GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the size could include all three parent members of household.

ITA but there are large people outside of the home too.

The belt is a major clue to figuring this out. The belt could belong to another person (e.g. father's belt) and not even the perp's belt. Unfortunately, I've thought about homeless or vagabond type of people and they bundle up their gear in tarps and use tie downs and such. sigh.

Were these items that they seized from the home, such as the belt and clothing specifically asked for, or were they items they just happened to take while there and then logged?

Were these items that they seized from the home, such as the belt and clothing specifically asked for, or were they items they just happened to take while there and then logged?

belt was specifically asked for.

Just jumping off your post...

what if chemicals were used in an even more sinister way...

Like forced ingestion?

I have a med school diploma from the interent. I will have to get verified just as soon as the printer ink is dry.

Anyway, I believe that any marks left on her after death are totally different than when one is alive and blood is circulating.

If any of you remember those cousins that killed all of those girls in was it CA or Washington? I forget.

They would be sure to put the victims out where they would be found. They were very much displayed.

As time went on, they began to experiment. LE could not figure out what a blue fluid was that they found injected into the girls. The pukes were experimenting to see what would happen if you injected someone with Windex.

They would put a plastic bag over the victim's head, have her almost die, take it off, and start over again. These were experiments. Of course, they did not start out this way. They became more and more creative as they went along.

BTW, ,this was the last Ann Rule book I ever read. That was enough for me.

So, was this a sloppy crime, or is this an experienced person doing their tricks?

If there was water in her lungs, she was alive when that process started. Or , it could be that there were those chemicals on her body or clothing to wash her off, as was suggested.

Some things LE collects take awhile to be processed. They have to wait. Who knows how much labs are backed up or how long it takes some cultures to grow, etc.

At any rate, this family is under an unlucky star. I have a few of the items listed such as pool chemicals, garbage bags and toilet paper. The rest of the items, no. Belts of that size, restraints, a tarp of that color, red duct tape, Walmart bags, cats. Nope. None of those items.

However, I do have rope and bungee straps, so those would have been seized perhaps. They just have the bad luck of having actual restraints,

Belt was found around the body. It's in 911 call. So it was a large person's belt, since LE were looking for a large belt in the search warrant.

I have a med school diploma from the interent.

I do not know if I would advertise it's origins of the Internet. I guess spelling was not taken into account.

Kidding, no harm no foul.

I was thinking about the items that were taken. We have various colors of duct tape, even some with mustaches and peace signs on it. We have belts, tie-downs, pillows, receipts, like 50 rolls of toilet tissue (because I hate grocery shopping), photos, computer equipment (although much less in quantity, we are not techies)...we do not have a tarp but we have a large grill cover that looks tarp-ish...we have trash bags and grocery bags from different stores, toothbrushes, bedding...we have pretty much everything on the list aside from restraints and pool chemicals. But there was a time...let's just say you might have found some handcuffs around here 5 or 6 years ago. Nothing nefarious, believe me. All I am saying is that nothing, in and of itself, on that list makes me suspicious of Alanna's family. I thnk LE was right to take it all and examine it, but I don't hold an opinion on whether it will incriminate them or not.

ITA but there are large people outside of the home too.

The belt is a major clue to figuring this out. The belt could belong to another person (e.g. father's belt) and not even the perp's belt. Unfortunately, I've thought about homeless or vagabond type of people and they bundle up their gear in tarps and use tie downs and such. sigh.

Homeless/Vagabond types usually don't drive vehicles.

Waiting to hear responsible explanation for someone to have arm and leg restraints at there home. jmo

Because they are consenting adults.

None of those are black. I also googled and a lot of things come up that are not exactly kid friendly.

I think there is a desire to get hung up on these restraints. Not everything in my house is "child friendly". That would be... boring. The likely answer is that because she was restrained in some way (according to witnesses) and while I don't know the exact way she was restrained, the fact that they found any sort of restraint in the home needed to be tested. For all we know at this moment, she could have been restrained with Walmart bags, and that's why they focused on those, as well.

Assuming the family comes out on the up and up, I feel pretty terrible that they leaked these things and now people know details of their sex lives that, frankly, we shouldn't give two craps about.

Because they are consenting adults.

I think there is a desire to get hung up on these restraints. Not everything in my house is "child friendly". That would be... boring. The likely answer is that because she was restrained in some way (according to witnesses) and while I don't know the exact way she was restrained, the fact that they found any sort of restraint in the home needed to be tested. For all we know at this moment, she could have been restrained with Walmart bags, and that's why they focused on those, as well.

Assuming the family comes out on the up and up, I feel pretty terrible that they leaked these things and now people know details of their sex lives that, frankly, we shouldn't give two craps about.

Not leaked. Released because of media requesting it. And I really doubt she was restrained with Walmart bags.

Not leaked. Released because of media requesting it. And I really doubt she was restrained with Walmart bags.

Why would that be any harder to believe? They are easily tied. Just as believable as she was restrained with adult size restraints meant for sex play. Assuming that's even what was found there. Until more info is released, judging folks for what they do in their bedrooms is silly.

Why would that be any harder to believe? They are easily tied. Just as believable as she was restrained with adult size restraints meant for sex play. Assuming that's even what was found there. Until more info is released, judging folks for what they do in their bedrooms is silly.

If she were restrained with plastic bag, why would restrains be specifically mentioned in the search warrant?

If she were restrained with plastic bag, why would restrains be specifically mentioned in the search warrant?

The part where there are listing what to look for says "Any material that could be used to bound hands and feet". It doesn't specify restraints. Unless I'm missing something somewhere else.

When looking thru images search at restraints, I noticed a lot of black leather wrist bands, similar if not exactly like what I've seen worn by some biker types, some mad max types, some renfest types. Any of these might also be described as restraints in the seized items list.

The part where there are listing what to look for says "Any material that could be used to bound hands and feet". It doesn't specify restraints. Unless I'm missing something somewhere else.

Any material used to bind hands and feet could be found in any house at any time, towels, aprons, panty hose, electric cords, curtains, belts, usb cord,etc. Look around the room you're in and you'll see 5 or 10 right now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11