Trip to the airport

All true Arnie, but the trip to the lake was pre planned, and it seemed like all that stuff was taken care of. I don't think when JR called MA, he was expecting the plane to be immediately ready. More like a "get the plane ready asap, we're going to Atlanta" type deal.

Just seems that it was odd that investigators never asked follow up questions regarding these inconsistencies. I mean Patsy's timeline was a mess, wakes after John, 20-30 mins for makeup and dressing, 10 mins in laundry area, yet she makes the 911 call at 5:47. And none of the investigators said "let's go over this again"??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andreww,
The R's timeline throughout their version of events is inconsistent. Consider JR's version regarding the broken window and the chair, or PR's version regarding who showered where and when, and wore what clothing, or washed which clothing, e.g. red turtleneck?

I reckon a minimal explanation for all this is what is a central part of my RDI: JR arrived late on the scene and revised PR's prior staging. So later when asked for their accounts both JR and PR mix truth with fiction when they attempt to recall events.

Speculating: if the R's intended to rise earlier than they actually said they did in their version of events this might offer a reason for the timeline inconsistencies. Since if in reality JR awoke at say 4:30 AM to find PR engaged in some kind of staging, they can hardly state they intended to rise at 4:30 AM, since BPD would ask why no 911 call at 4:30 AM then?

So JR and PR revised all the timelines to 5:30 AM, i.e. we all went to bed the previous night and arose at 5:30 the next morning, except of course mistakes, i.e. ramnesia, crept into their recall of events!

Both JR and PR have timelines out of sync, consider JR or PR putting JonBenet to bed, PR stating JonBenet was wearing a red turtleneck, JonBenet's size-12's are in her underwear drawer, then they are not, JR stating on the phone that he found JonBenet at around 11 AM, etc.

PR probably made JonBenet appear the victim of a sexual assault by using the paintbrush handle, and posed her in her bedroom. Later JR realizing how incriminating all this looked decided on the kidnapping theme, so while PR is authoring the RN, JR is busy wiping JonBenet down and redressing her in the size-12's, then he wraps her in the blanket and places her along with the doll and barbie nightgown into the wine-cellar.

To accomplish the revision JR required time, so they decided their departure time for the airport was to be brought forward 1 hour?

ETA: Speculating: if JR and PR are colluding in a staging, JR might ask PR where are there clean pants for JonBenet, so PR decides the Wednesday size-12's fit the bill and fetches them for JR. Bear in mind everyone, although we know all about non-Ramsey touch-dna found on the size-12's, we do not know if there was any Ramsey touch-dna found on the size-12's, e.g. JR's touch-dna and his black shirt fibers found on the size-12's would make his version of events incoherent. A more potent finding would be BR's touch-dna on the size-12's!

andreww,
The R's timeline throughout their version of events is inconsistent. Consider JR's version regarding the broken window and the chair, or PR's version regarding who showered where and when, and wore what clothing, or washed which clothing, e.g. red turtleneck?

I reckon a minimal explanation for all this is what is a central part of my RDI: JR arrived late on the scene and revised PR's prior staging. So later when asked for their accounts both JR and PR mix truth with fiction when they attempt to recall events.

Speculating: if the R's intended to rise earlier than they actually said they did in their version of events this might offer a reason for the timeline inconsistencies. Since if in reality JR awoke at say 4:30 AM to find PR engaged in some kind of staging, they can hardly state they intended to rise at 4:30 AM, since BPD would ask why no 911 call at 4:30 AM then?

So JR and PR revised all the timelines to 5:30 AM, i.e. we all went to bed the previous night and arose at 5:30 the next morning, except of course mistakes, i.e. ramnesia, crept into their recall of events!

Both JR and PR have timelines out of sync, consider JR or PR putting JonBenet to bed, PR stating JonBenet was wearing a red turtleneck, JonBenet's size-12's are in her underwear drawer, then they are not, JR stating on the phone that he found JonBenet at around 11 AM, etc.

PR probably made JonBenet appear the victim of a sexual assault by using the paintbrush handle, and posed her in her bedroom. Later JR realizing how incriminating all this looked decided on the kidnapping theme, so while PR is authoring the RN, JR is busy wiping JonBenet down and redressing her in the size-12's, then he wraps her in the blanket and places her along with the doll and barbie nightgown into the wine-cellar.

To accomplish the revision JR required time, so they decided their departure time for the airport was to be brought forward 1 hour?

ETA: Speculating: if JR and PR are colluding in a staging, JR might ask PR where are there clean pants for JonBenet, so PR decides the Wednesday size-12's fit the bill and fetches them for JR. Bear in mind everyone, although we know all about non-Ramsey touch-dna found on the size-12's, we do not know if there was any Ramsey touch-dna found on the size-12's, e.g. JR's touch-dna and his black shirt fibers found on the size-12's would make his version of events incoherent. A more potent finding would be BR's touch-dna on the size-12's!

BBM. That all sounds well thought out UKGuy and makes a lot of sense. However, on the time the awoke, I wonder if the 5:30 time was more a thing of necessity. Consider this: Maybe the Rs originally planed to say they awoke at the more believable time of 5:00 AM. John goes in the shower, Patsy spends 30 mins doing makeup and getting dressed, then 10 minutes in the Laundry room. This makes Patsy's timeline work in relation to the time of the 911 call. So maybe in those four months leading up to the first interviews, the Ramsey's lawyers ask "What time was the alarm set for?". Of course, as the Rs may never have gone to bed, they say they didn't set the alarm. This would be a ridiculous fact, and no jury would ever believe it, especially given the fact that John took sleeping pills. Unless John regularly awoke at 4:30 - 5:00 AM, nobody is going to believe that they didn't set the alarm. So what time was the alarm actually set to? An important clue, as LE had access to the house and may likely have made a note of that fact. Maybe the alarm is set at 5:30 because that's when John usually awakes? So the Lawyers conclude that it is better to say that they awoke at 5:30 with the aid of an alarm than to say they awoke at a more believable 4:30 or 5:00, without setting an alarm. As the R's may have been up all night staging, it is very likely that they would have remembered such a small detail like setting the alarm.

Just theorizing here

My dad is and has been a pilot with a private plane for years. Filing a flight plan and looking up weather takes less than 30 min. Sometimes as few as five, if you already know where you are flying to and had the maps handy (nowadays it is all on ipads but back then it was all on paper and calling into the weather station).
The only thing that could cause a delay with taking off is any weather related work (ie warming up the plane) or to give the pilot time to get to the airport. There are rules for how long a pilot can fly, of course.

There were times when we were going out for a joyride and easily got the plane out of the hanger, taxied, and got up into the air within 15 minutes. JMO

I am not sure you always have to file a flight plan for a plane like that, do you? I have heard that they did not.

BBM. That all sounds well thought out UKGuy and makes a lot of sense. However, on the time the awoke, I wonder if the 5:30 time was more a thing of necessity. Consider this: Maybe the Rs originally planed to say they awoke at the more believable time of 5:00 AM. John goes in the shower, Patsy spends 30 mins doing makeup and getting dressed, then 10 minutes in the Laundry room. This makes Patsy's timeline work in relation to the time of the 911 call. So maybe in those four months leading up to the first interviews, the Ramsey's lawyers ask "What time was the alarm set for?". Of course, as the Rs may never have gone to bed, they say they didn't set the alarm. This would be a ridiculous fact, and no jury would ever believe it, especially given the fact that John took sleeping pills. Unless John regularly awoke at 4:30 - 5:00 AM, nobody is going to believe that they didn't set the alarm. So what time was the alarm actually set to? An important clue, as LE had access to the house and may likely have made a note of that fact. Maybe the alarm is set at 5:30 because that's when John usually awakes? So the Lawyers conclude that it is better to say that they awoke at 5:30 with the aid of an alarm than to say they awoke at a more believable 4:30 or 5:00, without setting an alarm. As the R's may have been up all night staging, it is very likely that they would have remembered such a small detail like setting the alarm.

Just theorizing here

andreww,
BBM: Thats whats its all about on WS. People do not link to WS to read the same BS they just read on facebook etc. Yes your points about JR or PR's alarm settings are spot on. Are these a matter of public record? If not why not?

andreww,
BBM: Thats whats its all about on WS. People do not link to WS to read the same BS they just read on facebook etc. Yes your points about JR or PR's alarm settings are spot on. Are these a matter of public record? If not why not?

Not on public record, just my theory. I'm just saying that whatever time that alarm was set at is where there timeline needed to start. That is provided they didn't think about it and adjust the clock accordingly, but they probably didn't. I know my alarm is set at 5:30, as are a lot of people's. I just don't think that 5:30 is reasonable when the Rs needed to be out the door by 6:30. John says he awoke at about 5:30 and jumps in the shower, leaving Patsy still sleeping? I mean was he just going to let her sleep until about 5:50 when he would have finished dressing? So there must be a reason why they stuck with that 5:30 number? I just think it was because it was what the clock was probably still set at. Otherwise it would have made much more sense to say they woke at 5:00. Patsy's timeline would have fit, and Johns timeline is irrelevant.

I am not sure you always have to file a flight plan for a plane like that, do you? I have heard that they did not.

No, you don't. A lot of people like to though. IIRC it is just telling the airport where you are going to and the approx route.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back