GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the other 2 children in the house been interviewed by police yet?

Where were they when Alannah was 'in and out' all afternoon? When and where did they last see her?

:moo::moo:

Supposedly... According to one article... The adults and siblings were all in the house the afternoon AG went missing...

I would sure like to know what they saw/heard too...

JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354825/Alanna-Gallagher-6-dead-tarp-Saginaw-Texas.html

snipped-
Neighbors say the inquisitive girl with 'curly brown hair and a constant smile' loved to play alone outside in her front yard - but was cautious to always tell strangers they had to keep away.

wanted to go back to this statement BBM, cuz it keeps bothering me...
Why??? Why would she have reason to have said this to 'strangers'? Approaching the house/yard?

And yet be allowed the freedom to move though out the neighbor hood, on her own?

So many aspects of this case are puzzling. I just can't remember any other case where the body was found in the street of a neighborhood like this, bundled up and not even paid attention to for a while. We don't even know if she was purposely put there or accidentally dropped. And then to discover the body before the child is reported missing.. also very unusual. But I am in no way implicating the parents. just pointing out the unusual aspects this case has had.

But I have to believe that the tarp and the duct tape that was on it has to hold some DNA or evidence of where the crime occurred. So I sit here waiting for each bit of info to come out. Such a sad case indeed. I hope it is solved soon.

So many aspects of this case are puzzling. I just can't remember any other case where the body was found in the street of a neighborhood like this, bundled up and not even paid attention to for a while. We don't even know if she was purposely put there or accidentally dropped. And then to discover the body before the child is reported missing.. also very unusual. But I am in no way implicating the parents. just pointing out the unusual aspects this case has had.

But I have to believe that the tarp and the duct tape that was on it has to hold some DNA or evidence of where the crime occurred. So I sit here waiting for each bit of info to come out. Such a sad case indeed. I hope it is solved soon.

I'm thinking dropped accidentally.

If the perp had dumped her there on purpose, why bother to wrap her?

I'm beginning to think the body was placed there to purposely cause this type reaction and confusion. Wouldn't be the first time a killer 'watched' to see when his/ her victim was found. And much about this seems personal imo. Why did the killer use a belt to close the tarp or bag? Duct tape can hold fingerprints...unless used by someone in FL. ....why take that chance? Where are Alana's clothes? Just sick about this and thinking out loud.

I think I am thinking about the Jessica Ridgeway case where they arrested that perv photographer.

LE put out a picture of the perv's truck and he was busted. Not his truck, but the kind he had.

Why doesn't LE put out a picture of the red truck?

Or at least say if it is a king cab or older or?

Is it bright red, faded, or maroon?

Very strange.

I think LE has either found the red truck or has determined there is no red truck.

Surely they must be close to making an arrest, this case is completely offside.

My gut tells me it's some neighborhood creeper, possibly young, most likely not an experienced killer. Could have molested before and escalated with Alanna, even accidentally, to murder. Some teenager, young adult or older loser- type who lives with parents who would be coming home so he had to get rid of her quickly.

If my gut is correct, I think an arrest will happen soon.

My gut tells me it's some neighborhood creeper, possibly young, most likely not an experienced killer. Could have molested before and escalated with Alanna, even accidentally, to murder. Some teenager, young adult or older loser- type who lives with parents who would be coming home so he had to get rid of her quickly.

ITA. My instinct is saying exactly this. As Alanna was obviously "coached" in stranger danger (I remember reading she would tell people not to come on her property) she must have known her killer, or else she would have raised holy hell if grabbed by someone unknown to her. I would be looking to older teenagers in the area, known to her/her family.

I'm thinking dropped accidentally.

If the perp had dumped her there on purpose, why bother to wrap her?

Same here. I think there is almost no chance that the perp intended to leave her there. He either was going somewhere and she fell out :( due to force of acceleration or a fast turn OR possibly he panicked and just tossed her out fast because ....a friend called and said ''I'm almost at your house I'll see you in a minute'' or he realized he didn't have enough gas to make that trip without stopping . Some thing came up that cut short his time or altered his plans and he could not follow through with disposing of her somewhere more discreet.

I'm beginning to think the body was placed there to purposely cause this type reaction and confusion. Wouldn't be the first time a killer 'watched' to see when his/ her victim was found. And much about this seems personal imo. Why did the killer use a belt to close the tarp or bag? Duct tape can hold fingerprints...unless used by someone in FL. ....why take that chance? Where are Alana's clothes? Just sick about this and thinking out loud.

Wouldn't putting her there on purpose involve getting out of your truck in the middle of a residential neighborhood, risk being seen in the middle of a school break while kids are out playing etc? Too risky. I think the perp was on the way to dump her somewhere else and I hope they are at least comparing those other unsolved cases. In Jessica case that was the point they warned the public..... When they had a connection to the lake attempted abduction case.

Tarps are LOUD . If you've ever folded one up or used one for anything they are really crackling and scratchy sounding and there 's no way to do it quietly.
Also, if you can look just a bit west of here ( i mapped , it's 3 miles ) to Boat Club Rd. This road winds up the side of Eagle Mountain Lake. There are lots of homes and marinas on parts of it and on other parts of it, its' very isolated, especially the further north you go. If you can travel along Boat Club, just look at how many places there are near water and just open fields that would be a good hiding place. Saginaw is a busy town but just a few miles up north of there , it's fairly deserted with lots of farm land and very few homes. I will not say my GUT says he was heading that way but I have thought that it's possible. Also if you lived somewhere along that path and had a red truck in your driveway , no one would drive by and SEE it. There's plenty of trees and the homes are more scattered out and very private.

Does anyone remember seeing/hearing on day one that the green splatter was the size of a ' bowling ball ' or did I imagine that ? tia

Does anyone remember seeing/hearing on day one that the green splatter was the size of a ' bowling ball ' or did I imagine that ? tia

It's in the first thread but it was something smaller then corrected to be a softball.

I still have many doubts that the red/ green truck is involved and was not just driving through and caught attention because of its splotch. But if this truck is involved it does point to a younger perp because that's the kind I think would wear a green splotch on his truck like a ' badge of honor' so to speak. An older person would want that fixed , not all but most , and a younger one might drive around like that and think it's cool. Also this is Texas and most everyone has a truck. Why can't LE be a bit more specific on age and type of truck? Is it 20 yrs old, fairly new, double cab , brand , anything that might make it easier to identify ?

I'm just taking a guess here, but I think LE is probably very busy following up on the leads that they have received so far. If those don't pan out then I would expect them to reach out to the public with a little more information.

If it is a neighborhood creep then why is there no danger to the community?

I'm not sure that the belt information has been verified. But, if the belt exists, it might be the best clue they have. I assume that it belonged to the killer or to someone connected to the killer. And they ought to be able to narrow down the age of the perp. Young adults wear different types of belts than older men. If it's a style worn by young people, maybe you can rule out an old man and vice versa.

If it is a neighborhood creep then why is there no danger to the community?

I am sort of shocked that LE said this to be honest. Unless family is involved and LE is sure of this, it seems irresponsible to state there is no danger to the community. If the family is involved, why hasn't there been an arrest yet? She wasn't missing for days....this all happened very quickly and without much planning, obviously. Not a lot of time to cover tracks. It just doesn't make sense for LE to say there is no danger to the community.

Unless there are multiple people involved and LE cannot get one to give the other(s) up, so can't be sure to who charge. I guess that is a possible explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam