trial thread: 5/9/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on. Looks like it started before the feed turned on.

I really like Jack. He is handsome as well. And he loves his wife regardless of what they have done or not done.

That was such a b.s. answer, about the trailer park.

Huh, so he wanted EJ to go to TN so they could give Gabriel back to Logan, but Tammi told LE that they wanted her to go to TN so that they could stress Logan into giving up Gabriel.

Guess they didn't compare stories before he came to court today!

I really like Jack. He is handsome as well. And he loves his wife regardless of what they have done or not done.

I think the jury is going to feel the same way as you do, for the most part. Do you think he's being honest?

I personally don't like him. He and Tammi are two peas in a pod, and coconspirators, imo. I think at the very least they are withholding information that could lead to Gabriel. jmo

Ugh, my feed keeps stopping, what is going on here? Guess will have to watch on CNN.

I really do not like him at all.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is very calculated, he has to think to long to answer, sometimes he answers the question with a question, to give him time to think about his answer.

I understand he's there to help his wife, to me it does not come over as being honest.

I can't wait till cross.
It will be a different story.

So TPS, JS, and HS were all watching TV when the police showed up, but TPS told Det. Ramirez on the phone that they were all in bed....

Go ahead and do the search without the warrant, but on the call between TPS and Det. Ramirez, you can hear him in the background saying they couldn't search without the warrant.

I really like that we can all agree to disagree and are respectful to one another. Opinions are just that: opinions. No one right, no one wrong. Nice that we can let God be the judge because Lord knows, I didn't do a crime...yet...but we all have our issues. This could very well be us someday, God forbid. People are capable of anything unfortunately.

I think the jury is going to feel the same way as you do, for the most part. Do you think he's being honest?

I'm not sure if he's being honest or not but imo he sure is choosing his words very carefully.

Made me sad to see Caylee's picture just now. I was a friend of Cindy's before she threw me under the bus. Tammi Smith and Cindy have a lot in common, especially their inability to stop talking so much ugh.

Wow, I'm sure you have a ton of stories...can't imagine how you must feel

I really do not like him at all.
Everything that comes out of his mouth is very calculated, he has to think to long to answer, sometimes he answers the question with a question, to give him time to think about his answer.

I understand he's there to help his wife, to me it does not come over as being honest.

I can't wait till cross.
It will be a different story.

I think this guy is going to hold his own during cross. He's a salesman, an actor, IMO. He knows what he's doing and he is doing it well, unfortunately.

His smirk really bothers me. It reveals such artifice, IMO.

He's so slick. Hear that? He was SO unconcerned that he actually fell asleep on the couch during the search! And the search was so unnecessary, I mean they have answered every question and gave LE access whenever they wanted. And poor H had to fall asleep on his lap during that unnecessary search.

Oh, he's good. Subtle, slick, excellent.

we didn't want to do all the media interviews? huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74