TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior keeps trying to sneak in his testimony when crossing these witnesses.

Amazing that when witnesses are dismissed and the judge asks the prosecution if they can be dismissed from their subpoena and the prosecution says yes, then Prior chimes in that they can. These are rebuttals witnesses. Defense has no rebuttal as far as I am aware of.

Nate Eaton

@NateNewsNow
·
3m

Mattingly introduces himself to Emma and says they have been trying to get a hold of them. He says they have the autopsy results of her mom. Emma says Mattingly needs to contact their attorney.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1793694745887490220

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow
Nate Eaton
@NateNewsNow
·
30s

Mattingly says Emma can reach out for victim services and gives her the contact information. Mattingly tells Emma she doesn't have to talk with anyone at the prosecutors office.

Emma talks about how the school system is growing and how different grades are getting moved to different buildings.

Replying to

@NateNewsNow
Mattingly asks who the attorney is and Emma says they don't have one at the moment. Emma says they have decided they are going to wait to learn about the autopsy when they release it.

https://twitter.com/NateNewsNow/status/1793694747116331405/analytics

I’m finding rebuttal more interesting than I thought I would but curious as to why some of it wasn’t just brought in during the state’s case in chief.

So if JP hadn’t called GD and had him tell about his dad calling him into the room that morning then we may not have heard about how he told others that he found TD alone and didn’t know where CD was. BTW I’m still not convinced that his co-worker didn’t misunderstand something but he sure seemed sure of it, didn’t he?

And EDM’s refusal to hear the autopsy results and apparently initially the response of all the Daybell kids sure sounds like they didn’t want to know so they could hold on to the delusion that CD didn’t kill their mother.

What does it matter about the autopsy results? The family didn't care about an autopsy after their mother was dead. They cared (CD), after she was exhumed, about the autopsy.

This makes absolutely no difference in the trial regarding CD.

11:23 a.m. Mattingly introduces himself to Emma and says they have been trying to get a hold of them. He says they have the autopsy results of her mom. Emma says Mattingly needs to contact their attorney. Mattingly asks who the attorney is and Emma says they don't have one at the moment. Emma says they have decided they are going to wait to learn about the autopsy when they release it. "We're just not interested in interviewing, answering any questions, we just want to see it," Emma says. Mattingly says they aren't asking for an interview – they just want to show them the autopsy and let her know what is in it.

Eastidahonews

Interesting, if Garth found his mother, totally alone, that changes the entire story we have heard all along.
It makes perfect sense that Tammy would be deceased at 1am when Garth came home. Alex left the area before midnight. But where was Chad? Surely Garth wasn't supposed to check on Tammy before morning.

What does it matter about the autopsy results? The family didn't care about an autopsy after their mother was dead. They cared (CD), after she was exhumed, about the autopsy.

Only to show Emma is lying.

Prior is trying to change the subject back to police are framing them and digging up their mother w/out telling them. This is the Prior who doesn't put me to sleep!

It isn't so much about the results, IMO.

4 of the 11 Defense witnesses testified that LE were harrassing the Daybell children. This recording was meant to show that, no, LE was handling them with kid gloves -- being incredibly polite and kind.

Done for the day! Enjoy the long weekend, Websleuthers!

DAYS 1-28
DAY 29 (DAY 3 of DEFENSE / DAY 1 of STATE REBUTTAL): Th May 23, 2024 (video)

D11 - DR ERIC BARTELINK: DEFENSE WITNESS, forensic anthropologist
Analysis of Tylee’s remains - many pieces missing

REBUTTAL 1 - LISA MARIE JENSEN: STATE WITNESS, Tammy’s coworker
Tammy was active and healthy; Emma told her Tammy died of blood clot
D X-EXAM: Relationship with Tammy, Emma

REBUTTAL 2 - JASON MACKAY ABEGGLEN: STATE WITNESS, Garth’s coworker
Garth told him he’d gotten home from work around 1 or 1:30 AM and found Tammy, CD nowhere around
D X-EXAM: attraction schedule; Garth didn’t mention video games, CD snoring
S REDIRECT: Garth was upset

REBUTTAL 3 (25b) - DET BRUCE MATTINGLY
Emma and Garth did not respond to contact re: autopsy results (Feb 2021); audio recording of Emma refusing to see autopsy results
D X-EXAM: communication attempts w Daybell children; why recorder was used
S REDIRECT: polite encounter; Emma declined results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members