TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t the state telling all LE officers that they were not to watch trial coverage or discuss the case because they might need to be brought back on rebuttal? It seems I recall hearing that as the judge inquired as they were leaving the stand and asked the attorneys if they were being excused. Didn’t I?

Wasn’t the state telling all LE officers that they were not to watch trial coverage or discuss the case because they might need to be brought back on rebuttal? It seems I recall hearing that as the judge inquired as they were leaving the stand and asked the attorneys if they were being excused. Didn’t I?
I thought so but maybe Hermisillo was different?

The state thinks it will take a day and a half or two for rebuttal.

Although I haven’t watched the whole trial, I kind of remember that happening.

Yeah, Emma opened the door.

Perfect little robot daughter opened the door and has potentially let in the information about Tammy talking about her insurance at school to a coworker.

I can only imagine how she feels. She wants to save her Daddy, and she's said something that will help put him away, IMO.

I'm not sorry for her, exactly, but it's going to be a hard lesson for her to learn that she cannot save him, no matter how much she wants to.

MOO

I get confused about what dates and phone locations are being talked about. I need visuals.

It seems three dates are significant:

Raccoon text day and when Tylee was likely burned and buried.
The date Tammy was shot at.
The date Tammy was killed.

Also, does anyone have any idea on when JJ was buried? It doesn't seem he was buried the same day as Tylee. While it looks like JJ was killed when Mel G and her bf were visiting Lori, could Tylee have been shot at Chad's on the day she was buried?

I get confused about what dates and phone locations are being talked about. I need visuals.

It seems three dates are significant:

Raccoon text day and when Tylee was likely burned and buried.
The date Tammy was shot at.
The date Tammy was killed.

Also, does anyone have any idea on when JJ was buried? It doesn't seem he was buried the same day as Tylee. While it looks like JJ was killed when Mel G and her bf were visiting Lori, could Tylee have been shot at Chad's on the day she was buried?
Tylee's dates are 8th/9th September.

JJ's are 22nd/23rd September.

Tylee could have been shot at Chad's, we just don't know. Her remains were so damaged. There were tool marks to her pelvis, suggesting potential stabbing, but where and how she met her death is not known with precision because she was so fragmentary and destroyed postmortem.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member