GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston is a good 5 hr drive from here, so while it's possible, unless you can tie mom to this area via family or something, I would think it's doubtful . Maybe a close friend or family who lived up here decided to 'help' mom out ? But again, between Houston and here are millions of acres of farm and ranch and grasslands, why come all the way up here to a residential street? I'm not going to discount it totally but if this is the same baby, what a strange group of people associated with her.

ETA Not to mention there is a huge OCEAN much closer to Houston, which would seem a far more likely ' resting' place :( mooo

Oops!

Houston is quite a distance away from Saginaw...

I didn't look to see the city the arrested mother was in.... :blushing:

but..... Strange things do happen... :waitasec:

If no one has reported a missing child then this is likely going to be a child who was abused or neglected to the point of death and the parent(s) did not know what to do then other than dump her like an old boot out the truck in the street. Rest your little soul little one ! You're ok now.

Picture of what was found (tarp)

Body-found-in-TARP.jpg

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/tarp-draped-dead-body-found-in-middle-of-saginaw-intersection.html/

Does any child deserve that ?
Im feeling very less than civil today so I will try to keep myself in check but I want to cuss a blue streak more obscene than you would hear in a bar in Perth! If you do not want to keep a child alive, do not have a child or do not have sex or get your tubes tied or use a condom or give your child up for adoption or call a church and ask for help or dump your child with a relative and disappear from their lives forever. There are just too many options available for THIS to happen every BLEEPING day, probably every hour someone is just letting their child's life slip away for what ? I hate everyone today.

Was the driver of the red truck with green paint on the right rear quarter panel, seen near the area, the killer?

The location of the recovery of her body doesn't reconcile with her speculated condition.

It seems as if the killer wanted her found, like he knew her, but, on the other hand, she was murdered horribly.

Was the killer taunting and bold or disorganized and dumb?

Find that truck.

Was the driver of the red truck with green paint on the right rear quarter panel, seen near the area, the killer?

The location of the recovery of her body doesn't reconcile with her speculated condition.

It seems as if the killer wanted her found, like he knew her, but, on the other hand, she was murdered horribly.

Was the killer taunting and bold or disorganized and dumb?

Find that truck.

Even though there is no AA , I wish they would put the truck's description on the highway signs. This is a HORRIBLE monster no matter what and needs to be caught.

I get that. I get very angry myself, at these heinous acts happening every day, it seems endless.

With the body being found in the street, in broad daylight, and a description of a vehicle associated with this, I wonder if perhaps she fell out. Maybe the tailgate wasn't latched securely and when he rounded the corner at the intersection she tumbled out and the driver didn't know?

The article above says it is unsure when she was reported missing. I read in another article that a child was reported missing after this body was discovered... I can go find link.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/02/4977697/body-of-young-girl-found-in-saginaw.html

SAGINAW A young girl found dead under a tarp near a street curb Monday evening could be a child that was reported missing in Saginaw, police said Tuesday.

The body of a girl about 4 to 6-years-old was discovered by two teens shortly before 7:30 p.m. Monday near Roundrock Drive and Cindy Lane. At about 9:15 p.m., police received a report of a missing girl in the city.

According to twitter (via Scanner thread/Peachy), police are interviewing the parents.

Quick map of Babbling Brook to Cindy Lane (I don't think we know exact addresses of either location).

http://goo.gl/maps/D4fzc

Edit: Interesting in that whomever dumped the body seemingly intentionally entered another residential area (as opposed to, for example, getting on a main road out of town).

So this precious Little was found relatively close to home, but according to CNN she was decomposed to some extent, so it doesn't sound like she was dumped right after she died. Her parents didn't report her missing...why not? Children who are loved and cherished are reported missing when they are missing. I believe her parents must be involved some how. I don't think they meant for her to be found where she was. Why bother to wrap her in a tarp if she's just going to be dumped in an intersection a mile or so from home?

EDIT: Surprised to see so little posting activity on a case like this--I guess everyone is watching GZ trial.

Not watching GZ: simply burned out from the war on children....Cherish being the latest in my neck of the woods & Elaina in OH still missing.

So this precious Little was found relatively close to home, but according to CNN she was decomposed to some extent, so it doesn't sound like she was dumped right after she died. Her parents didn't report her missing...why not? Children who are loved and cherished are reported missing when they are missing. I believe her parents must be involved some how. I don't think they meant for her to be found where she was. Why bother to wrap her in a tarp if she's just going to be dumped in an intersection a mile or so from home?

Typically I would be very hesitant to start blaming the family this early, but if the body really already was somewhat decomposed and parents didn't report her missing until after body was found...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa