GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

Re arson, it wasn't noteworthy at least. I keep wondering if he was the slimebag who broke into my car and stole my laptop and other items. I wasn't that far from him. :/

They took a total of 5 computers from the house when they executed the earlier search warrant. There was an Acer laptop, an E Machine laptop, and a Pandigital tablet. I have some of the serial numbers/model numbers written down if you want to compare and see if one of those was yours.

I have been off the forum for a few days so my question is have they released information that the crime was committed in the home. tia

That's a crazy amount of guns and ammo taken from the home of a pot smoking child molesting sloth like TH to have laying around the house.

*advertiser censored* for somebody who was wondering if they would be run to check for being used in a crime or being stolen...of course. The firearms will be logged into evidence and the serial numbers will be run with a click of a button.

I wonder why they took all of the guns? Are there other crimes they are investigating?

Someone theorized earlier (after news story of this warrant came out but before pdf was posted) that perhaps this particular warrant is more in connection with the attempted murder charge (shooting of the officer) than with Alanna's death. Possibly the fact that TH used a gun in the manner he did justifies the taking of the other weapons and related items.

I wonder that too.

Also, besides TH's clothes, they were looking for the victim's (Alanna's) clothing?

HANDCUFFS! :scared:

bbm: If what I just posted above is true, then maybe this refers to articles of clothing that TH and the officer (instead of Alanna) were wearing at the time they both were shot -- maybe what was removed from them by the EMTs, etc., at the scene. (Even the handcuffs might have been left behind in the crisis, IMO.)

I'm also thinking the "blood swabs" may have been of blood deposits left at the house from the LE/TH wounds to determine "whose is whose" after the shooting scene. Maybe they are trying to determine/document exactly how the shooting of the officer and of TH went down, for legal reasons.

I filed a report when it happened. Never heard back. Ah well!

Out here, you have to show up at auctions practically to claim your property. Big city. Serial number, model number doesn't hurt either. If you have have them, I'd be on them like....same with laptops etc...

Good luck Dora!

I wonder that too.

Also, besides TH's clothes, they were looking for the victim's (Alanna's) clothing?

HANDCUFFS! :scared:

Someone theorized earlier (after news story of this warrant came out but before pdf was posted) that perhaps this particular warrant is more in connection with the attempted murder charge (shooting of the officer) than with Alanna's death. Possibly the fact that TH used a gun in the manner he did justifies the taking of the other weapons and related items.

bbm: If what I just posted above is true, then maybe this refers to articles of clothing that TH and the officer (instead of Alanna) were wearing at the time they both were shot -- maybe what was removed from them by the EMTs, etc., at the scene. (Even the handcuffs might have been left behind in the crisis, IMO.)

I'm also thinking the "blood swabs" may have been of blood deposits left at the house from the LE/TH wounds to determine "whose is whose" after the shooting scene. Maybe they are trying to determine/document exactly how the shooting of the officer and of TH went down, for legal reasons.

Just wanted to add, this was my thought as well, this search was for items related to the attempted murder charge on Officer Lodatto. We know they cut the leg off his pants. So he's the victim in the attempted murder charge and the search warrant could very well be for his clothing. Ditto for the handcuffs. It's very possible that a pair belonging to LE were somehow left behind in the kerfuffle.

ETA: for all I know they had to leave them there so as to leave the crime scene intact for the investigators. I'm sure they want to cross every t and dot every i with this case. They want to seal up the charges with no room for TH getting off or lesser sentence on a technicality.

I like the theory that a bullet went into the blender base, or that it was otherwise damaged in the shoot out.

Just wanted to add, this was my thought as well, this search was for items related to the attempted murder charge on Officer Lodatto. We know they cut the leg off his pants. So he's the victim in the attempted murder charge and the search warrant could very well be for his clothing. Ditto for the handcuffs. It's very possible that a pair belonging to LE were somehow left behind in the kerfuffle.

ETA: for all I know they had to leave them there so as to leave the crime scene intact for the investigators. I'm sure they want to cross every t and dot every i with this case. They want to seal up the charges with no room for TH getting off or lesser sentence on a technicality.

I like the theory that a bullet went into the blender base, or that it was otherwise damaged in the shoot out.

Would they not have treated the home as a crime scene immediately after the arrest and shooting though? I have a hard time believing they wouldn't have processed the scene and taken all those things into evidence right away.

I'm thinking these additional items were requested on the warrant as a result of forensic analysis of his electronics, or other information that they uncovered in the course of the investigation.

eta: nevermind...need more coffee.....I see the additional search warrant was signed right after the shooting. I thought some time had passed before they went back in and got the guns and other items.

Thanks for your insight (and green palm). I'd bet you are right.

The first search warrant recovered things that were related to the murder of Alanna. This search warrant does appear to be about the shooting/attempted murder of Officer Lodatto.

NOW, I wish it were clear if TH's house WAS in fact where poor Alanna was murdered. The BIG question of HOW TH got her from the house to where she was found might be because she wasn't murdered at his home?

Exactly what I've been wondering. Black shirt? Handcuffs? Pants? + lots of guns and ammo. Was he about to go on a rampage? What else was in his "I'm so sorry, Mom" letter?

I doubt he had the gumption to go on a rampage.

Maybe a rampage in his neighborhood, front yard, from his garage......I'm sorry, I just can't seem to get over how everyone seemed to come to him. I do think his home was his comfort zone, where he felt like he could do and get away with anything.

Just jumping off of your post
I believe this last search warrant was issued on the 23rd of July, same day as the rest of the warrants.
Sorry the other warrants were not issued on the 23rd. I believe they got this one, the one for the guns at 3:14, after the shooting.

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2013/08/13/21/57/aO2iw.So.58.pdf

Maybe a rampage in his neighborhood, front yard, from his garage......I'm sorry, I just can't seem to get over how everyone seemed to come to him.I do think his home was his comfort zone, where he felt like he could do and get away with anything.

Yes, under those circumstances I could see him going ballistic, from the comfort and relative safety of his own home. But still, he just didn't seem to have the wherewithal. Be interesting to know if he lost his Sonic job for just not showing up.

:moo:

Thanks for your insight (and green palm). I'd bet you are right.

The first search warrant recovered things that were related to the murder of Alanna. This search warrant does appear to be about the shooting/attempted murder of Officer Lodatto.

NOW, I wish it were clear if TH's house WAS in fact where poor Alanna was murdered. The BIG question of HOW TH got her from the house to where she was found might be because she wasn't murdered at his home?

I think it actually was Brightbird, several days and pages back, who first suggested that this warrant might be more in relation to the shootings that happened when LE tried to serve the warrant:

I think it could be because he shot the police officer after the first warrant was issued. So they went back to do a new search related to that new charge. This time looking for guns and ammo. They probably had no reason to search for guns and ammo in relation to Alanna's murder.

I've been one of a few that have thought for a while now that Alanna may not have died at the Holder residence ... and yep, sure would like to know, for sure.

I can't believe how much this has slowed down. I guess I'm glad I don't have pages to catch up on as I've been so busy the past few weeks, but that's my own selfish reason.....I think I'd rather see so much progress being made that I couldn't catch up. Sad.

Is this normal?

I think it actually was Brightbird, several days and pages back, who first suggested that this warrant might be more in relation to the shootings that happened when LE tried to serve the warrant:

I've been one of a few that have thought for a while now that Alanna may not have died at the Holder residence ... and yep, sure would like to know, for sure.

The problem with that theory is that we still have the tarp that apparently was from the wood pile in his backyard.

I wish someone would come out with some news on this case, instead we keep trying to guess. I can't believe how quiet the news is. IMO

I can't believe how much this has slowed down. I guess I'm glad I don't have pages to catch up on as I've been so busy the past few weeks, but that's my own selfish reason.....I think I'd rather see so much progress being made that I couldn't catch up. Sad.

Is this normal?

It all depends on the case, of course, but oh yeah, it can be real "normal". Especially with a suspect in custody, sometimes big slowdowns for long periods of time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back