GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

He looked pretty drugged most of the time but the picture of him by the car outside when LE came to the house to collect evidence...he looked mean there to me.

I think he looks lost. It would be very cool if this turned his life around to some degree.

Repeating myself from the day he was arrested but: when we first watched his little video clip a few days after Alanna was killed, when he turns to face the camera...my stomach dropped. I don't believe in "evil", I don't believe I can spot soulless people by their mugshots, meaning I am usually pretty scientific-minded about this stuff. But I had a definitive, physical, visceral reaction to his body language and stare. I wrote it off to him likely just having a typical teenage boy's eff-you stare.

In retrospect, I think I was subconsciously reading the guilt (surly guilt, mind you) in his body language.

He certainly looks older than 17.
I wonder how many grown men (that met with him) had no idea of his age.

It's difficult to imagine anyone finding him attractive.

I think the letter to his mother does suggest he was considering suicide. Whether that was guilt/shame, the fear of spending the rest of his life in prison, or some longer running issues, I can't speculate.

So wonder if he is allowed visitors? If so, wonder if he has received any? Besides his attorney.

In the MSM article where TH's mother said she was very unhappy right now, she said she wasn't allowed to see her son in the hospital, so I was left wondering why. (I don't have the link handy but I'm sure someone here does.)

In the MSM article where TH's mother said she was very unhappy right now, she said she wasn't allowed to see her son in the hospital, so I was left wondering why. (I don't have the link handy but I'm sure someone here does.)

I remember that. It was several weeks ago. Wonder if she's been able to visit him yet? Didn't a poster from the BB neighborhood say her house is up for sale?

Link:
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html

Holder lived there with his mother, Kimberly Holder. Tuesday afternoon, she referred questions to her attorneys and said she did not know her son’s condition.

“I don’t know. They won’t give me information,” Kimberly Holder told the Star-Telegram. “I’ve been asked to leave the hospital. I’m so unhappy right now.”

One of the attorneys, Lance T. Evans, said in an email Tuesday evening: “Mrs. Holder is in shock, and is extremely worried about the condition of her son, as any mother would be. I ask that the Holder family’s request for privacy be honored as they come to grips with today’s events. No further comment at this time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was written when he was in ICU: Tue, July 23, 2013.

Now that he has been moved to the prison and has had charges brought against him, I imagine she's been allowed to visit and talk with him.

I remember that. It was several weeks ago. Wonder if she's been able to visit him yet? Didn't a poster from the BB neighborhood say her house is up for sale?

I'm sure she'd LIKE to sell it and get away from the horrors, but I don't see it listed for sale.

They just went back on Weds. with another search warrant (which I'd still like to see). I'd think that if you were selling your home, it would have to be cleared by LE and the crime scene (?) would need to be finished being processed. :dunno:

I'm sure she'd LIKE to sell it and get away from the horrors, but I don't see it listed for sale.

They just went back on Weds. with another search warrant (which I'd still like to see). I'd think that if you were selling your home, it would have to be cleared by LE and the crime scene (?) would need to be finished being processed. :dunno:

Good point.

In regards to the most recent search warrant: Didn't someone here e-mail a reporter about something and then the reporter published a news article addressing the posters queries?

Anyone?

Maybe we could contact the same reporter and get a copy of the search warrant. Obviously, MSM has been privileged to that info, why aren't they releasing it to the public, I wonder?

Good point.

Thank You.

I thought that I read that the mother was allowed back to the house after LE went in and gathered items/evidence after the First warrant.

Obviously, she didn't clean up or take any guns, if she did go back. I wonder if they only let her back to get some personal items: that her visit back to the house was conditional.

We still don't know for certain if the house was the crime scene. Wonder if that's why the Second warrant for the house hasn't been published.

Ing was very forth coming with info and, IMO, truthful in the beginning. Now...*crickets*!!

In regards to the most recent search warrant: Didn't someone here e-mail a reporter about something and then the reporter published a news article addressing the posters queries?

Anyone?

Maybe we could contact the same reporter and get a copy of the search warrant. Obviously, MSM has been privileged to that info, why aren't they releasing it to the public, I wonder?

Quoting myself to add:

I e-mailed the reporter of the most recent article to inquire about the actual search warrant. Now, we wait to see if there is a response!

Anyone?

GP was able to get an article yes iirc. Good job GP.

Link:
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html

Holder lived there with his mother, Kimberly Holder. Tuesday afternoon, she referred questions to her attorneys and said she did not know her son’s condition.

“I don’t know. They won’t give me information,” Kimberly Holder told the Star-Telegram. “I’ve been asked to leave the hospital. I’m so unhappy right now.”

One of the attorneys, Lance T. Evans, said in an email Tuesday evening: “Mrs. Holder is in shock, and is extremely worried about the condition of her son, as any mother would be. I ask that the Holder family’s request for privacy be honored as they come to grips with today’s events. No further comment at this time.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was written when he was in ICU: Tue, July 23, 2013.

Now that he has been moved to the prison and has had charges brought against him, I imagine she's been allowed to visit and talk with him.
Bbm, I am interested to know.

Hi. Crazy week @ work.... I saw TH was moved from JPS & pics. Did I miss anything else? Did we get basement thread re: CL? TIA!

Hi. Crazy week @ work.... I saw TH was moved from JPS & pics. Did I miss anything else? Did we get basement thread re: CL? TIA!

I don't think so, but that is what I want to talk about. Interesting isn't it?

I don't think so, but that is what I want to talk about. Interesting isn't it?

ESP in light of warrant on phone.....

And WHO would want to be listing agent on THAT house? Good luck w/ the FSBO (For Sale By Owner).

I'm usually half right and half left.

I really hope he lost his tongue. It looks like he doesn't have enough damage. MOO

I know I'm late, but the base of the tongue actually is fairly far back in your throat. (Not that I don't want him to have to talk.....since he lived).

Well knock me over with a feather!

I thought for sure he was going to be completely disfigured.

His injury(ies) seem mild compared to the hit that Detective Charles Lodatto took!

Seems that his Grandfather AND Lodatto will both have a chance to work on TH's salvation. (I mean that in the most respectful way).

I was hoping for TH to have an epiphany viewing his injuries in a mirror. Sorry, if that was mean.

I thought we'd see disfigurement as well. That neck bandage is for the healing trach site. That shiner, including the hemorrhage of the sclera, could have been from the bullet or, more likely the scuffle at his arrest. Also, on his FB page, he mentioned having his hair done in dreadlocks....what a bleeping mess....

MOO and all that...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back