Truck Drivers Alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It couldn't be THAT far if DP and accomplice were going to meet the trucker to pick up the package.

I think there was someone on the other end to receive it, IMO.

It couldn't be THAT far if DP and accomplice were going to meet the trucker to pick up the package.
He might have lined up the person with him to meet them elsewhere. Although, Drew did take a 3 day trip. I KNEW they should have had him under surveillance then! Boy, did they blow it!!

DP isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
IF the trucker story is true that not only explains the 25,000 bucks but it explains the pings like SS mentioned above.
Is anyone at the findstacey site predicting/guessing when there will be an arrest?

SS:

When was DP ever missing for three days??? And if he was, how was it NOT noticed by the media or even us here at WS?

SS:

When was DP ever missing for three days??? And if he was, how was it NOT noticed by the media or even us here at WS?
It was very early on during the initial days. I don't have the exact dates, but I believe it was while his other son had the children. (Right after Halloween, I think.) I will check on that.

SS:

IIRC the Media were not aware that DP had left for New York to do the 'Today Show' so obvisously he is able to leave without being detected, or was able to in the past.

Peterson Rips 'Package' Claim as Work of 'Crazies'

"I think it's a couple of more crazies coming out of the woodwork," Peterson told ABC News. "I got girlfriends from 30 years coming out of the woodwork. I'm waiting for my seventh grade prom date to say that I was a bad kisser."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3941571&page=2

Hahahahaha! He is calling the truck drivers CRAZIES
smiley29.gif
!!! OMG!!! LMAO

He might have lined up the person with him to meet them elsewhere. Although, Drew did take a 3 day trip. I KNEW they should have had him under surveillance then! Boy, did they blow it!!

Did I miss something? When did DP take a 3-day trip???

What, he beat BRODSKY to saying they were crazy??

PLEASE, ET, DON'T CALL HOME, JUST TAKE THESE TWO UP.

Peterson Rips 'Package' Claim as Work of 'Crazies'

"I think it's a couple of more crazies coming out of the woodwork," Peterson told ABC News. "I got girlfriends from 30 years coming out of the woodwork. I'm waiting for my seventh grade prom date to say that I was a bad kisser."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/Story?id=3941571&page=2

Hahahahaha! He is calling the truck drivers CRAZIES
smiley29.gif
!!! OMG!!! LMAO

Oh course. Everyone is crazy. Everyone except the person who wrote the anonymous letter saying that Stacy is alive and in Peoria!

Even a mile or two is more than close enough to the Sanitary Canal..........

It was very early on during the initial days. I don't have the exact dates, but I believe it was while his other son had the children. (Right after Halloween, I think.) I will check on that.
The kids went to stay with their half brother on 11-2. Now, I have to find out where Drew was during that time.

SS, the truck stop is NOT a couple of blocks from the Sanitary Canal. It's more like a mile and a half to to miles north of it.
Oh, sorry...just looked it up on the map and it sure didn't look that far from the canal at all!! :confused: Go look on the google map and see how close it looks! (We could be talking about two different locations on the canal, too.)

I knew a cross country trucker pretty well once, and they have quite a communications network. Plus, many of them now have satellite TV's in their trucks. Plus there are TV's positioned all over the restaurants and rest areas. They will locate the truckers because someone heard someone talk. They did nothing wrong.
DP now has a sign on his lawn that reads, 'No Trespassing'. You would think that someone who has a wife missing would be more open and welcoming to people. What happened to the DP we knew who liked the media?:loser:

Oh, sorry...just looked it up on the map and it sure didn't look that far from the canal at all!! :confused: Go look on the google map and see how close it looks! (We could be talking about two different locations on the canal, too.)

No, I'm talking about the closest part to the truck stop, I-53 (Bolingrook Drive) and Joliet Road. It's about 2 miles south on I-53.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa