trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember if it was on MS or a text, but it said 210 area code. I didn't know that MS pages show telephone numbers....

Jack testified that he sent EJ the text saying "Call...too much fora test msg" now Tammi's saying she sent it. :doh:

OMG - we somewhat bonded with Logan. Give me a break!

Tammi22.jpg

Now its going to be detective R. fault. And of course here comes the tears.

the kid is dead at the hands of the bio parent ( most likely), that is all i need to know to assume he might have had a chance with these other folks
He might of had a chance if his mother had left Gabe with dad.

another point-TS continues to get caught in lies and still lies-Logan admitted he was in trouble with the law and didn't try and paint his life as if he never was.

what???????????? she told Logan to tell EJ that he filed phoney papers?

And if the papers were supposed to be "phony", why did she want them to go through attorney Ken Schutt?

Even TS admits that Logan was a nice guy.

From what Ive seen and heard from him he is a nice guy-that was almost a true sentence except we all know she does not think so...blech

OMG, she is starting to cry and fanning herself, please give me a minute. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm lying or something. I can't believe she is real.

Tammy----I just don't want anyone thinking that I'm lying!
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Poor Craig Cherry. If he is gay I hope he is already out if not his lovely cousin has outed him to the world several times. You know hes a super gay virgin that has slept with several men.
I wonder if he is really gay or if TS is telling yet more lies.

I hope JVM or NG gets Craig Cherry on HLN tonight. I've never actually seen steam coming out of someone's ears . I bet he has some stories he'd be happy to spill about now.

I'm watching live stream. I can see Det. Ramirez writing in the background and she looks po. Ooooh.

Had quite the time connecting puter to tv to watch trial that way. Sound issues ugh. Then kids' friends came in and were LOUDER THAN LOUD so had to kick them all outside. Now son's braces' spring came off again and is digging into his gum. I give up on these springs staying where they should in his mouth!!

I didn't know what "underground" meant, that's why I posted that EJ found help with "the underground" on her FB page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500