TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 1AM story is true, we don't know when Chad showed up. 15 minutes later, three hours later, etc. There's a big gaping hole of time between 1AM and the 911 call and no idea what might have been going on. I can't believe he would lie about this!
I should think that Chad returned to the house shortly before the 911 call was made, just before 6am. Say about 5.30am. He came home, coached Garth, and then the call was made. How sad that Garth, a grown man, was so brainwashed and dominated that he endured nearly 5 hours alone with the body of his mother, whom he obviously did love, and was incapable of making any move at all without Chad's instructions and say-so (not even to call his sister and brother-law just across the road) It isn't only his dead victims that he destroyed.

As far as Tammy and MickeeD's, Garth made it sound like he talked to Tammy and brought home dinner since she was tired and did not feel like cooking. Do not see involvement from the prophet.
And that's the point of fast food. If we're too tired to cook or pressed for time, and we don't have leftovers, we utilize frozen meals or go grab some McDonald's. The implication that Tammy was too tired to cook indicated she was deathly ill is such a hilarious stretch. IMO.

I should think that Chad returned to the house shortly before the 911 call was made, just before 6am. Say about 5.30am. He came home, coached Garth, and then the call was made. How sad that Garth, a grown man, was so brainwashed and dominated that he endured nearly 5 hours alone with the body of his mother, whom he obviously did love, and was incapable of making any move at all without Chad's instructions and say-so (not even to call his sister and brother-
law just across the road) It isn't only his dead victims that he destroyed.

Wait. Wouldn't Garth have automatically called 911 the minute he saw his mom was dead? He wouldn't have waited for CD to come home?

Wait. Wouldn't Garth have automatically called 911 the minute he saw his mom was dead? He wouldn't have waited for CD to come home?
Any normal young man would have. But sadly Chad's kids can't really be called normal, IMO, after having been emotionally brainwashed and abused all their lives by their father. IMO. And if Garth's friend's testimony is true (and there is absolutely no reason to think that it isn't), then there was definitely nearly a 5 hour delay.

I remember looking at streetview images where we found a nearby taco stand or food truck (can't remember which) and decided it was likely they parked at Buckaroo Bill's and walked to the food stand/truck. This is all faded memories, but it was so interesting trying to sort out what they could have done with Buckaroo's being closed.
Oh yes ! I had totally forgotten that.
I do remember we did start to heavily lean towards that scenario. Wish I could remember why.

Watching the 48 HRS again was interesting. Emma's affect and speech were the same as on the stand. You can tell she's someone who tries to be very logical and she did everything she could to come up with something that made sense in order to not believe her father was involved in any of this. I feel so sorry for all of them.
Can someone remind me of how many children, and what ages??

I should think that Chad returned to the house shortly before the 911 call was made, just before 6am. Say about 5.30am. He came home, coached Garth, and then the call was made. How sad that Garth, a grown man, was so brainwashed and dominated that he endured nearly 5 hours alone with the body of his mother, whom he obviously did love, and was incapable of making any move at all without Chad's instructions and say-so (not even to call his sister and brother-law just across the road) It isn't only his dead victims that he destroyed.
Or Chad could have gone to bed in a separate room, showing up after Garth found Tammy and making up some religious reason why they should wait until morning. Why would Garth even check on his parents after coming home? Did Chad call him to work to tell him Tammy wasn't feeling well? If Tammy was found on the couch, how did Chad explain that? He and Alex could have moved her.
I can't imagine a reason why Chad would have gone awol for several hours that night. Some have expressed doubt that he would lie next to Tammy (who was dead) all that time.

Or Chad could have gone to bed in a separate room, showing up after Garth found Tammy and making up some religious reason why they should wait until morning. Why would Garth even check on his parents after coming home? Did Chad call him to work to tell him Tammy wasn't feeling well? If Tammy was found on the couch, how did Chad explain that? He and Alex could have moved her.
I can't imagine a reason why Chad would have gone awol for several hours that night. Some have expressed doubt that he would lie next to Tammy (who was dead) all that time.
I thought her lying on the couch was the previous evening. Same for the McDonald's takeout.

Should have been more clear..asking about Emma and Joe. Just thinking their traumas and future.
I believe they have three, one a baby. They had one when this happened so they'd all be very young. It was awful hearing about people harassing Emma & Joe and even threatening their child. I don't doubt it, either, bc there are some really crazies out there. i'd leave Idaho and change my last name if I were they but being Mormon, they'd probably never do that.

Wow. That is extremely creepy.
It is, considering the context. Other than that, she looks great as a blonde and she's very pretty.

I was thinking about how she believes Lori and Alex framed Chad but how she also was communicating with Lori in the clink. I'd love to hear those calls. Didn't she inform Chad of their communication while he was sitting in the cop car? That would indicate he wasn't aware they were talking. You think she was hoping to get something out of Lori that would clear her dad?

Nate Eaton mentioned in his latest Courtroom Insider a theory in which on the night of Tammy's murder Chad picked up Alex at the church and dropped him off later. IMO it seems possible - that way Alex didn't have to park near Chad's house. But wouldn't Tammy have heard Chad leave if she was still up? Alex's phone went dark at 10:45pm. Texts between Alex and Chad stopped at 10:54 - they were probably not together yet. Tammy's phone was used (a photo deleted) just before 10:30. Alex's phone went live again about 15 minutes later.

Okay, so I was thinking about these conflicting stories about when Garth found his mom. If the friend's version is accurate, which we don't know so I'll speculate, what if Chad's texts with Alex, just prior to the murder, were about Chad leaving a door unlocked, confirming Tammy was in bed, and he left because he didn't want to be there for the murder? He could have given Garth some song dance about why he wasn't home. Nothing was said about when Chad returned, just that he wasn't home. Could have been just after Garth got home for all we know. Of course, none of that explains the delay in calling 911. I would think it would also be unusual for Chad to be out at 1AM but I don't know.

Here's a short interview (from last year) with another of Alex's comedian friends. She's Jimmy Kimmel's sister Jill, who knew Alex when Lori was married to Joe Ryan. Alex asked her where he could get a gun, because he wanted to scare Joe.

There is also a longer interview on yt with a Colombian woman who had an affair with Alex in 2013 (claims to have been his translator at dating events at first) and another account of a woman who dated Alex for two years in Texas, before Lori married Joe Ryan.
Isn't that just so bizarre how she said he loved those kids so much, which seems to be true because he didn't regret the Joe Ryan assault? How could he be so brainwashed to believe Lori's insanity about zombies and be part of killing these people he loved? It doesn't compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid