Trip to the Scientology...

Reaction score
When I was in college, my BF at the time was a ex football player (severe wrist injury), looking for someplace to "belong". He heard about Scientology and thought it would be just the ticket. He convinced my brother and me to come with him. We entered to see a gigantic copper bust of L. Ron's noggin. Then a jittery little dude came out and asked us to take some "personality assessments". Yeah okay, whatever. We did. As they were being "graded" we watched a video in a mini theater chock full of Scientology celebs singing its praises. At the end the host says something to the effect, and this is almost if not a direct quote, "you could just walk out those doors and never come back, but that would be STUPID!". Then, we went into a room, (individually) with the jittery lite man. He proceeded to tell my brother and me how stressed out we were, as he nervously sweated through these assessment reviews. He tried to insist that Scientology could "help" us. We declined. My boyfriend on the other hand decided to buy some books. He had his hopes set on signing his life away to be a slave on the Sea Org ship I guess, (he was a personal trainer and they said he could do that there). Somehow, he eventually decided against it though.

When I was in college, my BF at the time was a ex football player (severe wrist injury), looking for someplace to "belong". He heard about Scientology and thought it would be just the ticket. He convinced my brother and me to come with him. We entered to see a gigantic copper bust of L. Ron's noggin. Then a jittery little dude came out and asked us to take some "personality assessments". Yeah okay, whatever. We did. As they were being "graded" we watched a video in a mini theater chock full of Scientology celebs singing its praises. At the end the host says something to the effect, and this is almost if not a direct quote, "you could just walk out those doors and never come back, but that would be STUPID!". Then, we went into a room, (individually) with the jittery lite man. He proceeded to tell my brother and me how stressed out we were, as he nervously sweated through these assessment reviews. He tried to insist that Scientology could "help" us. We declined. My boyfriend on the other hand decided to buy some books. He had his hopes set on signing his life away to be a slave on the Sea Org ship I guess, (he was a personal trainer and they said he could do that there). Somehow, he eventually decided against it though.

Whew!! And aren't you glad you did!? Good for you both!

Welcome to Websleuths,
Mastersmysteries !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23