TX- 3 family members killed, 10 yr old played dead & called 4 help, Houston, July 1, 2021

Crime Scene?
@adelynschmidt Thanks for opening thread w this tragic story.
Iiuc, the shooting occurred ............................. Wed June 30, ~10:30p.m.
The abc13 tv station link bears timestamp .... "Thursday, July 1, 2021 4:54PM."
Reporter ~ 1 min: 30 sec into vid said (my paraphrasing): About a dozen members of the family had been here all day, loading the truck w the family's possessions.

So did LE release crime scene to fam members w'in approx 12 hrs, maybe less???
W Houston's other multiple crime/shooting reports in the past couple days, seems crime scene investigators would have been verrry bizzzy. Maybe this one was "first in line."
Not saying that was insufficient time for thorough evd collection.

Also, relatives were there emptying apt w'in about 12 hours, per link.

Both caught my attn as being fast. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong w that. my2ct. Regardless, RIP, and hoping those kids have loving family around. I cannot even imagine.

ETA: repeating the link.
10-year-old played dead after her sister and parents were killed in SW Houston, family says

Last edited:
Something tells me this has to covid related PPP Loans.

Gotta leave it at that. Xavier Davis is a fairly common name in Houston. Sadly thee victims names are not.

Then again I know nothing.

I can hardly keep up with the various atrocities, one seemingly worse than the last. Rest in peace to the victims of this terrible crime.

What's wrong with people?! What's wrong with our world?! Exactly.

<modsnip>

/rant over

Last edited by a moderator:
Something tells me this has to covid related PPP Loans.

Gotta leave it at that. Xavier Davis is a fairly common name in Houston. Sadly thee victims names are not.

Then again I know nothing.

I don't think it's necessarily related to the PPP, but I do think they knew one another from trying to figure out what you were trying to say.

https://www.federalpay.org/paycheck-protection-program

Revolving_Door.gif

image from mindthesciencegap.org

if he doesn't plead guilty, this already traumatized child will have to testify! But, I think she would do that well.

jmho ymmv lrr

Not necessarily. The dad answered the door, killer asked for someone, dad told him he had the wrong apartment, then killer started shooting.

This looks like Xavier Davis was out for revenge. I would not be surprised if he is an injustice collector. They are capable of extreme violence.

In custody is Xavier Davis.
Come on news reporters... Who is Xavier Davis?
Somebody who knocked on the wrong door and decided to kill the whole family including children and a baby?
Who would do such a terrible thing?
What kind of deviate is this Xavier?
Why. Is he walking the streets with a weapon?
Investigate those questions reporters.

New charge for man accused of killing couple, their daughter in southwest Houston, police say
New charge for man accused of killing couple, their daughter in southwest Houston, police say

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back