trial thread: 04/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafferty is definitely not being advised on what to wear.

JMO

ID officer Gary Scoyne continues testimony from Friday. Crown has asked all questions. Derstine cross examining

RaffertyLFP: Scoyne questioned about size of rock pile, location of fences by defence lawyer Dirk Derstine

Derstine now asking Scoyne about the layout of the crime scene.

He says you'd have to stand east of the rock pile to see the silos McClintic described.

10:33
RaffertyLFP:
Scoyne questioned about size of rock pile, location of fences by defence lawyer Dirk Derstine. [via Twitter]

Or is he wearing purple intentionally?

Either way, he is accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and murdering Victoria.

I am sure that Victoria's loved ones are wearing purple, and it would be obvious that is Victoria's colour.

If Rafferty wanted to show support for Victoria and her family, NOW, during his MURDER TRIAL, is NOT the time, IMO.

JMO

Either way, he is accused of kidnapping, sexually assaulting and murdering Victoria.

I am sure that Victoria's loved ones are wearing purple, and it would be obvious that is Victoria's colour.

If Rafferty wanted to show support for Victoria, NOW, during his MURDER TRIAL, is NOT the time.

JMO

My thought wasn't in support, but rather "in your face" JMO

Scoyne and Derstine having trouble getting on the same page on the layout. Seem to be figuring it out.

RaffertyLFP: Topography of area around rock pile discussed, sight lines

Derstine says the ground has an incline as you move away from the rock pile. Scoyne disagrees.

Derstine notes there are more then one set of silos that McClintic could have seen from the crime scene. Scoyne agrees.

The defence is asking Scoyne about the location and size of the rock pile, trees and silos in the distance

Scoyne questioned about the visibility of silos from the rock pile area.

Derstine says two sets of silos can be seen from the curve of the lane way. Scoyne says just one.

Scoyne shown diagram that Terri-Lynne McClintic made to help police find remains of Tori Stafford.

0:44RaffertyLFP:

Scoyne questioned about the visibility of silos from the rock pile area. [via Twitter]

This is what derstine is going with?? She described the whole scene well enough for him to find Tori in the middle of nowhere..give me a break

Derstine now asking Scoyne about the layout of the crime scene

He says you'd have to stand east of the rock pile to see the silos McClintic described.

Scoyne and Derstine having trouble getting on the same page on the layout. Seem to be figuring it out.

erstine says the ground has an incline as you move away from the rock pile. Scoyne disagrees.

Derstine notes there are more then one set of silos that McClintic could have seen from the crime scene. Scoyne agrees.

Derstine says two sets of silos can be seen from the curve of the lane way. Scoyne says just one.

Melanie Nagy‏@NagyCBCReply

Defence is now focusing questions on the silos in the area.Issue appears to be which one was visible from the laneway. #sl #rafferty

Now showing Scoyne the drawing McClintic's drawing on the scene. There's a red mark by the rock pile. Just east of it.

Asked again about what silos could be seen from the crime scene

Scoyne agrees you could see a silo from that spot. Derstine says silo location marker on McClintic's drawing is wrong.

Derstine is finished with his questions. Carnegie and Heeney reminding the jury that the scene view is an aide, not evidence.

Rafferty's lawyer has no more questions for Scoyne. Crown redirects.

Now showing Scoyne the drawing McClintic's drawing on the scene. There's a red mark by the rock pile. Just east of it.

Melanie Nagy‏@NagyCBC
I see some questions have come in regarding the suite #Rafferty is wearing.Yes,from my vantage point the shirt appears purple. #sl

Linda Nguyen‏@LindaNguyenPN
Defence now going over diagram Terri-Lynne McClintic drew for police of the crime scene before #ToriStafford was found #Rafferty

Asked again about what silos could be seen from the crime scene

Scoyne agrees you could see a silo from that spot. Derstine says silo location marker on McClintic's drawing is wrong.

And I guess if we saw the diagram Rafferty drew of the area we could determine which one is more accurate, oh wait a minute..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike