TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it known or suspected that JJ knew what happened to Tylee? Would this poor child have gone through even more if he picked up any vibes about the murderous intent toward Tylee or himself? I hope not. I hope he was blissfully unaware. But the murderous adults around him probably gave off (weird, horrible, gleeful, creepy) vibes and it makes me shudder on his and Tylee's behalf.

MOO.

Sorry if this has already been previously addressed or discussed. I haven't consistently read the threads over the longer term.

JJ was buried on the 23rd.

From this article:

That same day, Sept. 23, Cox's phone was pinged at Daybell's property from 9:55 a.m. to 10:12 a.m., near the pond where a body wrapped in plastic was later found.

The theory I have seen posited is that the grave was predug.

MOO
Yes, I'm sorry, I got the kids' last sighting mixed up. Tylee was last seen on the 9th? And JJ on the 22nd or 23rd? So, where was Tylees body if she wasn't buried until the 23rd?

Is it known or suspected that JJ knew what happened to Tylee? Would this poor child have gone through even more if he picked up any vibes about the murderous intent toward Tylee or himself? I hope not. I hope he was blissfully unaware. But the murderous adults around him probably gave off (weird, horrible, gleeful, creepy) vibes and it makes me shudder on his and Tylee's behalf.

MOO.

Sorry if this has already been previously addressed or discussed. I haven't consistently read the threads over the longer term.
I doubt he knew. Lori probably told him that Tylee was off with friends or at school.

Yes, I'm sorry, I got the kids' last sighting mixed up. Tylee was last seen on the 9th? And JJ on the 22nd or 23rd? So, where was Tylees body if she wasn't buried until the 23rd?
Tylee was buried the day after she was last seen. Last seen on the 8th at Yellowstone, burned and buried on the 9th.

Two murders, two burials, two weeks apart.

MOO

Yes, JJ evidently loved/trusted Lori (and why wouldn't he?).
Tylee had to go first because if anything happened to JJ and lori told her lies, she would not believe it and would raise the roof. So first Tylee, then we have Lori seeking out a nanny and calling JJ her "niece's drug baby" to neighbors.

I think and hope JJ was not aware of Tylee's fate.

MOO.

JJ was seven, autistic, and lived a chaotic life with much upheaval and change.

First he was with his birth family. Then with Kay and Larry. Then with Lori, Charles, Colby, and Tylee. Then Colby left to start his own family. Then Charles was gone. Then Tylee. And then he died.

And in that chaos of family changes was Louisiana, Arizona, Hawaii, Arizona, then, finally, Idaho. He also spent time with Charles in Texas, I believe. He also visited Kay and Larry regularly.

The only constant for the entirety of JJ's life was the love of his grandparents. All he knew besides that was upheaval and change. His sister being absent for the last two weeks of his life he would have noticed, yes, but would not necessarily have caused him fear or great distress, unless her life ended in front of him.

And as for the weird vibes of the cult around him... it was all he knew from the age of two. Lori was already intensely, strangely religious before she even met Charles, from at least as far back as when her marriage to Joe Ryan broke down.

MOO

Tylee was buried on the 9th.
JJ was buried two weeks later.
Tylee then JJ
And, so sorry to ask about phone locations considering all of the testimony but was Alex's phone pinged at Chad's on the 9th?

JJ was seven, autistic, and lived a chaotic life with much upheaval and change.

First he was with his birth family. Then with Kay and Larry. Then with Lori, Charles, Colby, and Tylee. Then Colby left to start his own family. Then Charles was gone. Then Tylee. And then he died.

And in that chaos of family changes was Louisiana, Arizona, Hawaii, Arizona, then, finally, Idaho. He also spent time with Charles in Texas, I believe. He also visited Kay and Larry regularly.

The only constant for the entirety of JJ's life was the love of his grandparents. All he knew besides that was upheaval and change. His sister being absent for the last two weeks of his life he would have noticed, yes, but would not necessarily have caused him fear or great distress, unless her life ended in front of him.

And as for the weird vibes of the cult around him... it was all he knew from the age of two. Lori was already intensely, strangely religious before she even met Charles, from at least as far back as when her marriage to Joe Ryan broke down.

MOO
He also lost his dog.

I have loads of respect for Judge Boyce but lately I have either misinterpreted things he said or he has been less than forthcoming. No likey!
I'm picking up that he's done with Prior. I think Prior caused a delay. For some reason, Prior mustered up a few "Your Honor"s today, and occasionally he asked permission to approach the podium before being half-way there. Prior is trying to behave.

MOO

And, so sorry to ask about phone locations considering all of the testimony but was Alex's phone pinged at Chad's on the 9th?
Yes it was. For several hours. When he left Chad went inside and sent the raccoon text to Tammy just in case she noticed disturbed earth near the pet cemetary.

Alex went to DelTaco.

Dawson Murray Interview Recap Part I (or the highlights I remember):
  • There are 12 Murray siblings (yikes! even for an LDS family)
  • The Murrays were raised LDS, but they are now a variety of faiths and Dawson is no longer LDS
  • There are two siblings between Dawson and Joe - Joe is older
  • Dawson and Joe always got along and were pretty close, Joe was always laid back
  • Joe and Dawson got married around the same time
  • Dawson didn't get any red flags or weird vibes from the Daybells, said he liked Emma and she is "a jokester"
  • First met Chad and Tammy at the wedding reception, he didn't know Chad wrote books for a long time
  • The Fitbit competition between Tammy and the Murray father was real, and she did fake steps, Tammy is very competitive
  • Emma was not as close to Tammy as she was with Chad growing up, but had recently become closer with Tammy before she died
  • He loved Tammy and she was all the time trying to give them apples

Dawson Murray Interview Recap Part I (or the highlights I remember):
  • There are 12 Murray siblings (yikes! even for an LDS family)
  • The Murrays were raised LDS, but they are now a variety of faiths and Dawson is no longer LDS
  • There are two siblings between Dawson and Joe - Joe is older
  • Dawson and Joe always got along and were pretty close, Joe was always laid back
  • Joe and Dawson got married around the same time
  • Dawson didn't get any red flags or weird vibes from the Daybells, said he liked Emma and she is "a jokester"
  • First met Chad and Tammy at the wedding reception, he didn't know Chad wrote books for a long time
  • The Fitbit competition between Tammy and the Murray father was real, and she did fake steps, Tammy is very competitive
  • Emma was not as close to Tammy as she was with Chad growing up, but had recently become closer with Tammy before she died
  • He loved Tammy and she was all the time trying to give them apples
Thanks for the recap, good stuff to know!

Dawson Murray Interview Recap Part II (highlights from me):
  • At the time, just accepted the sudden death COD of Tammy
  • Thought it was weird Chad remarried so quickly
  • They were initially told the kids were being hid over a custody dispute between the Woodcocks who "just wanted money"
  • Dawson started to doubt this when Lori refused to present the kids at court
  • His family and siblings voiced their suspicions one by one over time, not sure who the first to doubt was
  • Joe and Emma believe they are being persecuted by law enforcement and the public (people come up to them in public), and Dawson believes they live in fear
  • He has only recently started talking to Joe after going silent for a while; they don't talk about the case, and Joe is very aware of Dawson's feelings
  • They were not raised to disrespect or hate law enforcement, believes Joe's comments are because they believe they are being targeted
  • He heard from another sibling that Joe and Emma believe Lori and Alex are responsible, Chad was sucked in, and Alex buried the kids when Chad wasn't home
  • Dawson doesn't think Emma is still in contact with Lori but he doesn't know for sure
  • Thinks they are still at the house for financial reasons
  • He thinks the story changing from "Dad was having an emotional affair" to "a physical affair" is a sign they are starting to accept some of reality albeit slowly
  • He does not believe that Joe shares his DIL's beliefs, and his support of Chad is more him supporting Emma
  • Believes Emma is partially just desperate not to lose the other parent (sunk cost fallacy)
  • Dawson was in Montana during Lori's trial but watched it; he has returned to Boise
  • He supports his brother but wishes they will be able to process the truth soon and heal properly
  • He believes that Chad was definitely trying to form some kind of cult, has never heard Joe or Emma reference them sharing the belief in zombies
  • Believes Chad hasn't believed in the mainstream LDS church in a long time
  • He believes Chad is guilty and the jury will sentence him to death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members