Trial Thread 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
RaffertyLFP: Lanna checked with Honda The hood scoop not standard or even an option"The hood scoop on vehicle is definitely a unique characteristic"

Lanna says the hood scoop in unique, and the spoiler may be as well.

RaffertyLFP: He said the hood scoop, white dashboard dirt pattern all unique to Rafferty's Civic "To me, I would have to say that that's our vehicle

"I would have to say that that's our vehicle" Lanna says.

Avery Moore ‏ @AveryFreeFMNews
Lanna says a letter from Honda says the hood piece on #Rafferty's car is not a Honda piece, is a very unique characteristic of his car.

I think for sure the defence will be saying he didnt know the girl was kidnapped he never raped her (I think that this is for sure what they are going to argue so MTR isnt charge and listed as a sexual offender) and that he wasnt there when she was alone with Tori and he came back and she was dead. He just helped out because he was terrified for his life. The videos after the fact he will just say that he was afraid he would be charged if she talked because TLM is vindictive and evil and he was playing nice because he didnt want to be charged for something he had nothing at all to do with.

Necro corrupted TLM mind and she acted out in rage and poor little MTR just sat there crying for his mommy to come save him for this horrific women.

NOT!!!!!!

The jury is not stupid.

The only thing the jury is going to have trouble with is the rape. They will either agree that the pants off means rape as well as the mixed DNA but there is nothing else. So to me that is the only thing I worry about. The rest should be in the bag and there is no way the defence can turn this around in his favour. JMO.

The evidence spoke.

RaffertyLFP: Lanna now moves to CASS video of car entering and exiting nursing home parking lot across street

Lanna was asked to review a video of a vehicle pulling into the Caressent Care Retirement Home near Oliver Stephens.

RaffertyLFP: Lanna says the image is a car but it is too small for positive identification

There's not enough information, frames to make an informed judgement though.

Lanna says in his opinion the car in the ESSO video is #Rafferty's car because of unique markings.

Lanna says it's not possible to match the car in that video to a specific car. It's too far away from the camera. Can see dark vehicle tho.

Lanna now moves on to video from the high school looking towards the retirement home where McClintic said #Rafferty picked her and Tori up.

Possible. I think he will at least play a Necro song or two.

Oh, and I think Rafferty is just itching to get on the stand and talk.

JMO

For some unknown reason I think he wants to have his say too, prob his lawyer has advised not to though. I can't imagine there's anything MTR could possibly say other than his regrets.
MHO

RaffertyLFP: Moving on to video from Home Depot in Guelph

He also reviewed the Guelph Home Depot external camera footage from April 8th.

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing a car move through Home Depot parking lot - various matches with photo of Rafferty car including dark rims spoiler dashboard

Vehicle on Home Depot video has dark rims and a spoiler, just like Rafferty's car,

There's also an indication of a hood scoop on the Home Depot video.

Ok we know it's his car.....rolling eyes. JMO

I think for sure the defence will be saying he didnt know the girl was kidnapped he never raped her (I think that this is for sure what they are going to argue so MTR isnt charge and listed as a sexual offender) and that he wasnt there when she was alone with Tori and he came back and she was dead. He just helped out because he was terrified for his life. The videos after the fact he will just say that he was afraid he would be charged if she talked because TLM is vindictive and evil and he was playing nice because he didnt want to be charged for something he had nothing at all to do with.

Necro corrupted TLM mind and she acted out in rage and poor little MTR just sat there crying for his mommy to come save him for this horrific women.

NOT!!!!!!

The jury is not stupid.

The only thing the jury is going to have trouble with is the rape. They will either agree that the pants off means rape as well as the mixed DNA but there is nothing else. So to me that is the only thing I worry about. The rest should be in the bag and there is no way the defence can turn this around in his favour. JMO.

The evidence spoke.

Maybe then he will not be put into Protective Custody and he get some good'ole Jail Justice! IMO

JMO, but I thought the laptop was JW's.

I don't think so, CS. Here is a picture of the laptop sitting on the passenger seat of MTR's car the day it was seized.

dynamic_resize

Even if MTR wiped the contents sometime after the abduction, there should have been some data on here. The fact that the Crown did not bring up this laptop during their turn indicates to me that nothing incriminating was found on it. I have to wonder if the defence will bring anything into evidence pertaining to it, but somehow doubt it.

JMO

Lanna says Rafferty's Honda Civic can't be excluded as being on the video.

Carnegie asks him about his degree if confidence, Lanna responds, "always 100%".

Moving on to Terri-Lynne McClintic's white coat.

RaffertyLFP: Now moving on to videos that all show an individual wearing white coat in various settings

RaffertyLFP: The first is March 25 showing a woman in a white coat from Galley Cinema in Woodstock - appears to be McClintic

NOT!!!!!!

The jury is not stupid.

The evidence spoke.

I agree...one way or the other he will serve a jail term..I don't think anyone whether on this site or others will dispute that...the only question is what charges...I also don't think the type of music TLM listened to corrupted her mind...that was corrupted long ago..the music only enhanced it IMO...and was in line with her evil mind...

Lanna says the car in the Guelph Home Depot security video is similar to #Rafferty's car, cannot rule out Rafferty's car.

She's seen wearing it at Gallery Cinemas, Foodland and on the CASS video.

RaffertyLFP: Moving on to Foodland grocery store video from April 8

Gallery Cinemas video is the best quality Lanna had in this case.

If all that needs to be proven for a murder conviction is that they did it TOGETHER (the crowns point from opening statements) then I would say that one is a done deal.

MOO

RaffertyLFP: Moving on to video from Home Depot in Guelph

He also reviewed the Guelph Home Depot external camera footage from April 8th.

RaffertyLFP: Court is seeing a car move through Home Depot parking lot - various matches with photo of Rafferty car including dark rims spoiler dashboard

Vehicle on Home Depot video has dark rims and a spoiler, just like Rafferty's car,

There's also an indication of a hood scoop on the Home Depot video.

all of this looks like a replay...we all know that the car in the video was MR's.... show us something else that is more convincing...JMO

RaffertyLFP: Foodland video of cheese aisle shows a woman in white jacket pushing a cart

RaffertyLFP: Now shifting to CASS video from 3:36 pm - woman in white coat with Tori

Showing the CASS video of McClintic and Tori.

The Crown is now asking Lanna to share the results of his comparison of McClintic's white coat in different videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517