TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawson Murray stated he believes Joe and Emma are "living in fear" and think they are being persecuted. He indicated they get confronted in public by people and of course feel threatened by Hermosillo working out in the gym they use (coincidentally) and cop cars checking on the house. Emphasis on the former - getting confronted in public. Dawson says they should not have to live this way.

And I agree. I don't condone bothering them in public, especially if children are with them. I know that "getting confronted" could mean everything from actual harassment to strangers politely wanting to ask valid questions. These experiences seem to fuel their persecution complex. And I somehow doubt that cops are still trolling the property as often as they used to at this point.

I have sympathy for them for sure, but their lives would be much different if they weren't doubling down on defending Chad so hard years later. I think most people would expect family, children especially, to be in denial about a father's guilt in a murder case at first, and would be gracious to their viewpoint. But this has gone on far too long and they have chosen to engage in inflammatory behavior themselves. I am by no means justifying the harassment they have reportedly recieved, merely expressing that it goes both ways.

I would've asked Dawson if he's heard anything about the other siblings' opinions. If Lauren or a view asked that I didn't hear it. MOO.
Emma and Joe are renters and have the option to move. Cannot imagine choosing to live in a house where murdered children were buried and Tammy was murdered.

Whoa. CD REALLY DOES NOT LIKE this witness (Jensen). Watching his body language from her direct, and he is just sitting there looking SO SMUG. Nose up in the air. A mocking head-waggle and eyebrow raise when she says she doesn't recall when she would have observed Tammy trying to get her steps in. I wonder what's up with that?
Now that it's done livestreaming, I can note the time mark for smug CD. Check out the video, particularly starting around 2:30:01, with the head-waggle at 2:31:08.

So Mackay from the haunted house said Garth said he found his mom alone?

Well butter my biscuit, Mr. Mackay "Has No Motive to Lie About This" Abbeglen. MOO.
Not just alone, he said he found her when he came home from his second job, which was several hours earlier than in his testimony. Why didn't he call 911 immediately?

ETA: IIRC, Chad also told another witness that he found Tammy at 1am. It was someone from Tammy's funeral.

So no testimony from Chad nor Julie Rowe. Whew.

Julie Rowe’s testimony would have been entertaining for sure, but I do not believe the truth and whole truth is something she is able to *discern,* let alone reliably express. Chad not testifying is not surprising, though I was kind of looking forward to it. I still truly do not understand how he captivated so many people with his ‘visions’ and speeches. I mean does he have hidden charisma that only appears when he speaks? I thought maybe watching him in real-time would provide some insight.
Wasn’t another Daybell child expected to be called to testify by the defense?

Not just alone, he said he found her when he came home from his second job, which was several hours earlier than in his testimony. Why didn't he call 911 immediately?

ETA: IIRC, Chad also told another witness that he found Tammy at 1am. It was someone from Tammy's funeral.
SUCH a good question.

What’d he do all that time?

I can’t seem to find information on when the 911 call was placed to report Tammy’s death. If GD was the one who found his mom when he arrived home as he supposedly told his coworker, how long was it between the time he arrived home and the 911 call was placed? What happened during the time in between?

Wasn’t another Daybell child expected to be called to testify by the defense?
Prior said 3 kids but he may have meant Jo (Emma's husband) as a third child.
It’s possible Mackey misremembered or misunderstood. We are human, after all. But Prior certainly did not explore that very well.
Garth saying he found his mom alone and couldn't find his dad is a heck of a thing to misunderstand. MOO.

Chad probably came up with some gobbledegook about letting Tammy pass to the other side and get set up in her new office before calling. Or maybe he gave her body one of his long rambling blessings. In any event, Chad appeared from somewhere and calmed him down and got him to wait until around 6am to call.

11:23 a.m. Mattingly introduces himself to Emma and says they have been trying to get a hold of them. He says they have the autopsy results of her mom. Emma says Mattingly needs to contact their attorney. Mattingly asks who the attorney is and Emma says they don't have one at the moment. Emma says they have decided they are going to wait to learn about the autopsy when they release it. "We're just not interested in interviewing, answering any questions, we just want to see it," Emma says. Mattingly says they aren't asking for an interview – they just want to show them the autopsy and let her know what is in it.

Eastidahonews
I did a double take when she said contact our attorney…oh well we don’t really have one at the moment. What? I think that reflects some of the absurdities of this family.

Had that been my mother’s autopsy, I would have been on the phone or at the sheriff’s department every day from the moment I learned they exhumed her until someone gave me some answers. If I was concerned that LE might use the meeting as an excuse to try to question me I might have brought an attorney with me but no way would I have waited one more day for those results.

We know they were told the results at some point in 2021 because GD said in the 48 hrs interview that they were told she died from asphyxiation but I have to wonder how long after this recording it was and how it came about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74