True Crime Radio with guests AZlawyer & JWG

JWG agrees that what JB said may be true but doesn't mean JWG is wrong! (about being admitted as an expert computer person in court).

The 2nd version of the computer history lined up perfectly showing that it was in fact KC and not GA. The history time lines up with when she received a phone call from Jessie Grund. Also next day - neighbor saw KC back up into the garage.

JWG downloaded latest versions of the forensic tools used by SO . . . both of those tools match the time line. JB's computer guy was using an older version of Netanalysis . . .the Developer of Netanalysis and Cacheback were both updating their programs as a result of the Anthony case.

Question . . . did Lee wipe out the laptop before given to SO?

AZ said no Tony said it wasn't working before.

JWG - said Blue Screen of Death -he doesn't think Lee did anything to that lap top . . . some computer activity going on that froze up the computer.

JWG thinks Caylee was sedated with something like benedryl and then 3-4 pieces of duct tape placed over her nose and mouth and suffocated.

AZ tried to hold out it was an accident . . . and a very unwise series after the accident but with the "fool-proof suffication" evidence while checking MYSpace and Facebook during it. . . . does not lead to suicide. KC was so happy after that time as well.

Tricia . . . did CA, LA, or GA know anything what happened?

AZ doesn't think they knew anything terribly wrong until they picked up the car. At least then they knew subconsiously something happened.

JWG - between 6/16 and 7/17 he doesn't think they knew anything happened but after picking up the car - they knew something wrong but with the ZTN story coming out . . .
don't know they put 2 and 2 together. Eventually they did. . . . because of CA they went into the "vast desert of denial". . . . probably GA doesn't deny this anymore but probably CA does.

Tricia agrees . . . . CA will never face the truth that she raised a monster for a daughter.

AZ is not aware of anything else to look @ in this case . . . but she will look @ it. She has never had a closed mind on this case. . . . .she will not do any more media interviews . . . . she is sick of it after one day. She is not done with WS.

JWG -are you going to dig into a few more cases? He will get into the ones with a fair amt of public records released . . . . he realized in Sept of 2008 with lots and lots of real document dumps with real data. JWG will stick with WS!

The comments you guys are posting on Tricia's blogTalkRadio site are hilarious!!!

On behalf on a little girl that they never even knew . . . . Thank you so much for being a part of WS! Tricia says one of the best interviews she has had!

Thank You AZ and JWG for an enlightening hour....
Hi Tricia and Kimster!!!

Loved the show and all the additional information that JWG and AZLawyer gave us - just excellent and glad to see the media rolling along with it finally! Thanks so much Tricia and of course our Kimster!!!!

Thank you Tricia for letting your guest's always speak and fininsh their thoughts. This is how it should be.
Thank JWG and AZlawyer for the hard work and dedication that you show as human beings.

Wow! I'm in awe! We had our own non-trial-expert transcriber wenwe4 for the radio show tonight! :great:

Great show. I just listened. I'm so impressed with our sleuths. :websleuther: AZ has always been my attorney hero (yes, I know it should be heroine, but I hate masc/fem terms). JWG is my new computer hero (I never had one before) and he sounds soooooo (do we have smilies for dreamy, sexy, smart? :wink: They could be used for both AZ & JWG).... :blushing:

Both of you, take a bow! :takeabow:

Such great work.

I'm thinking the people in the prosecutor's office need to contract with outside help, people who can devote their time to individual cases. As we know, we spent hours and hours (three years' worth!) thinking about the Anthony case and we tossed about every scenario. How the prosecutors weren't focused on Caylee's final day and what her mother was doing every minute is baffling to all of us, I'm sure.

Maybe we should start our own consulting company - Snoops Inc.? Sleuths Inc.? ha ha AZ and JWG can be our co-presidents. :wink:

Seriously, prosecutors need to revamp the way they examine cases. I can't believe they missed something that should have been driving them crazy. "What was Casey doing that day?" :pullhair:

I'd like to know how much Cindy and George used that computer while Casey was "away" during those 31 days. :waitasec:

Originally Posted by atthelake
Jane from Florida, you go on dr. Drew show!

What! What! :panic: What did she say?????
Is there a thread opened for discussion about Dr Drew show?
I hope Mark Eiglarsh will be on

Yeah, what DID I say?? LOL I R confuzzled...but that's typical. Ha!

Are you saying there is more than one Jane in Florida?:waitasec:

Plain Jane
Mary Jane
Jane Curtain
Jane Fonda
Jane Krakowski
Jane Lynch
Jane Goodall
Jane Eyre-head
Jane's Addiction
Calamity Jane

Just to name a few.