trial thread: 3/30/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing photos of Tori and what she was wearing that day I cannot help but wonder if perhaps TLM felt some rage and jealousy. TLM was also a blond haired, cute little girl according to media but she suffered neglect and abuse according to testimony and media reports. Tori, on the other hand, with her cute haircut, bratz and hannah montana clothing and accessories perhaps represented what TLM would have wanted to be as a child. Just my meandering thoughts here, as I try to fathom what could have gone so horribly wrong.

Could be but it's my opinion that she would've grabbed any girl for her man. If it wasn't Tori, it would've been another girl. The plan that day was to kidnap a little girl. The accused according to testimony wanted an even younger girl than Tori. Tori just so happened to be the one walking alone that day. She's usually with her brother or grandma. It was the convicted killer and the accused lucky day.......sadly. Wish TLM would've been run over by a truck and killed.

Could be but it's my opinion that she would've grabbed any girl for her man. If it wasn't Tori, it would've been another girl. The plan that day was to kidnap a little girl. The accused according to testimony wanted an even younger girl than Tori. Tori just so happened to be the one walking alone that day. She's usually with her brother or grandma. It was the convicted killer and the accused lucky day.......sadly. Wish TLM would've been run over by a truck and killed.

I also believe TLM's testimony where she claims MR was angry that she didn't get a younger girl. JMO

Morning Peeps and Happy Friday! Another day towards Justice for Tori, Ontario's angel.
XX OO XX

I was thinking last night about the Jury going to visit the location. How neat would it be to have hundreds of people lined up along sideroad 6 saluting Tori for the jury to see! JUSTICE FOR TORI!

I don't think it's today. I think Det. Smyth's testimony will be the whole day. JMO

I thought today would be the forensic expert. Wonder if the forensic expert will testify before the visit ?

Years and years ago, I lived in Mt Forest w/my dad very briefly. I would never have imagined a walk in the field could be alarming... it is beautiful country, lot's of farmer's and a peaceful town. We need to get these horrid people OFF the streets for life. It's just too sickening.

It's quite interesting to me that the jury (now a day's) visit the 'site' of the .....place... I am sure it will impact their thinking heaps. How can it not?

oopsie, wrong post copied... but you know what I mean! :)

Mike Knoll: @Patrick - I'm not sure. The rules for the trip to the crime scene haven't been clearly defined as of yet.
9:23
Comment From Patrick
is the public allowed at the crime scene?
9:22
Mike Knoll: @Guest - certain accredited members of the media will also attend.

9:21
Comment From Guest
does just the jury go to the crime scene?

RaffertyLFP:
Det.Staff-Sgt Jim Smyth is the first witness [via Twitter]

RaffertyLFP:
Trial resuming - jury is coming in [via Twitter]

The jury is here. Detective Staff Sargent James Smith is today's first witness.

RaffertyLFP:
Smyth is with the OPP criminal profiling unit [via Twitter]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members