TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. My kids don't bother me when they come home. I don't stay up for them either. If CD wasn't there, where was he? Out in the yard, burying stuff? And Garth sees his Mom, dead, and he doesn't call 911? Did he call CD? Or just go to bed? Weird.
It is possible that Garth got home and called out to his dad and mom to see if someone was still awake. Could be one of them had a habit of staying up late. When they didn’t answer, he might have just walked down the hallway to his bedroom and peeked in their door. It’s a relatively small house. He saw his mom in that awful condition. walked over to see if she was ok. He didn’t see his dad in bed or maybe Chad didn’t sleep with her anymore. Anyway, Garth called out for his dad.

I doubt Garth ever slept that night. If he found his mom around 1 AM, you know he didn’t sleep. he seemed angry he had to testify at all and never looked at his dad. The story Garth told was likely Chads story.

The sheer nerve of Chad to have his oldest son and daughter lie for him gives me the creeps.

That right there is something so hard to grapple with. There are cases where the killer is so obviously a horrible person and everyone knows it (Patrick Frazee) but others like this or Chris Watts and other people who seemed normal and trustworthy who turn into monsters. One thing I've noticed is how often adultery is a catalyst. Nothing good ever comes out of it.
Artis, I agree Patrick Frazier is a monster. But why is he any different that Chad? a couple of friends thought Patrick was normal too. And how do we know for sure Chad wasn’t the one beating Tylee to death?

Adultery. And cowardice. Murder is a cowards way out. He doesn’t have the guts to tell his family he is divorcing. Money was a motivator too. Always is. Patrick Frazee didn’t want to pay child support to Berreth, He was willing to allow his mom to care for the child. Chad wanted the life insurance money. Reminds me of the Suzanne Morphew case.

I don't know where polygamy theories are coming from. I haven't seen any indication in Chad and Lori's exchanges that they were open to it. They seemed pretty exclusive.

Julie Rowe spoke to Emma the day Tammy died (hours later). Emma told her that her biggest fear was her father remarrying. We don't know if she had prior fears of that nature. Did Emma suspect that dad was having an affair?
I don't have any reason to think Lori would have been okay with Chad marrying an additional living earth-wife in this probation, but it was built in that she had already been Maroni's favorite wife, as well as the wife of James or Rafael or some important character from the past that was also a previous incarceration of Chad, who himself over his 30-odd experiences being a physical being of some sort on a some planet (which we contrast with being a spiritual being of some sort eternally in whatever the ether between the planets is), had wives galore- certainly more wives than incarnations.

(It cracks me up how spirits have fixed genders throughout time.)

Supposedly, Emma called Julie Rowe the day Tammy died, and said tearfully that she did not believe in polygamy. To jump to that, something had to suggest that to her for her to immediately argue about it.

My guess is Chad did say he would remarry and be sealed to another woman if Tammy's spirit left her body prematurely as he had been shown. Maybe even WHEN not if. Emma could have already been u comfortable with a polygamous "forever" family, and she could have not worried about her discomfort with it until her mother died.

That is still weird, though. Even if she decided she was not okay with polygamous forever families but put off that thought- or put it on the shelf, as I hear a lot of Mormons say, it seems like a strange thing to immediately return to it when coping with the death of Tammy.

Did Emma know about her father's affair already? I don't know. That would have made polygamy already a done deal- as it was in Chad's mind anyway- and therefore it wouldn't come crashing into relevance upon Tammy's death.

It's all so strange. It is hard to enter the mind of Emma Daybell Murray. And it is not an option to ask Julie Rowe to clear it up, either.

MIO

Their car convo about continuing to replenish Lori’s communications account sounded to me like it was already routine.
They were discussing her commissary account. You know, snack foods, toothpaste, shampoo and such. It is not a communications account. And Chad asked Emma to keep that up weekly so Lori could buy what she needed.

Just wondering....Could it be that more investigative work should have been done to uncover what occurred during the gap between 1 AM and the 911 call, or has this aspect of the case been overlooked?

Or... am I late to the game and this has been addressed?
At the time of Tammy's death, I think the only story that cops or the coroner heard was that Tammy fell out of bed around 5:30-6AM so there was no time discrepancy to look into.

OTOH, if Chad's family cut ties with Lori (in reality, they probably did a long time ago) she would feel abandoned by him and could retaliate. There must be something that makes her believe that she and Chad are still on course, apart from him staying married to her.
I’m sure her delusional portal meetings in her cell are enough to make her think that. And I have to wonder whether CD may also think that even though his lawyer painted LVD as the blame for everything. We’ve never heard one word from CD on any of this - no LE interviews - no testimony - nothing - the only thing we have is the video of him in the police car talking to EDM and at that time, he was certainly still showing concern for LVD and instructing EDM to put money on her commissary account. I’m sure that he can justify letting JP throw her under the bus as legal strategy to try to save his own hide but does it really say what he thinks about her now? I’m not sure.

Last edited:
Artis, I agree Patrick Frazier is a monster. But why is he any different that Chad? a couple of friends thought Patrick was normal too. And how do we know for sure Chad wasn’t the one beating Tylee to death?

Adultery. And cowardice. Murder is a cowards way out. He doesn’t have the guts to tell his family he is divorcing. Money was a motivator too. Always is. Patrick Frazee didn’t want to pay child support to Berreth, He was willing to allow his mom to care for the child. Chad wanted the life insurance money. Reminds me of the Suzanne Morphew case.
All of these deranged killers are just bad as each other. What I was addressing is how someone can seem normal and turn around and kill their spouse and/or kids. Patrick Frazee killing Kelsey was consistent with his with personality as people reported him to be abusive to animals and having a terrible temper. With Chris Watts or Chad and others, there was no obvious history of being abusive, sociopathic, a bully, etc. It's that that's hard to wrap one's mind around and makes a normal person's head spin. You think you know somebody - for over 30 years or whatever - and then they go from average person to monster.

All of these deranged killers are just bad as each other. What I was addressing is how someone can seem normal and turn around and kill their spouse and/or kids. Patrick Frazee killing Kelsey was consistent with his with personality as people reported him to be abusive to animals and having a terrible temper. With Chris Watts or Chad and others, there was no obvious history of being abusive, sociopathic, a bully, etc. It's that that's hard to wrap one's mind around and makes a normal person's head spin. You think you know somebody - for over 30 years or whatever - and then they go from average person to monster.
Selfishness/thinking that they are so smart that they won't get caught is a trait that I see in all killers and criminals.

Interesting statement by Larry Woodcock, that he believes that AC was killed. And, that he would rather CD not have the death penalty. He wants CD to live with what he has done, and live in fear of retaliation in prison.

Profound words from a man, who has had to deal with so much. He seems like such a down to earth, good person.
Yes, very interesting words and perspective. And hard to disagree……. with what the family has had to endure……. so sad.

In fact, CD could spend his time reading…….. such as he earlier seems to have prophesied perhaps……. MOO

Attachments

• IMG_6969.jpeg
    IMG_6969.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 9
Yes, very interesting words and perspective. And hard to disagree……. with what the family has had to endure……. so sad.

In fact, CD could spend his time reading…….. such as he earlier seems to have prophesied perhaps……. MOO
I definitely agree with him in that I also think Alex was killed, even though it hasn't been detected how. The timing was just too coincidental to be random. He was the designated fall guy, and how can he be prosecuted if he's dead. I think Alex realized it shortly before his death too. He probably didn't resist.

I believe the naloxone was just routine EMT care. If a person is unresponsive it is always administered.

MOO

Trisha brought up a great point on the live podcast last night. She said that she used to tell her kids no matter what time they got home to pop in and just say I’m home so she would know they made it in ok and were safe & sound. I think a lot of parents with adult children living in the home do that. It could explain why he went to her room when he came home.

They also brought up that GD said “mom’s room” not “mom & dad’s room” and discussed the possibility that TD & CD had been sleeping in separate bedrooms and CD didn’t want anyone to know it. I didn’t catch the beginning and am going to try to watch it in a bit. If anyone hasn’t seen it, you should try to find the time. Trisha & Lauren (HTC) really made some interesting observations.
both kids testimony IMO should be disregarded. Garth, on direct no 'thump' just CD calling for him. on cross, A THUMP woke him up AND his dad calling him. EmmaD and the computer locations...in the living room, screens facing so everyone can see..SHE did the wind search...OFGS....she never mentioned Garth had his own computer in his bedroom....also, Garth didnt remember about racoon burials...NOT buried in the pet cemetery and specified another location. and various other contradictions, for each of them.

curious why CD in the police car cam mentions suitcases and a mattress. why, in the midst of what is happening that seems important to him.

I definitely agree with him in that I also think Alex was killed, even though it hasn't been detected how. The timing was just too coincidental to be random. He was the designated fall guy, and how can he be prosecuted if he's dead. I think Alex realized it shortly before his death too. He probably didn't resist.
agree. I do not believe in that coincidence.

It seems a bit inconsistent, doesn't it, that Emma can apparently maintain a friendly relationship with Lori, while probably still blaming her for having "led poor Chad astray".
Do we know she is still friendly with her at present? Because she'll do whatever he dad tells her to do, even if that means filling the commissary of someone she doesn't like. MOO.

At the time of Tammy's death, I think the only story that cops or the coroner heard was that Tammy fell out of bed around 5:30-6AM so there was no time discrepancy to look into.
By the time Tammy was exhumed, I'm sure there were several discrepancies noted. While the other issues: weird welfare check, attempts on Tammy and Brandon & Charles shot dead, all bolstered the ability to get a judge to allow an autopsy on Tammy's body without informing the family, it would not have been enough to have all those strange things happen adjacent to Tammy's death. There would have to be at least something suspicious about her death without reference to the other crimes and mysteries, IMO. And one suspicious thing very well could have been the conflicting statements about her health and the conflicting statements about finding her dead.

Remember, two of the funeral stories given in Idaho, while divergent, had Tammy dead at 1:00 AM.

I think one reason Prior may have made so much noise about stairs is because he didn't want the 1:00 time highlighted. (I think another reason is because I think either Chad or Tammy, probably Chad, used the loft upstairs as their bedroom and they did not share.)

MOO

Supposedly, Emma called Julie Rowe the day Tammy died, and said tearfully that she did not believe in polygamy. To jump to that, something had to suggest that to her for her to immediately argue about it.
Source for this? I'm assuming Julie said it during one of her streams. It's definitely weird as frick to call someone when your mom dies and talk about polygamy instead of your family.

Possible recurring theme with Emma.

Dead kids in dad's backyard? Talk to dad about his financial situation.

Your mom died? Talk to your dad's colleague about polygamy/plural marriage.
With Chris Watts or Chad and others, there was no obvious history of being abusive, sociopathic, a bully, etc. It's that that's hard to wrap one's mind around and makes a normal person's head spin.
AFAIK there's been no evidence that Lori was an abusive, neglectful mother or outwardly spiteful beeotch prior to this either....

Oh ok. You are right. I do wonder if Chad may have been abusive. He was controlling and to me that’s just mean. I think Tammy must have seen a way out by going to the head of her church when Chad started writing and talking about light and dark. That would be a lightbulb moment to me that he was off the deep end. But I’m not in that faith. Calling people light and dark, writing about zombies (if he did), writing about NDE’s which he made up ( I think Tammy knew that), and cutting off family members like Heather and Danica and Sam, all sound sociopathic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11