True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMS seemed challenged when questioned about whether or not MS was still in the envelope or a poi or more than that. My take on it was that it was more telling that he did not simply state MS was cooperative and a victim but of course because he was the husband is a poi until more facts come to light. He seemed to hem and haw his way through answering it as if he needed to be careful. What's to be careful about? Just my take. I think SMS rocks, and I think he is dedicated to solving this. When SMS noted MS as a victim, it almost sounded like an afterthought and that for some reason he thought he needed to state that, But, it just didn't sound like he meant it to me.

KateB- you are an amazing asset to all of us. Lightning speed typing and transcribing too. You remind me of the designated driver- everyone is out partying while you are sober doing all the work. I hope that analogy fits- just thanks, girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great show, Tricia---THANKS!!

Yes, I cannot say enough how grateful I am for another excellent interview, Tricia and Beach! Also, a great move to invite Ms Lipscomb from the NDN tonight! We know now, that - as Sheriff Mike Scott did confirm- that MSM are not holding back information! If they don't print it, they don't know it.

Also JL shared SMS stating that MSM so far had been reporting mostly accurate about the Sievers case, and that there were no major discrepancies. The "hammer" could therefore indeed be the murder weapon.

This is like sleuthing on steroids!!!!!

Thank you!

-Nin

KateB- you are an amazing asset to all of us. Lightning speed typing and transcribing too. You remind me of the designated driver- everyone is out partying while you are sober doing all the work. I hope that analogy fits- just thanks, girl!

LOL! Thanks...I think. Not really a stick in the mud designated driver, but I am much more comfortable in the backseat. I could not do what Tricia & beach & bessie do on the radio show every week.

SMS seemed challenged when questioned about whether or not MS was still in the envelope or a poi or more than that. My take on it was that it was more telling that he did not simply state MS was cooperative and a victim but of course because he was the husband is a poi until more facts come to light. He seemed to hem and haw his way through answering it as if he needed to be careful. What's to be careful about? Just my take. I think SMS rocks, and I think he is dedicated to solving this. When SMS noted MS as a victim, it almost sounded like an afterthought and that for some reason he thought he needed to state that, But, it just didn't sound like he meant it to me.

Agree! SMS also confirmed they are still checking regularly on the young family members. That was the second most telling tidbit.

-Nin

LOL! Thanks...I think. Not really a stick in the mud designated driver, but I am much more comfortable in the backseat. I could not do what Tricia & beach & bessie do on the radio show every week.

Aww.. Not stick in the mud at all- just clearly working hard and taking a lot of responsibility! Compliment totally! I'm direct and honest BUT mostly nice too.

The four of you have done a tremendous job throughout this case.....Tricia, beach, Bessie, & KateB.....

Hats off to you & many thanks! :loveyou:

And you have to wonder why the sheriff responded to Beach's question that way with such emphasis.

Transcript please? Thanks in advance Katie B. I would like to read the full q and a. Thanks again. Much oblige. Much love.

b
LOL Beach, you really did get him to repeat the answer. I just love it, think I will call you "NO MAM, Beach"....he actually said it to you TWICE for emphasis! I think that was the most definitive answer a Sheriff could ever give.
Were you shaking a little...cuz I had my finger crossed and was sending the "take deep breaths, Beach", "take deep breaths, Beach" mantra. Good job, kiddo!
Thanks, IQ! :blowkiss:

I don't get nervous doing these radio shows (mainly because I know the case pretty well) but he totally threw me off my game when he just said "Yes ma'am" to my "Was CWW a POI on July 6th?" question. Immediately I felt.."uhh...uhh...WHAT did he just say? Did I hear that right?" and stupidly asked him to repeat it. LOL

Seriously, though - I knew how limited our time was and I was trying to get in as many questions that y'all had posted. I felt like I was talking at lightening speed, so forgive me. I usually have my slow southern drawl dialect going on. But I knew I had to put into into high gear if I was going to be able to squeeze in as many as I possibly could.

The four of you have done a tremendous job throughout this case.....Tricia, beach, Bessie, & KateB.....

Hats off to you & many thanks! :loveyou:

Agree. They should make Websleuths a requirement in law school. You come here and argue certain cases with us Sluethers. We can then grade them or critique them on certain things. Which will make them better lawyers in the long run. Especially when it comes to dealing with jurors such as us.

The site and mods, admin and owner are the best. Love you guys with a extra Taste of Honey. Lol.

Great job!

SMS did seem to be more careful in discussing whether MS a POI and how he fit into the "envelope," but I feel like what he didn't say is more telling. He still doesn't say he's not a POI. They have two arrests, they clearly have a direction they're going and if that direction doesn't include the possibility of MS I think they'd just say it at this point.

I've heard SMS several times now mentioning a "witness". Last time he suggested "Maybe there is a witness" .." Maybe there is evidence" and so on.
So, either someone of the mayor players is "talking", or there is indeed a third party direct or indirect witness (which could still be one of the main players), or there is evidence from the crime scene (prints, DNA - that would have been fast- calls, messages, computers, security camera, surveillance inside the house?)

Then again, if they had have print or DNA evidence from the crime scene, the first CWW arrest would have been solid in my view.

-Nin

He's never confirmed the info JR gf provided, could he be referring to her?

Great job!

SMS did seem to be more careful in discussing whether MS a POI and how he fit into the "envelope," but I feel like what he didn't say is more telling. He still doesn't say he's not a POI. They have two arrests, they clearly have a direction they're going and if that direction doesn't include the possibility of MS I think they'd just say it at this point.

Yeah. He said he was a POI, witness or victim. Got the feel its a multiple choice question. But he also said they are keeping an eye on the kids and the pets.Left me confused. I need to listen to it again.

Sheriff Mike Scott also reported, that there is still evidence being processed at this time. The van?

-Nin

He's never confirmed the info JR gf provided, could he be referring to her?

I'm not sure if SMS would refer to her as a witness, I think his use of the term indicates that the person was a witness to the crime, the murder.

NIN- by the end of this case you will be the driver of that van. Not literally but figuratively!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member