TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could not agree more.

I stare at that drawing of Tylee’s remains, front and back, with all missing bones identified in black, and all I can think of is Chad’s text to Tammy, telling her he is burning LIMBS before the rains start. And I imagine him standing there, shovel in hand and a smirk on his face, periodically punching at and stirring the fire to better burn those limbs.

I hadn't thought of that. And you may be correct. Which is a terrifying thought. As horrible as it is, thank you for sharing this possibility. It just underscores the depravity of this entire case. MOO.

So no testimony from Chad nor Julie Rowe. Whew.

Julie Rowe’s testimony would have been entertaining for sure, but I do not believe the truth and whole truth is something she is able to *discern,* let alone reliably express. Chad not testifying is not surprising, though I was kind of looking forward to it. I still truly do not understand how he captivated so many people with his ‘visions’ and speeches. I mean does he have hidden charisma that only appears when he speaks? I thought maybe watching him in real-time would provide some insight.

Whoa. CD REALLY DOES NOT LIKE this witness (Jensen). Watching his body language from her direct, and he is just sitting there looking SO SMUG. Nose up in the air. A mocking head-waggle and eyebrow raise when she says she doesn't recall when she would have observed Tammy trying to get her steps in. I wonder what's up with that?

Last edited:
What? GD told his co-worker he found his mother alone and dead and didn’t know where CD was? I really thought perhaps his family had misunderstood him but now I’m not so sure…

No wonder Grand Jury wanted to hear from him again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74