TX - 2-Year-Old Boy 'Was Tortured', San Antonio, 2005

OMG, read the "survey" she's got on her page. It's very telling about her priorities.

Your fears: getting my heart broke again
Thoughts first waking up: kissing my wonderful boyfriend
Things from my past I regret: falling for guys that treat me like crap

Don't that make you wonder what broke her heart? Was it the guys who treat her like crap or was it the stinking scumball who TORTURED her child? Do you all know what I mean? Is she crying for herself or is she crying because of her son and the injuries he sustained as a result of her poor choices? (I think she's crying for herself. JMO!)

Her first waking thoughts are filled with her kisses for her wonderful boyfriend? Hmmm... who's first in this "mom's life"? :sick:

Here's a hint on her intelligence level :

What country would you most like to visit? Her answer-- Hawaii

I cannot find a single bit of info. on Miles Reynolds. No trial outcome. No sentence. Nothing. Can someone else take a look at this and tell me if I am missing something?

ok this is disgusting but.........hawaii is her favorite country?

i bet her and casey anthony would get along well.

POSTED: Friday, November 21, 2008
UPDATED: 9:45 pm CST November 21, 2008

SAN ANTONIO -- A Bexar County judge declared a mistrial in the trial of a man accused of injuring his girlfriend's son after the jury was unable to reach a verdict.

Miles Reynolds was accused of causing serious brain injuries to Jonathan Lassetter in November 2005. Reynolds' defense attorney claimed the child fell from his bed.

Jurors sent the judge several notes Friday stating they could not reach a verdict, forcing the judge to declare a mistrial.

http://www.ksat.com/news/18037920/detail.html

Doesn't look like they ever re-tried him, so they both got off.

Is there any way to write CPS there and let them know we are watching and that returning this boy to a mother about to give birth yet again would be a bad idea???

Sometimes I think we can put the pressure on out there by keeping an eye on things, like those of you who catch thos MySpace pages.

We can forward that info on to social workers, judges etc. so that they are NOT uninformed.

Thoughts?

WebSleuths Advocacy Group???

Family reunification needs to be abolished. It sends kids right back to their abusers over and over again .

POSTED: Friday, November 21, 2008
UPDATED: 9:45 pm CST November 21, 2008

SAN ANTONIO -- A Bexar County judge declared a mistrial in the trial of a man accused of injuring his girlfriend's son after the jury was unable to reach a verdict.

Miles Reynolds was accused of causing serious brain injuries to Jonathan Lassetter in November 2005. Reynolds' defense attorney claimed the child fell from his bed.

Jurors sent the judge several notes Friday stating they could not reach a verdict, forcing the judge to declare a mistrial.

http://www.ksat.com/news/18037920/detail.html

Doesn't look like they ever re-tried him, so they both got off.

omg that cannot be true. it just cant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back