True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrating that I can't listen! How do you get on? No trouble last time but this time's another story. HELP

TG: CWW is in MO (we think.) He's waived extradition. When CWW gets to FL, how soon do the Sunshine Laws go into effect?

SMS: Typically, it would be immediate. The only possible delay would be if a judge decides to keep those documents for Wright, if a judge decides to keep those under wraps for a month or so. If the judge feels or prosecutors feel or LE feels, releaseing that information jeopardizes the case. There is a possibility that a judge could hold that information back for a period of time. However, for the most part, the bulk of those reports are released immediately. (We're not going to discuss specifics on his return.)

TG: Since the documents haven't been released and we haven't been told of any judge's order, so we can assume CWW is still in Missouri?

SMS: Certainly...

TG: Do you have any idea if a judge is going to withhold some of those documents. Because I will have 10,000 people all around the world freaking out when CWW is in FL. Do you have nay idea if a judge is going to hold that up?

SMS: Everyone is interested and curious. We understand that. But continuation of the investigation is far more important. So that won't be a decision I make. We will have a voice at the table.
The 9 page document that I reviewed myself several times...

is there something you have to click on once on this page?? Maybe i just cant get it because i am outside USA?

See the white triangle (PLay) near the top on the black border?

TG: TY so much. We have so many questions. (NIN was the 1st question.) This one is a 2-parter.
Did MS thank you for the arrests of the 2 men.
When the arrests were made, did MS admit knowing the 2 men?

SMS: Can't say.
Who said what and when and about what, it's a little premature, I'm afraid. We still have some unfinished business.
There really has been few leaks. The local media has been very persistant. But there's been no revelations revealed. There's a lot that folks don't know. I can't compromise the case. I apologize, Tricia.

TG: Envelope, is MS a POI or in the envelope?

SMS: Anytime you ahve immediate family members, from a suspect perspective or a witness perspective, or a victim perspective. (Dr. S is the ultimate victim.) But there are other victims left behind. So Mark is
part of many people that fall in those types of things, family member always a victim, not always suspect or witness. In that regard, obviously, it is her husband. He is still there.
To specifiy what we think about MS would be inappropriate, beyond confirming he is her husband and we have spoken to him. He would not be outside the envelope of suspect, witness, victim.

TG: Is he still close to the envelope:
SMS: Still a person of interest. Hypothetically, we could arrest 5 people, there might be a 6th.
We don't believe right now our case has concluded and that we have completed our investigation.
Of course, it is safe to say, he remains in that envelope: suspect, witness, victim. We know he is a victim.

SMS: I've worked with JEssica (Naples News) on many cases.
FAct that out local media is not breaking any news, they're not withholding anything. They just don't know.
Sheriff's OFfice remains very guarded with information in this case.

TG: No one's been cleared in this case. You can't honestly say this person's been cleared or they haven't...is that correct?

SMS: Things are a little more clear to us. I don't mean to be intentionally vague, to say haha, we know and you don't...
Naturally, LE has the most current information, understanding that we've been in several states from here to MO and elsewhere, investigating this case. I can tell you there's still pieces of evidence out.
The reality is even with today's technology, some evidence is still being tested. Still some moving parts. To say someone is in/out envelope, possible suspicion, the case isn't over.

TG: beach, you have a question.
beach: TY. All our members #1 priority is to protect the integrity of the investigation. We do what we can to help.
My question is when CWW attended the funeral on July 6, was he a POI at that time?
SMS: Yes mam.

beach repeated question:
SMS: Yes mam, again.

beach: Has MS taken a polygraph?

SMS: I can't answer that question for you.

beach: Are you aware of any reason why Dr. S patients are having trouble getting their medical records?

SMS: I would advise these patients, there are mechanisms in place. There are regulatory agencies that provide oversight. These are their records. Certainly there's nothing criminal about that. Our agency is not the oversight. That may be a regulatory agency that oversees licensing of a physician's office.

beach: basically, is there a reason, confiscated computers, backups of records. To your knowledge, they should be able to receive them?

SMS: longer answer, but basically he said IDK.

beach: Is LE still in contact with the children?
SMS: Yes, mam. To the best of my knowledge, ...
There was even concern for the family pets recently. Animal Services went out.
So of course, the entire family is of interest to us. And we continue to
every lead that we have. And we appreciate that. And we're working hard on the case.

TG: Do you know if the dogs were locked in the bedroom?

SMS: I know the answer. I just can't share the answer. Obviously, the family pets are of interest to us.

Thanks but doesnt work. Must be only available in USA

You'll be able to listen to the archive shortly after the show. Usually within the hour after it ends. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK