TRIAL OF CHAD DAYBELL CHARGED WITH MURDER OF JJ VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN AND TAMMY DAYBELL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not get past ZP asking LE at the hospital if she was a suspect.

100% unnatural causes for Alex. IMO

But I have said it before, on this occasion who cares about justice for Alex.
Save the tax payers money for something deserving.
Well, we'll never know for sure and that's frustrating for people who want to know everything, with certainty. But, as they said in Star Trek, "he's dead, Jim" so that just leaves us with Zulema, Melani and Melanie for any further info - all of whom I don't believe were investigated adequately or squeezed for everything they knew.

I checked some of her dates, all in 2021 (dates for EIN articles):

May 21: Lori is declared indigent
May 25: Murder charges drop for her and Chad
May 27: Lori is declared incompetent

I's likely that Chad's money stopped funding her defense even earlier. I can imagine her commissary money also stopping. She was transferred to a state hospital for several months. But her defense could have been prepaid to some extent and someone else could have contributed towards it. It likely wasn't her or Chad's family. The Daybell children went on 48 Hours a whole year later (in July 2022), claiming that dad had been framed. By that point Lori would have been on her own for a while. How did she keep up her spirit?
Her mother probably sends her money and, somewhere, I read her mothers calls her a lot.

I can't for the life of me envision a scenario where these two - CD and LCYLRVD - discover or otherwise stumble upon a toxin or drug that can't be discovered by a modern forensic autopsy. You don't just Walter White your way into a poison bean. I think AC died as natural a death a man in his early 50s could die. The life-style, the diet, and the stress of having realized that you were pawned into committing 4 maybe 5 murders all conspired to put him down. Surely it had some effect on Chad and Lori, tho.

Thinking about when this first started to come to light, Chad was LARPing his own Mormon fan-fiction predicting the Apocalypse, and Covid hits soon after. Some of those early images coming out of Europe sure had that End-of-Days tinge to them. The BLM riots and Jan 6 shenanigans; the Tweedles probably thought they were right on course with their... 'visions.' At some point the two probably thought they had to get Alex gone, and he up and taps out on his own? If they weren't already 100 percent invested, that had to staple them permanently to their delusions.

I'm sure they both still believe their story, that these literal trials and tribulations will end and they'll have the last maniacal laugh. Every morning Lori wakes up, thinking this is the day the trumpets blast and the prison walls crash and El Chaddo can get back to storming her beaches.

It makes you wonder, how far gone are Melanie, Melanie, David, Zulema and whomever else is part of this harem of the absurd? Anybody get any deprogramming of which we are aware? If by some freak Chad gets found innocent, it won't take much of a shove, IMO, to get part or all of this group back on board. From the testimony we've heard, none strike me as being blessed with any critical thinking.
Such a good post. LARPing the Apocalypse would be a good book or documentary title. Chad's kids are the NPCs.

Please don't interject into the narrative the false idea that LE and ME's didn't look for signs of foul play in AC's death. Because that's the OPPOSITE from what happened.

When AC died, LE was all over it. They were of the same mind as any one of us, and instantly (!) assumed he had been murdered, and that was their starting point. They did everything they could to find something to indicate that. Something. Anything. They looked for poisons, something on the body, any hint of anything nefarious. ME's did test after test. And they found nothing.

They wanted to find something. They expected to, too. But there was nothing there.

Sometimes, coincidences do happen. AC drove long distance, and sitting for long periods can cause blood clots in the legs, that then travel to the lungs and kill you. That's a thing that happens. And he took a long long road trip, then he came back, and then died right after that. As good a fit as it would be for him to have been murdered, the blood clot like that (aka pulmonary embolism) also is a perfect fit for what happened.
Absolutely spot on. And prolonged stress no doubt was a factor.

Just listening to Lauren from Hidden True Crime talking with Tricia.
It occurred to me that Garth says he found her frozen on the ground. Not the floor. Then Garth called out to his dad who was in the house. Maybe Alex killed her outside. Then Garth and Chad moved her into the house in the bed.
Why would anyone say they found her on the ground? I think Chad talked Garth into saying that so there would be no reason for an autopsy.
All through this case, I hear everyone, including LE, refer to floors as “the ground.” It bugs me no end. Is it a regional thing?

All through this case, I hear everyone, including LE, refer to floors as “the ground.” It bugs me no end. Is it a regional thing?
I don't know but I've observed it's the opposite in the UK where they always refer to the ground, outside, as the floor. To me, floor is inside, while the ground is outside.

Legally, she can use Daybell or Vallow or Ryan or Cox- whatever she wants as long as she is not using her chosen name nefariously. She has to stick with one name that is attached to her SSN, and document any changing of that name. And certain institutions may insist that she use her SSN name, such as mortgage lenders.

As I understand it, she wants to be called Mrs. Daybell but John Prior insists on calling her Miss Vallow. That is probably part of his strategy to separate her from Chad.

MOO
Didn’t they call her Vallow in her trial? I always thought it was probably because she never got her SS card changed but I can’t say I ever heard whether she did or not.

It seems to be....I grew up all over the US...the Midwest, the Southeast and the Southwest and my understanding had always been that "the ground" was outside and "the floor" was inside but I've noticed in the Northwest the two terms seem to be interchangeable. I've asked for clarification more than once while living up here.

It seems to be....I grew up all over the US...the Midwest, the Southeast and the Southwest and my understanding had always been that "the ground" was outside and "the floor" was inside but I've noticed in the Northwest the two terms seem to be interchangeable. I've asked for clarification more than once while living up here.
That’s interesting. I find it really jarring, so I’d best stay here in Virginia, much as I would love to visit the Northwest. It’s beautiful.

Definitely. If you dropped a piece of food on the ground, you probably wouldn't eat it. If you dropped a piece of food on the floor, you might give it the 10 second rule and eat. :)
But if you're in the UK, or if you're my husband who is English but has lived here in US for 30 yrs, and you drop a piece of food on the floor, you probably won't eat it because it might be on the ground! (He calls the outside ground the floor!)

I don’t know the official reason for using L Vallow instead of Daybell, but I know I do it because she wanted his name so bad that she killed 4 people in order to get it. I don’t want her to get that small satisfaction. MOO.

Suspicion was raised right after Charles' death, both by police and Charles' family (and Adam). LE testified in this trial about some of the factors they found (delayed 911 call, no sign of CPR, second shot from above). They were just slow to act, thinking they had all the time and that Alex wasn't going anywhere.
That death still bugs me. He didn’t have a single massive clot event, and if he did it would not have presented with SO much gastrointestinal symptoms (described by Zulemas son). He was found on autopsy to have LOTS of small emboli (clots) in both lungs. Just found this article from tufts. Pulmonary Embolism: Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Natural History of Pulmonary Embolism It describes how pulmonary embolisms are very common “on a spectrum” and often not diagnosed, but discovered as incidental findings in autopsy. I don’t know how he died., but he sounded miserable in the bathroom. He had plenty of health risk factors ticking away, also had that trip to Mexico for “prescriptions “ and CD and LVD on the phone ready to give orders , which MOO could include “time to self destruct “.

I do remember distinctly it wasn’t a single large clot that lodged in a specific place in the lung to cause an acute injury to a distinct lobe of one of his lungs. He had too numerous to count small emboli over BOTH lungs, that in moo did not occur as a single event, but likely contributed to reduced pulmonary function/easy shortness of breath.

I think it would be extremely difficult for law enforcement or ME to say “murder” or “suicide” without compelling Evidence of the “how”

That’s interesting. I find it really jarring, so I’d best stay here in Virginia, much as I would love to visit the Northwest. It’s beautiful.

Is Idaho " Northwest"? Not really, it is considered more "Intermountain west", both in geography and culture. It changes the further west you go in Idaho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517