TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

My interest for this case peaked as of this year, I heard about it a couple of years back and thought it would be solved when they found the remains. Very surprised, it seems to have gotten cold. So sorry in advance for getting back in late!

A couple of things that stood out to me: 1), the gas station he usually got to had been robbed (armed robbery) earlier that morning. 2), according to his brother Tim it does seem that Alan was delaying his stay at the gas station he went to; on his phone, waiting inside, driving round in circles at the parking lot 3). As I understand it, his car was found not far away from his body. His car on a sort of gravel "turn-around" and his body/parts in a nearby wooded area near a college.
I haven't checked recently, but I do believe I remember it being labeled as a homicide investigation?
The police stated that nobody got into his car (at least where there are cameras), yet, from the footage we have seen you can't see into the backseat of the car.

It does strike me as odd that car-jackers would attempt to car-jack a rental car. But, at the same time, that is what might have gone wrong? If the perpetrators did not know that the car was a rental when they got in?
If it is not a very bad set of circumstances for White, a car-jacking gone wrong? Which seems rather likely due to the proximity of the body to the vehicle.
Have the persons that robbed the other gas station been "cleared"? Or investigated? I would hope so.

My interest for this case peaked as of this year, I heard about it a couple of years back and thought it would be solved when they found the remains. Very surprised, it seems to have gotten cold. So sorry in advance for getting back in late!

A couple of things that stood out to me: 1), the gas station he usually got to had been robbed (armed robbery) earlier that morning. 2), according to his brother Tim it does seem that Alan was delaying his stay at the gas station he went to; on his phone, waiting inside, driving round in circles at the parking lot 3). As I understand it, his car was found not far away from his body. His car on a sort of gravel "turn-around" and his body/parts in a nearby wooded area near a college.
I haven't checked recently, but I do believe I remember it being labeled as a homicide investigation?
The police stated that nobody got into his car (at least where there are cameras), yet, from the footage we have seen you can't see into the backseat of the car.

It does strike me as odd that car-jackers would attempt to car-jack a rental car. But, at the same time, that is what might have gone wrong? If the perpetrators did not know that the car was a rental when they got in?
If it is not a very bad set of circumstances for White, a car-jacking gone wrong? Which seems rather likely due to the proximity of the body to the vehicle.
Have the persons that robbed the other gas station been "cleared"? Or investigated? I would hope so.
Some have suggested White was set up or targeted by someone who knew his morning routine, but I struggle to accept that since White didn't follow his typical routine that day.

His delay in hurrying home makes me wonder if White planned to meet someone and was forced to wait around for the person arrive due to the location change. But I question that too since White had an important zoom meeting that morning and likely would have hurried home to get ready for it. Also, any phone conversations would be traceable and I'm sure law enforcement followed up on it.

On May 12 2023, NBCDFW news revisited White's case. They quoted his brother as saying, “Was he involved in something? I don't care what he's involved in. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. It doesn't matter at this point. I just want to know why."

It's quite possible White was indeed involved in "something," and that "something" went wrong. I'm sure his family will never stop seeking the truth and I do hope the truth will eventually come out so Alan White will receive the justice he's due.

Two Years Later: Family Continues to Push for Answers in KPMG Exec's Murder

Some have suggested White was set up or targeted by someone who knew his morning routine, but I struggle to accept that since White didn't follow his typical routine that day.

His delay in hurrying home makes me wonder if White planned to meet someone and was forced to wait around for the person arrive due to the location change. But I question that too since White had an important zoom meeting that morning and likely would have hurried home to get ready for it. Also, any phone conversations would be traceable and I'm sure law enforcement followed up on it.

On May 12 2023, NBCDFW news revisited White's case. They quoted his brother as saying, “Was he involved in something? I don't care what he's involved in. Everyone has skeletons in their closet. It doesn't matter at this point. I just want to know why."

It's quite possible White was indeed involved in "something," and that "something" went wrong. I'm sure his family will never stop seeking the truth and I do hope the truth will eventually come out so Alan White will receive the justice he's due.

Two Years Later: Family Continues to Push for Answers in KPMG Exec's Murder
RBBM.

The impending meeting is why I believe he was on his way home when whatever happened happened. And why I've always leaned toward a carjacking.

So sad. I'm sure his family won't have any peace until they know what happened to Alan.

Surely there has to be some up-to-date information out there. It is pushing 4 years. Wonder what is really going on???
Wish we knew DB, but it seems like this case has went cold.

May 13th, will be three years since Alan was found deceased. Last year Tim linked the story Allie Spillyards wrote on Alan, hopefully she covers it again this year-with a statement from DPD on status.

I wonder if authorities know but can't yet prove it.
This is where I'm leaning these days. It seems insane that there's no resolution to this case. They have to know more from his phone records, etc. His behavior at the gas station is too odd for him to have been just having a routine morning.

This is where I'm leaning these days. It seems insane that there's no resolution to this case. They have to know more from his phone records, etc. His behavior at the gas station is too odd for him to have been just having a routine morning.
But why would he have arranged for "something" that morning, when he had to be back home shortly for an early morning zoom call?

There were other mornings to choose....

But why would he have arranged for "something" that morning, when he had to be back home shortly for an early morning zoom call?

There were other mornings to choose....
He may have thought he'd have time since the RaceTrac where he stopped to get gas was only a mile from his house.

In the video footage he can be seen going into the store and milling around before going back out to his car. He made no purchases while inside. It appeared he was just waiting around.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back