trial thread: 3/13/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people are tweeting? Somebody is getting the info wrong.

AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic hit Tori with the hammer after the garbage bag was put on her head. Gowdey asks how many times. McClintic breaks down.

AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic says she hit Tori with the hammer three times. She is crying on the stand and not speaking.
CityCynthia Cynthia Mulligan
#Rafferty - crown asks what happened next. Very long pause. Sounds of tears in court.

:tears:

My heart breaks for Tara & Rodney. I'm so sorry for what they did to your baby girl. :tears:

#Rafferty - McClintic "garbage bag placed over her head and she was struck with the hammer. Someone moans.
#Rafferty - crown " who struck her with the hammer?". Mcclintic "me". Audible groan in court.

AM980_Court AM980.ca
The garbage bag only covered Toris head. McClintic says Tori made a gurgling noise inside the garbage bag.

McClintic says she got the garbage bags from the trunk of the car and put them in the back seat.

RaffertyLFP: McClintic said she got the garbage bag and it was place over Victoria's head and then she hit her with a hammer

McClintic says she hit tori

McClintic taking long pauses between answers

Rafferty - crown " who struck her with the hammer?". Mcclintic "me". Audible groan in court

Some members of the public are leaving with tears streaming down face. #rafferty

McClintic describes how she assaulted Victoria Stafford

#Rafferty - people are sighing in court, taking deep breaths.
#Rafferty - crown asks if Tori was moving. McClintic "no"
#Rafferty - can't repeat what McClintic just said. Just can't.

AM980_Court AM980.ca
Rafferty wiping tears from his eyes in the witness box. McClintic says Tori yelled for help.

OMG! What ***** animals!!!! This is heart breaking, deranged. Was she still alive before she struck her!!!

RaffertyLFP:
McClintic said Rafferty asked her to help him put Victoria into garbage bags She did.

RaffertyLFP:
McClintic said Rafferty still only clad in shirt at that point. She said they carried Victoria body to nearby rockpile

AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic says she helped put the rest of Toris body into garbage bags. She says Rafferty was still naked from the waist down.
#Rafferty - Mcclintic says Rafferty wants her to help him put child in garbage bags, tells her she is just as far in it. She helped him.
ityCynthia Cynthia Mulligan
#Rafferty - McClintic says they both carried body to rock pile under tree.

McClintic said she got the garbage bag and it was place over Victoria's head and then she hit her with a hammer

McClintic said Rafferty asked her to help him put Victoria into garbage bags She did

#Rafferty - Mcclintic says Rafferty wants her to help him put child in garbage bags, tells her she is just as far in it. She helped him.

McClintic said Rafferty still only clad in shirt at that point. She said they carried Victoria body to nearby rockpile

Rafferty can be seen wiping his eyes while McClintic describes murder.

McClintic says they both carried body to rock pile under tree

McClinitc said Victoria's body carried about 10 metres, placed by a tree near a rock pile and they both covered the body with rocks.

McClintic say rafferty cleaned himself off with bottles of water

McClintic said they used bottles of waters in Rafferty's vehicle to clean up blood. Rafferty cleaned himself - wiped with McClintic's jacket

#Rafferty - McClintic says he washed himself with water, used her coat to wipe himself. Didn't want to ruin his shirt. Someone groans

AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic says she and Rafferty both carried Tori to the rock pile, and put rocks on top on it.

AM980_Court AM980.ca
Tori was carried between 20 and 25 feet. There was some snow on the ground. There was a tree at the edge of the rock pile.

Is she saying that she is the one who actually killed Tori?

AM980_Court AM980.ca
McClintic says both she and Rafferty put rocks on Toris body. She says Rafferty put the first rock on. She was first to use a garbage bag.

Sounds like it ... amazing how she figured out really quick what the hammer was for ... I believe this part of her testimony though the evil devil

RaffertyLFP:
McClintic said they used bottles of waters in Rafferty's vehicle to clean up blood. Rafferty cleaned himself - wiped with McClintic's jacket

AM980_Court AM980.ca
They didn't spend long putting rocks on Tori. They used bottles of water to clean Rafferty. She says had blood on his p****.

RaffertyLFP:
McClinitic said Rafferty then put his pants back on. Drove down the lane and told her to follow on foot and erase the tire marks

Rafferty proved premeditation when he said "We can't keep her" and by participating in the Home Depot purchases. I don't think that it matters who struck the lethal blow, I think they are both guilty of 1st degree murder.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members