TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by stillwatersc, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoe Bogart

Zoe Bogart Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

I'm just getting around to viewing the video because, even though I received a text about it days ago, I want to stay as far away from Anthonyland as possible.

While the video doesn't show a lot, in context with all the above statements, it says a lot. IF Caylee drowned in the pool in June, why such a reaction in December? Oh, wait, she was saving her reaction for December because we know on June 16th, Casey was playing with Tony!

Of course we know if this video had been part of the trial, the infamous 12 would have turned a blind eye on it, too. :banghead: Would they have bothered to take note of the very visible chest heaves, the handwrenching, the bent over body? I think not.

JB's reaction says it all while he covers his face with his hand and his client stoically watches.

2. MsMacGyver

MsMacGyver New Member

Mark Safarik, a retired criminal profiler who worked at the FBI for 23 years and one of the most sought after criminal profilers in the world has a new show on Cloo. He has a unique approach when profiling which is to step into the shoes of the offender. This post was my amateur attempt at profiling FCA based on what I know of her character and actions. I realize the theory is extreme, thats why I posted it! The post was my response to a question posted on FCA and denial. Myself, I think if a person can truly be in denial they must also possess the ability to care for other people. Her narcissitic behavior leads me to believe this isn't the case plus the searches made tells me she planned the act and made a conscious decision to carry it out and was comfortable with her decision. What still bothers me is why she searched.."shovel"?...JMO

3. 21merc7

21merc7 New Member

MsMacGyver;

I, too, have thought from day 1/31 that FKC killed Caylee out of jealousy, to get back at CA and also to free herself to find a man and for partying along the way. No doubt in my mind.

Did she grieve? Maybe some, it could have been while in jail, but I doubt much. I think in her mind it was all justified and had to be (as if it was some sort of childlike fate incident). I don't think she feels she did anything wrong. I don't know as I do not know her personally, thank goodness! This is all just my thoughts on it.

I do think the verdict and the antics of her "lead attorney" just reinforced all of her wrong-doings as right-doings. It justified for her that she was correct and innocent in all wrong doing, and, therefore, will continue on the path of the wrong-doer and stand shocked (yet again) when held accountable for a small wrong-doing or another very, very large one.

Because of this reinforcement and no real accountability she will remain mentally incapable of understanding others in any capacity, she will remain a narcissist and God be with any soul near her when she does not get her way.

4. Zoe Bogart

Now THIS is using logic. You've gone from point A to point Z and made all the other stops in between. Logically. Well said. :toast:

5. Zoe Bogart

BBM
    No, their outrageous and disgusting flirting was before this. After the discovery of the remains, I noticed a difference in the way he acted with her, certainly no longer the closeness they had. By the time of jury selection, their bizarre relationship was extremely strained. I always felt the finding of the remains was a wake-up call for him. Sure he still broke his neck to represent her (visions of $$$$ and fame), but he didn't have that same closeness, imo.

Although, there were times when they appeared to be chummy, it was never like before the discovery. Remember the jailhouse reports of having to be told to keep their hands of each other? Remember the licorice incident? That was in the early stages of their "relationship". You know, within the first two-to-five months after the death of her daughter. :furious:

6. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Yes, I absolutely agree with you - she went from being "his girl" to the "defendant" almost immediately after that.

I think Baez went through his moment of "selling his soul to the devil" at the time of this video. In the literary sense....

7. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

Once the remains were found there was no money to be made for JB. KC just became another mother who murdered her child as far as the media was concerned. jmo

8. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

True dat - but it still took Baez another two years to come up with some kind of defense and start working....

9. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

He was/is passed his prime of usefulness, wasn't he? He couldn't remember the names, only that he visited 'the family' in their home, (big clue there that he has a problem with remembering) he didn't remember visiting the area where Caylee's body was found at all, he stated that he had seen the reports that Dr. G had generated from her autopsy but could only seem to remember that she didn't open the skull. His autopsy was incomplete, to the point that he was negligent, he CRACKED Caylee's skull but didn't remember doing it nor did he report a crack in his findings and last but not least, he swabbed the interior of her skull, didn't send the sample for chemical analysis but swears up and down it's brain dust.

IMO, He was only chosen because of his previous experience, he may, at one time, knew what he was doing, but technology and age made his testimony almost useless.

10. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

Now come on, LG. He worked at getting his face out there, he worked on building a nice wardrobe of pocket squares and expensive (yet still ill-fitting) suits, and he certainly worked on the jowls and beer belly. Priorities and all... :waitasec:

11. IfIMay

IfIMay New Member

He gets paid to act that way, Lowens. He was even more disgraceful in Phil Spector's trial for killing Lana Clarkson. Completely disgusting. He only wants the info that will get him to the point of being paid (by real money or fame) for his opinion. He may be passed his prime, too, but he has certainly sold his soul to the devil.

12. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

...... :silly: ......

13. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

I'd like to know when he sold his soul, because right after that, any autopsy he performed and reported on would be suspect :)

Brain dust :floorlaugh:

14. jon_burrows

jon_burrows New Member

I thought they were still flirting after Caylee's body was found. They were doing some silly pen game while the SA was talking about Caylee's remains.

FCA and JB were also having a little fun during jury selection. She was motioning him where to stand and he was doing it, she flipped him the bird, he laughed, then turned to the camera and stuck his tongue out.

IMO

15. JSR

JSR Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the ri

You know I have to stay away from the Caylee forum. Because every time I read a thread or posts about Casey and what she got away with, and what JB did to get her off on a murder of a child, what Cindy has done to spit on Caylee time and time again, and what those very unusual Pineallas 12 DIDN'T do because they were too lazy my blood pressure goes up.

The entire case is disgustingly sad. It angers me so how Casey was able to get away with it all, and will get to enjoy a fab life to boot.

16. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

I agree with everything you've said - except the last BBM, because only time will tell us that.
    But when I come here and read the same old same old circular arguments - I just feel bone tired these days......

17. cityslick

cityslick New Member

Is there really anything to debate anymore as far as the case is concerned? The trial is over, the verdict was read, you either agree or disagree and nothing is going to change anybody's stance one way or the other. You're correct, every thread seems to devolve into the same debate points over and over again. Perhaps that's because there really isn't anything 'newsworthy' to talk about. I'm guessing the next major things are probably the civil lawsuit from ZFG and the release of juror names.

18. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

IMO, he used those two years very wisely. After all, he did get his client acquitted, didn't he?

19. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

IMO, what he managed to do was get 12 spineless people as jurors. That was pure luck, from a random drawing of driver's license. I think CM was behind JB winning, he was the only one on that team that had the experience and cunning to pull it off. Baez just did what he was told to do. :floorlaugh:

20. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

It wasn't his intelligence, strategy or the amount of time that got FCA acquitted. Just plain luck and some ridiculous decisions by Judge Perry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.