TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do feel for the poor man, he listened to Gibb speak about "her beliefs" for more than 3.5 hours. I bet he was exhausted by the end of that lol

Incredible.

I'd have had the lawnmower, blender and hifi on at blast with some good, strong Delta blues at the mere sight of The Gibb's mouth opening.

This fella needs to join the burgeoning LVD/CD-Adjacent support group.

Not expecting much in the way of fireworks from the D at this point. Picking away at the fringes of a very, very solid case.

No, he stopped recording and asked her to rate him on a light/dark scale. He must be a glutton for punishment.
For some reason, I immediately recalled Gibb swinging her foot onto the interview room table in Arizona, and laughing about socks and going commando below the ankle.

Gibb likes LE. She seems to enjoy LE interviews.

MOO

Prior harps on Tammy being fat. I happened to watch the judge’s YouTube channel to watch today’s defense witnesses and Prior happened to walk in front of the camera, my he’s rather rotund.
I liked how Garth picked up 3 McMeals (if that story was true) but only the female gets mocked for her HeAlThY habits.

MOO

For some reason, I immediately recalled Gibb swinging her foot onto the interview room table in Arizona, and laughing about socks and going commando below the ankle.

Gibb likes LE. She seems to enjoy LE interviews.

MOO
It is interesting to see, considering that every other player is distrustful of LE. MG sees the authorities as her protectors now, especially RW.

Doesn't Chad need Emma to fill he and Lori's commissary accounts and to relay messages back and forth for them. If she realizes she holds all of the power on the outside, they may have a real problem. Maybe they have other sources for money and info tho? Just imo

Doesn't Chad need Emma to fill he and Lori's commissary accounts and to relay messages back and forth for them. If she realizes she holds all of the power on the outside, they may have a real problem. Maybe they have other sources for money and info tho? Just imo
Reportedly Lori doesn't believe that Chad would throw her under the bus. While he speaks to Emma on a daily basis, Lori gets very few calls, most of them from her mother.

Since Lori is in AZ now awaiting trial on Charles' murder, I would doubt Emma is still filling her commissary.

@vislaw
What do you think about impeachment of Emma
I'm really looking forward to the state's rebuttal. Based on Ms. Blake's questions, it certainly sounds like she has audio that will impeach Emma. Some of her questions were so specific that I find it hard to imagine there aren't recordings. Get your popcorn ready.

Somebody said yesterday that Emma did not have a computer or smart phone at the time she was supposedly looking up wind direction on her parents' computer IN THE LIVING ROOM WITH SCREENS FACING EVERYONE....

Today I heard Joe Murray say he was out back chopping wood in the shed behind his house and he got a FB notification about Tammy's post re: Paintball gun shooter in her driveway. So he goes inside and Emma just got the same notification.

Thus, it seems they DID have some type of modern day electronics in order for them to be notified.

I'm really looking forward to the state's rebuttal. Based on Ms. Blake's questions, it certainly sounds like she has audio that will impeach Emma. Some of her questions were so specific that I find it hard to imagine there aren't recordings. Get your popcorn ready.
Oh goody.
Sooo hoping.
Truly would be a popcorn moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics