Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Verified Family Member's username is @thelastunicorn and you can find their post on Thread 1, Page 37, Post #738.
Thank you so much! I am reading through it again and there are several things that stand out to me that didn't seem off at the time MOO
Assuming when the thread is closed and closed and the #2 opened the ability to reply or quote a particular post becomes no longer possible.

How does one go about bringing up certain portions of the conversation in this 2nd thread, if possible? TY

Is it possible the police simply updated the case from “want to locate” to “missing endangered” because the family pushed for it, because he hasn’t been seen or heard from and because it doesn’t cost them anything to do so.....and not because of some secret, sinister revelation that the family brought forward? moo and just wondering...

Don't get upset with me please because I am quite new still here. TYSM

Is there a way to search the first thread and find out who ( WS user name ) are the VI for AW? Also what date they were and...if they are still currently?

I know that we had the VI, his niece as Unicorn something, but can't remember what the username was exactly so I am not sure how to see if the info is an option for us. Or when she came on and commented or her last post. Is she still available?
I'm inquiring because I saw another person's post listed as a VI but was a different username that I don't remember ever seeing.

Thank you for your help and support

Here is the link to the thread called "List of Verified Professionals and Verified Insiders".

At the top of that page, you can just do a CTRL+F, type in their user name, and it will take you to their name where it is shown under the case or area of expertise in which they are verified.

Hope that helps :)

Sillybilly

Is it possible the police simply updated the case from “want to locate” to “missing endangered” because the family pushed for it, because he hasn’t been seen or heard from and because it doesn’t cost them anything to do so.....and not because of some secret, sinister revelation that the family brought forward? moo and just wondering...
How about evidence from the car, cell phone records and cameras in the area led them to believe Alan is endangered?

Don't get upset with me please because I am quite new still here. TYSM

Is there a way to search the first thread and find out who ( WS user name ) are the VI for AW? Also what date they were and...if they are still currently?

I know that we had the VI, his niece as Unicorn something, but can't remember what the username was exactly so I am not sure how to see if the info is an option for us. Or when she came on and commented or her last post. Is she still available?
I'm inquiring because I saw another person's post listed as a VI but was a different username that I don't remember ever seeing.

Thank you for your help and support

This should be the post. #736
TX - TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

My thought if he disappeared himself, did he have a suitcase in the car? A duffel? something besides the coach bag he used for the gym? Was anything missing from the home? I guess we don't know.
Did he have lots of cash? I think it's been posted he has not used any credit cards or debit card. I could be wrong on that. Did they keep a lot of cash in the home? Have there been $ amounts missing over a few months or so, as in he was moving money out of their accounts.
Was he ever caught on other cameras besides the gym and gas station? Did I read cameras are in his neighborhood and the car was never seen on those cameras?
Has anyone completed a map of his home-gym-gas station that day-his preferred gas station-his 'usual' route to and from the preferred gas station and gym?
Is the text referred to by the VI the time he was at the gas station? "QUOTE"We haven’t been able to get the phone records. All we know is his last data usage was at like 6:01 am and last text he received was around 6:30 am "END QUOTE"
Alan and Rusty had separate phone accounts? Or they were able to log in and see basic info? Not detailed? What kind of phone did he have, has any pinging been done?
Was he acting different lately? Seems not, seems like a normal guy going to the gym, getting fuel and vanishing into thin air.
Boy the more I think, the more either not much has been done or they aren't sharing with the public.

One thing that I assume we don’t know, but perhaps the police can guess. Did he fill up his tank? If there was a way to know that he did, then what does the amount of gas used say about his travel after he left the gas station? Was it a more or less direct route to where the car was abandoned, or was a substantial amount of driving done?

One thing that I assume we don’t know, but perhaps the police can guess. Did he fill up his tank? If there was a way to know that he did, then what does the amount of gas used say about his travel after he left the gas station? Was it a more or less direct route to where the car was abandoned, or was a substantial amount of driving done?

Good point, but from what I understand, that gas station was only 5 minutes away from his home. So something happened between RaceTrac and where he would normally enter his neighbourhood.

We are talking relatively small distances here, so a couple of streets more or less would most likely not be reflected in car's gas usage.

Good point, but from what I understand, that gas station was only 5 minutes away from his home. So something happened between RaceTrac and where he would normally enter his neighbourhood.

We are talking relatively small distances here, so a couple of streets more or less would most likely not be reflected in car's gas usage.

Good point, but I wasn’t thinking about his neighborhood—I have the impression that they’ve established by neighborhood cameras that he didn’t go home.

Here’s what I was thinking. At some point, alive or dead, he left the car.

If it could be established that the car took a direct route to the place where the car was abandoned, then there are certain possibilities as to what happened.

On the other hand, if the car had a lot of miles put on it between the time it left the Racetrak and the time it was abandoned, I think that there’d be a different set of possibilities as to what happened. I don’t know what they’d be....

Dallas Police said they are waiting for test results to come back from SWIFS, Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences, in the Alan White case. LGBT police liaison officer Chelsea Geist said they’re also waiting on warrants. She said a separate warrant is required for Apple and then for each application on his cell phone.

“It is a very difficult and time-consuming process unfortunately,” she said.

DPD waiting for crime scene results in Alan White case - Dallas Voice

Dallas Police said they are waiting for test results to come back from SWIFS, Southwestern Institute of Forensic Sciences, in the Alan White case. LGBT police liaison officer Chelsea Geist said they’re also waiting on warrants. She said a separate warrant is required for Apple and then for each application on his cell phone.

Such a disturbingly slow process.

Three months for warrants and apps? Why is this taking so long?

I think the husband panicked so quickly because Alan was always punctual and stuck to a schedule. From what his relative posted a while back, he would never be late for anything. So when he was late, his husband panicked. Doesn't seem unreasonable to me. Also, I've heard stories of people just having bad feelings when someone they love is in trouble. Husband could've just intuitively known Alan was in trouble and needed help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member