GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 17 year old from two doors down, the one with dreadlocks. Tons of physical evidence tied to Alanna, including the red tape, garbage bags, toilet paper roll, and DNA. They sent in a tactical team to arrest him this morning and he shot and wounded a cop, and was shot in return. Both he and the cop, as far as we know, are still alive.

The details of his arrest warrant were released, and unfortunately it spells out everything, including that she was raped and asphyxiated with a bag. It's not known, however, how he got her to the dump site, and the two cars are still questionable/possible accomplices.

The belt was also most likely his, and the tarp probably came from his back yard. Do check the warrant, although it is very disturbing, as it answers SO many questions we all had.

Yes, I saw the post you agreed with.

It was about American Prudishism was being linked to seeing nakkid bodies and then subsequently resulting in the inability to control one's sexual urges.

You went on to agree and then further connected that some people look down their noses at an alternative lifestyle while watching Toddlers in Tiaras which you connected with pedophilia.

I find the two posts combined to be an amazing stretch of the imagination and just would love to see any kind of data, studies? anything? To be able to connect these dots.

As an American I find it offensive that someone can make the statement that America is prudish and that = lack of sexual control which then in your post leads to being a snobby pedophile.

I think you may be connecting the dots in a way that was not intended. At least I didn't read the comments that way. I think perhaps its a miscommunication that occurred when we veered slightly off topic.

Yes, I saw the post you agreed with.

It was about American Prudishism was being linked to seeing nakkid bodies and then subsequently resulting in the inability to control one's sexual urges.

You went on to agree and then further connected that some people look down their noses at an alternative lifestyle while watching Toddlers in Tiaras which you connected with pedophilia.

I find the two posts combined to be an amazing stretch of the imagination and just would love to see any kind of data, studies? anything? To be able to connect these dots.

As an American I find it offensive that someone can make the statement that America is prudish and that = lack of sexual control which then in your post leads to being a snobby pedophile.

I stated it was my opinion only.

How does being prude make a 6 year old enticing to someone?

There's not. But I have noted that nations where sex in general is taboo seem to have higher rates of pedophilic behavior. Like in some Arabic/Islamic countries, it is cultural to have sexual relationships with young boys: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-04-04/world/35451705_1_bacha-bazi-afghans-pashtun

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21076913

I learned this in a sociology class. There's even an old proverb to go along with that sentiment. Gag.

We act in this country like human sexuality is abnormal and at the same time we sell it like mad. It's an odd combo. I do wonder if the preoccupation with sex and the demonizing of it combine to make it enticing for people who already have wiring issues or who have been damaged in some way. I just don't know.

Boys, especially teen boys have sexual urges, that's Normal! Human beings are sexual beings! Yes, that includes watching a little *advertiser censored* and looking at nudie magazines! That's what normal teens do.

Huge freaking leap to sodomizing and murdering a 6 year old. Like a whole nuther universe !!!!!

That's like saying teens whose chore it is to take out the trash causes freaks like him. If only he was kept away from trash bags..,.

All IMO

I agree with this mostly. I hate the idea that "boys" have sexual urges. Everyone has sexual urges, girls included. It's normal for everyone. But what used to be a nudie mag culture is now a veritable *advertiser censored* bonanza. You can simply google any term and be inundated with sexually explicit images. Being able to have free flowing access to hardcore, often female degrading *advertiser censored* is way different than Playboys back in the day. It's not difficult to find "rape" and "incest" *advertiser censored* (in quotes because it's usually fake). Hardcore *advertiser censored* can be very desensitizing to the idea that women (often very young women) are human beings. I'm not (not even one bit) saying it's the root of all evil, but I can definitely see a person becoming.... numb and unaccustomed to "normal" sexuality.

Sorry for the tangent. It's one of the things that I often try to wrap my mind around. At what point does *advertiser censored* go from "enjoyable sexual material" to "creating unrealistic ideals about human sexuality"?

Not sure if this has been posted. I guess this could be how he got Alanna inside the house. Opening his garage asking her to come and look at some toys or his dogs. :(

He said that he had never witnessed Holder interacting with Alanna, but that he had likely talked to her because the girl was very visible in the neighborhood, often going into neighbors’ garages to play with toys.

“Tyler’s garage was open like a lot of peoples’, so had he ever talked to her? I’m sure he’s talked to her because she had talked to everybody,” the neighbor said. “But I had never seen him carrying her around or really interacting with her.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/23/5021540/two-shot-including-officer-near.html#storylink=cpy

Jeez... I didn't intend to pizz anyone off...
:slinks off to corner:

I think you may be connecting the dots in a way that was not intended. At least I didn't read the comments that way. I think perhaps its a miscommunication that occurred when we veered slightly off topic.

You're probably right.

I'll just scroll and roll. Lack of chocolate. Old lady hormones. Hot weather. this case has got me so angry.

Can you even IMAGINE how angry you would be if you were looking for you small child that you love and the freaking next door neighbor's teenager killed her?

I'd be insane.

This is so completely senseless.

Good Evening,

If someone is annoying you don't respond. Ignore them.

Please be polite and do not attack each other.

If you feel like you are getting too angry just please take a break.

Thank You,

Tricia

Bumping. Lots of naked emotions flying tonite, I think we should all give each other space to voice our own opinions. If you don't agree with someone, just move right along. No sense in arguing.

There's not. But I have noted that nations where sex in general is taboo seem to have higher rates of pedophilic behavior. Like in some Arabic/Islamic countries, it is cultural to have sexual relationships with young boys: http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-04-04/world/35451705_1_bacha-bazi-afghans-pashtun

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21076913

I learned this in a sociology class. There's even an old proverb to go along with that sentiment. Gag.

We act in this country like human sexuality is abnormal and at the same time we sell it like mad. It's an odd combo. I do wonder if the preoccupation with sex and the demonizing of it combine to make it enticing for people who already have wiring issues or who have been damaged in some way. I just don't know.

Here's the thing, sex is NOT the same thing as pedophilia.

**For the record, I'm not arguing here. I am just curious about this angle.

Agree... Some people in this country look down their noses at alternative lifestyles but have no problems watching shows like "toddlers and Tiaras" (a Pedo dream show IMO... *gag*)
Moo. But I digress... Sorry!!!!

Am so glad to see this case progress!!! I think we have a ways to go and a bumpy road--good thoughts to the family, friends and community....
:group hug:

ANYTHING can be a pedophiles dream as long as a child is seen.
Think Sesame Street ....small children...pedos could care less if it's
Toddlers and Tiaras .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members