TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Larry’s interview the other day, he mentioned they still have 2 more trials to go after this one. I know Lori’s in AZ for Charles murder, but what’s the fourth?
Really? Wow.

I guess I'd hope that there would be a case brought for Brandon's attempted murder, but I don't think there have been any charges brought. We can only hope. (Melani we are looking at you!!)

In Larry’s interview the other day, he mentioned they still have 2 more trials to go after this one. I know Lori’s in AZ for Charles murder, but what’s the fourth?
I’m not sure if he was counting CV’s murder as one and attempt on BB another or if he meant the sentencing phase of CD’s once he is found guilty as that is almost like a 2nd trial. I feel so bad for Larry & Kay as the last 5 years has really taken a toll on both of them.

Really? Wow.

I guess I'd hope that there would be a case brought for Brandon's attempted murder, but I don't think there have been any charges brought. We can only hope. (Melani we are looking at you!!)
I thought they were trying her for the conspiracy for the attempted murder of BB at the same time they were trying her for CV’s murder. Am I wrong about that? Pretty sure she was indicted for both but don’t know why I thought both were being tried together so now I’m not so sure :)

Medicine can do it without evidence. Especially if the ME wasn’t even looking for it.

Please don't interject into the narrative the false idea that LE and ME's didn't look for signs of foul play in AC's death. Because that's the OPPOSITE from what happened.

When AC died, LE was all over it. They were of the same mind as any one of us, and instantly (!) assumed he had been murdered, and that was their starting point. They did everything they could to find something to indicate that. Something. Anything. They looked for poisons, something on the body, any hint of anything nefarious. ME's did test after test. And they found nothing.

They wanted to find something. They expected to, too. But there was nothing there.

Sometimes, coincidences do happen. AC drove long distance, and sitting for long periods can cause blood clots in the legs, that then travel to the lungs and kill you. That's a thing that happens. And he took a long long road trip, then he came back, and then died right after that. As good a fit as it would be for him to have been murdered, the blood clot like that (aka pulmonary embolism) also is a perfect fit for what happened.

They were discussing her commissary account. You know, snack foods, toothpaste, shampoo and such. It is not a communications account. And Chad asked Emma to keep that up weekly so Lori could buy what she needed.
here's the exchange: too many shocking exchanges but here's a few.

CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. And so, that, we'll talk about it. So if you go to Telmate, this is the
card that's used. Okay. And so all you really do, you could probably just sign in as
chad.daybell or start your own.
EMMA MURRAY: I have an account that I've been talking with Lori on.
CHAD DAYBELL: Okay. But you could use this card –
EMMA MURRAY: – to add money to it?
CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. And to her if needed.

and:
CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. Lori would know the Amazon account. [laughs]
EMMA MURRAY: I'll talk to her.

another:
talking about when she had to call an organization/company she plays the 'mom died' card for pity making it easier to get help...and then LAUGHS....so she has another pity card...dad's in jail :eek:

CHAD DAYBELL: Um, I'm trying to – It's a Wells Fargo. In that same pamphlet? I don't know the password...
EMMA MURRAY: I'll look, but I've had a lot of success with mom's stuff. Just saying, “will you help me? My mom died.” [laughs] I'm pretty sure “will you help me my dad's in jail” has the same effect.

and yet another one:

CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah, I talked to Lori for like two minutes, so she's aware they were searching.
EMMA MURRAY: Was she surprised?
CHAD DAYBELL: She seemed bothered or disturbed, I mean, yeah but um.... Yeah. I'll be fine.

For me one of the saddest aspects of this case is that it has brought LDS Church into disrepute and ridicule. I'm not LDS but I grew up in Canada close to the border with Idaho and Montana and had many LDS friends.

They were the most welcoming and friendly people and welcomed my family even though we were not born Canadians. They brought us home cooked food and taught my Mom canning.

I don't have the slightest doubt that Mr Potato Head chud is guilty as charged and so is woowooo crazy loony Lori.

I feel so sorry for Colby having lost his siblings and for the Woodcock family who loved JJ and would have been overjoyed to adopt him, only for this idea to be cut short by this evil, cunning, devious and despicable example of humanity Daybell and his concubine L. Cox-Ryan-Vallow-Daybell.

Another poster remarked that chud should not get the death penalty. I agree. Keep him in solitary for the rest of his existence.

here's the exchange: too many shocking exchanges but here's a few.

CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. And so, that, we'll talk about it. So if you go to Telmate, this is the
card that's used. Okay. And so all you really do, you could probably just sign in as
chad.daybell or start your own.
EMMA MURRAY: I have an account that I've been talking with Lori on.
CHAD DAYBELL: Okay. But you could use this card –
EMMA MURRAY: – to add money to it?
CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. And to her if needed.

and:
CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah. Lori would know the Amazon account. [laughs]
EMMA MURRAY: I'll talk to her.

another:
talking about when she had to call an organization/company she plays the 'mom died' card for pity making it easier to get help...and then LAUGHS....so she has another pity card...dad's in jail :eek:

CHAD DAYBELL: Um, I'm trying to – It's a Wells Fargo. In that same pamphlet? I don't know the password...
EMMA MURRAY: I'll look, but I've had a lot of success with mom's stuff. Just saying, “will you help me? My mom died.” [laughs] I'm pretty sure “will you help me my dad's in jail” has the same effect.

and yet another one:

CHAD DAYBELL: Yeah, I talked to Lori for like two minutes, so she's aware they were searching.
EMMA MURRAY: Was she surprised?
CHAD DAYBELL: She seemed bothered or disturbed, I mean, yeah but um.... Yeah. I'll be fine.

How long ago were these?

Please don't interject into the narrative the false idea that LE and ME's didn't look for signs of foul play in AC's death. Because that's the OPPOSITE from what happened.

When AC died, LE was all over it. They were of the same mind as any one of us, and instantly (!) assumed he had been murdered, and that was their starting point. They did everything they could to find something to indicate that. Something. Anything. They looked for poisons, something on the body, any hint of anything nefarious. ME's did test after test. And they found nothing.

They wanted to find something. They expected to, too. But there was nothing there.

Sometimes, coincidences do happen. AC drove long distance, and sitting for long periods can cause blood clots in the legs, that then travel to the lungs and kill you. That's a thing that happens. And he took a long long road trip, then he came back, and then died right after that. As good a fit as it would be for him to have been murdered, the blood clot like that (aka pulmonary embolism) also is a perfect fit for what happened.
here is an article, a bit dated, but interesting...namely additional testing which can be extremely costly and time consuming. this linked article talks about a poison case, someone with pre-existing conditions. once a suspect was identified in that case, additional testing was done by two labs.

AC's toxicology testing did include Headspace Gas Chromatography and High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Time-of-Flight mass spectrometry. a list was included of various common drugs.

since he had pre-existing conditions, nothing else was pursued.

AC was cremated, but samples were kept. which are probably gone now.

AC autopsy report:

as they pulled AC's involvement in this case together both Arizona and Idaho, it was hopeful out here in the public :cool:that additional testing could be done with his specimens.

Wait this says her trial is scheduled Aug 1. Is that still correct or has it been pushed back? I was not expecting to see it that soon!
That soon? She was extradited almost 6 months ago and it’s still 2 months until the trial. I’ve been thinking it should have been sooner :) but I do think the Aug 1 trial date is still scheduled…doesn’t mean it can’t change again before that though.

It's possible to do by injecting air. I also think it could have been some sort of untraceable substance or poison.
Are an air embolism and pulmonary embolism the same? I thought injecting air led to air embolism (where air blocks blood flow) as opposed to pulmonary embolism (where blood clot blocks blood flow). Wouldn’t the cause of death be an air embolism if it was by injecting air? Wasn’t it determined that AC’s was blood clots?

I'm torn on whether Alex's death was 'natural', suicide, or not-of-choice.

I'm sure that LE looked very, very closely to confirm if Alex's death was possibly homicide. They couldn't find anything to convince them that it was. But, of course all of us feel incredibly uncomfortable with the immense coincidental timing! But they found no evidence of murder.

So Alex could have died by suicide as he finally understood that he was just a tool for Lori and Chad and they didn't need him anymore. This is what I am leaning towards. He was used as a tool for murder and he was devastated. But if so, why didn't the autopsy turn up any drugs?

Finally, it could have been natural death, as was determined by autopsy. Was it the anxiety that killed Alex? Knowing what he did...and all for no good reason as it turned out.
If he figured out that he'd been used, I don't know if that could cause someone to drop dead. Though we all feel the same in that the timing of his death was so convenient for C&L, I still don't see pulmonary embolism being possible with suicide or murder.

I was just sitting here listening to John & Lauren dissecting Zulema from a year ago and am reminded of what a lying sack of you-know-what she is. She knew these were all murders. She may have not known the details about who did what but I can't stand her because she's a total snake who plays dumb.

I would need to see some proof that a particular drug could do that. Not saying it isn't possible, because drugs can have deadly side effects but what drug and how much would it take? Zulema is the only one who could have poisoned him or it would have had to have been suicide so what chemical compound could have done it?
A drug that they did not test for IMO

There is a whole thread, IIRC about this when AxC passed away

The day After they all found out TD's body was being exhumed.

AxC received a blessing from Chad,

Then Chad called ZP and said, "you better get home"

To which ZP called her son to check on Alex

ZP son, who did NOT even know that AxC was his new stepdad and married to his mother, found him on bathroom floor.

Then ZP asked LE if she was a "Suspect" in his death ?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

WHY WOULD SHE ASK THIS ?? Did she substitute something in one of his other meds ???

Then ZP said--
During the interview, Pastenes said Cox did not have much communication with his six siblings. She said she knew Lori and Melani but did not know where Lori lived or her phone number.

“She said the last time she tried texting Lori, the number was disconnected,” according to the report. “She had met Lori a few times before when Lori lived locally. She had not seen Lori since she moved a few months ago. She did not think Lori was married.”

Meanwhile, Pastenes’ daughter arrived at the house and spoke with detectives about her mother and Lori. She described the two as good friends who attended the same congregation of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, according to police reports.

The daughter said both Pastenes and Lori were “preppers” preparing for the end of the world, and her mother met Cox, whom she described as “very religious,” through Lori. The two became engaged, and Pastenes planned to move to Idaho with Cox, Daybell and Pawlowski, according to the daughter. Plans changed when Cox moved in with them around Thanksgiving 2019.

Back at the hospital, a family member showed up and told Pastenes she should not speak to investigators without an attorney.

They went to their home, and Pastenes received a phone call from someone.

“Moments later, Zulema told me she would not talk with me without a lawyer,” an officer wrote in a report.

Well, now that I have re-read everything I just posted, I see it really does not answer your question except the first sentence.

But it is all very suspicious and too much of a coincidence, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member