TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad was a missionary for two years. He knows how to use a washing machine, even if he never deigned to do it while married to Tammy.

LDS families make a point of showing boys how to use a washing machine and a stove before they're called. Also iron their shirts and sew on a button. When they are serving, they are responsible for taking care of themselves and their own possessions.

At least, that's how it was when I was a young person in the LDS church, and Chad isn't that much older than I am.

MOO
Yep! Teach those boys to take care of themselves and send them off! lol

Good grief no wonder AC died. Every single day, he is eating fast food. Chick-fil-A, Del Taco, McDonald's. Looking at his Google geo location, it is like a tour of fast food in Eastern Idaho.
Ok but do we know if Alex Cox ever dined upon a quarter pounder? He would've been released from the mortal coil long before December 2019 if he ever did that...

JP said yesterday during the motions hearing that he was preparing to rest his case. Did he mean that he was through calling witnesses or that he was almost through? Will he have any witnesses today? I would think “preparing to rest my case” most likely rules out calling CD to the stand, wouldn’t you? But what about the 3rd of 5 Daybell children he told the jury he would call? Will we hear from the 3rd one this morning? Does he have anyone else? Does he or CD realize that his case in chief thus far has done little to create reasonable doubt? If so, do they accept the inevitable conviction and hope for a successful appeal? Or do they take the risk of putting CD on the stand in a desperate attempt to create reasonable doubt knowing that the state would love to get to cross examine him? I seriously doubt they would do that but not so sure whether or not JP may have another witness before resting.

We shall soon find out….

But what about the 3rd of 5 Daybell children he told the jury he would call? Will we hear from the 3rd one this morning?
Nope. I think the 3 he was counting were Emma, Garth, and Joseph (son-in-law). I don't think any of the other children would have anything to say that would be useful for the defense, and certainly not useful enough to close out with. He'd have had them testify the same day as Emma and Garth.

Prior called another witness (#11): Dr. Eric Bartelink, a forensic anthropologist

Where is Prior going with this? Is he going to argue that Tylee's body was not burned on the Daybell property? That Tylee buried herself in the pet cemetery? That her bones really did belong to territorial-era pioneers?

Wow, I completely forgot about JP’s 4th expert, Dr Bartling. JP said he would talk about Tylee’s remains and why there was not a complete skeleton recovered.

I don’t think I can watch this testimony this morning. I’m going to get some work done and will check in on Nate’s updates from time to time and catch up with all of you here when this witness is done.

JP said he would talk about Tylee’s remains and why there was not a complete skeleton recovered.
I have some ideas as to why they didn't get a complete skeleton:
  • they managed to successfully shatter most of the bones into fragments, some of which may still be out there in that yard, or were consumed by critters
  • they disposed of some parts in another unknown location (less likely but still possible)
So I don't know what the point will be. MOO.

I don't think this testimony is going to help the Defense. The expert saying that SO many parts of Tylee's skeleton are still missing only serves to highlight the absolute, stunning horror of what they did to her, IMO.

Prior called another witness (#11): Dr. Eric Bartelink, a forensic anthropologist

Where is Prior going with this? Is he going to argue that Tylee's body was not burned on the Daybell property? That Tylee buried herself in the pet cemetery? That her bones really did belong to territorial-era pioneers?
I think Prior is insane to KEEP repeating the words corpse & remains. He is just reminding the jury of the horror that is found in Chad’s backyard. I know JP thinks he can work a miracle but this is BAD. Sickening. JMO

Wow, I completely forgot about JP’s 4th expert, Dr Bartling. JP said he would talk about Tylee’s remains and why there was not a complete skeleton recovered.

I don’t think I can watch this testimony this morning. I’m going to get some work done and will check in on Nate’s updates from time to time and catch up with all of you here when this witness is done.
Yes it sounds depressing and hard on the stomach for 8:30 am.

I think Prior is insane to KEEP repeating the words corpse & remains. He is just reminding the jury of the horror that is found in Chad’s backyard. I know JP thinks he can work a miracle but this is BAD. Sickening. JMO
Maybe, possibly JP finds Chad disgusting and has to put these witnesses on so Chad cannot claim ineffective counsel. Secretly though, JP is likely wanting Chad to be found guilty. He likely begged him to plea. But Chads arrogance is stronger than his common sense.

Again "carnivore activity" implies parts were unearthed by critters at some point and then reburied. If they believe she was interred around Sep 9th (day after she died) then that would eliminate the possibility of having been buried somewhere else first.

Unless she was unearthed from Chad's backyard, moved somewhere else, and then back to Chad's backyard at some point. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74