will post info if and when I find it, but too tired right now. :oops:

It just came to me where I had heard it and I hope this is allowed: Sorry peeps but I don't recall which of the 3 videos it was on.

Last edited:
Typical LDS husband's reaction to their wife's death?

Is there such a thing? The people I know who lost a spouse were not happy. They were devastated! Kinda like the same reaction every other person regardless of religion would react!
Yeah, I’m not LDS but some relatives are. I’ve been to an LDS funeral (my nephew-in-law) and I’m here to tell you no one was “happy.” Yes, the believers found comfort in the thought that they be reunited one day. But happy? Hell no.

Unsure if this has been addressed. I’m watching from eastern time US and Emma is still on the stand. Some of you are mentioning that Garth is on the stand. Why is our stream not live?

ETA , we’re watching on Court TV
CourtTV is always behind because when they have commercials and breaks, they pause the courtroom action and then resume when the break is over.

Yes, Emma often answered with a quick yes or no. She seemed ready for those questions.
But there were other times where it seemed she had a script to follow. For example when talking about her parents' computers she said they were in the living room, and added (unprompted) that the screens faced where everyone could see them. Why did the add that? I think she knew what points were important to make.
Like others here, I am of the opinion that she was following a script.

With her very flat affect, is it possible that Emma is on medication?
Regardless, she clearly worships at her patriarch's feet and doesn't really lose any sleep about her deceased mother.

Q: Is it common to see your Dad in control and in charge?
A: Yes, as the patriarch of our home.
(Super cultish response!)

Even though JP 'encouraged' Emma to grab a tissue or take a break, the only time she did so (grab a tissue) was when the prosecution showed the video of Emma crying when her father was in the back of the police car. She didn't shed one tear for her mother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member