True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic show Tricia, no technical issues for me. You have a great radio voice!!
I didn't think that the Sheriff could answer my question about how Teresa was murdered but it never hurts to ask. I'm relieved that once CWW arrives in Florida, the public will know much more via the public release of documents.

After listening to that, I am even more convinced our theories here haven't even touched on the depth of this case.

Nancy Grace is finally gonna get that bombshell she has been talking about for the last 10 years!

JMO

After listening to that, I am even more convinced our theories here haven't even touched on the depth of this case.

Nancy Grace is finally gonna get that bombshell she has been talking about for the last 10 years!

JMO

I agree! I feel that there may be some twists & turns that have not been discussed here (shocking, I know) based on his comments about evidence being processed at various labs across the U.S. If this were open & shut (CWW & JR acted alone) we would have heard that. IMO. I also have a feeling he mentioned more than SO (specific to family, friends & associates) not being cleared (aka inside the envelope) bc 1 or more people that fall into those categories is involved. IMO.

There are a LOT of guests browsing the TS forum right now, double the amt of registered users browsing. I'm assuming due to interview!

I do wish we could have asked about the neighbor who says they saw MS at JR house. I know it was MSM but thinking after the interview, maybe SS could have cleared up if the neighbor could have gotten confused bc CWW & MS resemble. He may not have answered but may have been worth asking to clear up confusion. :) JMO

Absolutely great interview, Tricia, and very professional! I think there are some very nervous people right now!

Thank you!

Especially what he said regarding whether there are more arrests coming; something like 'there are stages to consider before, during and after' which I took to mean they're looking at coconspirators who participated in maybe one or maybe all stages of the crime.

Kudos to Tricia for a professional and efficient interview! Sheriff Mike Scott seemed comfortable and relaxed. He will be back, I have no doubt.

Sheriff Scott is one of the nicest guys you will meet. But make no mistake, he "floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee"!!

Whoever else was and is involved in this heinous crime, they better think twice NOW. Our local LE is one of THE best. They will get to the ground of this, especially under the guidance of Sheriff Scott. Absolutely no doubt.

Thank you again to Tricia for WS, this great interview, to the moderators, who really worked hard to start the Dr Sievers forum, and to all my merciless fellow WS'ers.

R.I.P. Dr Teresa Sievers!!!!!!!!!!

-Nin

That plus when Sheriff Scott stated that they look first at those closest to the victim and that was what led them to Missouri were two things that stuck out in my mind. I also wonder if there may be something important in the 911 call.

Most definitely so. SMS (Sheriff Mike Scott) mentioned that MSM (Mainstream Media) are usually the first ones grabbing the 911 call, but that in this case the release will not be as immediate as other documents and information. That was quite telling. It is very possible, that the individual who called in that morning (the 911 call, not the well-check call) may be pivotal as either a witness or as a general person of interest in this case.

-Nin

"you'll see exactly whats involved, its quite fascinating." I can't help but wonder if theit he's referring to is "interstate activity" which could mean many different things, JMO.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lakshmi

I think also the Sheriff was letting us know the person called upon by MS to find his wife is important.

That'll be the voice on the 911 call, right?

That should be the 911 caller and not the well-check call, that was most likely made via regular LCSO phone line.
While the voice, the content of the call and the time of the call are all of interest to be learned off, I would also like to know when MS called upon him and what exactly he told him to do and why.

-Nin

Excellent interview...and loved that nimble dancing by Sheriff Scott. His words seem pregnant with meaning as we hang on his every word! It was more what he didn't say than what he said which allow us to "extrapolate." He mentioned again the very complicated, complex, intricate set of circumstances...fascinating. This is a real cliff hanger, the likes of which we have never seen in SW Florida.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lakshmi

I think also the Sheriff was letting us know the person called upon by MS to find his wife is important.

That should be the 911 caller and not the well-check call, that was most likely made via regular LCSO phone line.
While the voice, the content of the call and the time of the call are all of interest to be learned off, I would also like to know when MS called upon him and what exactly he told him to do and why.

-Nin

It would also be interesting to find out how the doctor accessed the home, if he accessed it at all. Did he have a key, know the code? Was he not puking/freaking out loudly (neighbors didn't hear)? Could this person also have been walking the family dogs earlier that week?

I wonder how much time passed between the call to MS and MS's call to Dr. Doe.

It would also be interesting to find out how the doctor accessed the home, if he accessed it at all. Did he have a key, know the code? Was he not puking/freaking out loudly (neighbors didn't hear)? Could this person also have been walking the family dogs earlier that week?

I wonder how much time passed between the call to MS and MS's call to Dr. Doe.

Dr. Doe. Gotta love it!

I wish I knew why sheriff is talking at this juncture. Making MS squirm, sure, but he is anyway, no doubt. Hope he is not tainting jury pools or anything. Don't get me wrong, I am glad he is, but curious. It is unusual.

Also there is stuff we dont know along the way from FL to MO.

I have picked up on that several times now. Question is, who lives or resides along that corridor between MO and Fl? Did anyone help JR and CWW during their travels? Exchanging goodies, information? Cars?

Thanks for mentioning it, concernedmother.

-Nin

The Points In-Between

This is a perfect title and subject for a new topical thread!

Shout out to all map-makers!

If we have any good map makers who would like to generate a map that would be fantastic! I am going to open this new thread and move some posts over there. So if you're missing one, that is where you will find it and can continue discussing there.

Some of you new to the forum format have expressed confusion about where to post and wondered why we have topical threads rather than just one big, cumbersome, discussion thread - this is a perfect example of why! Important sleuthing info would be nearly impossible to find again buried in a bunch of 1000+ posts each thread. This way the information is organized and easy to locate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305