TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just stopped by to see if any news - prayers for Ali and her family.

:applause::applause:
When is LE going to stop categorizing every missing teenager as a "runaway" because they just can't see any foul play evidence. Get off your high horse LE, some abductors are much smarter than you give them credit for and don't leave said evidence. Plus, who the F cares if they ran away or not, it's someones child out there!! Even if they left on their own accord they are still in danger of getting harmed while on their own and most likely emotionally disturbed. I am so sick of some LE standing by and not doing their job ... protect and serve!! UGH!!

Bumping again for Ali...

How must her family have felt when Thanksgiving and Christmas and, soon, New Year's Day come and go and there is still no word on her or where she is?

They and she are in my thoughts always...

Still can't believe there hasn't been any kind of update on this sad story. She can't just disappear, so sad. :(

just stopping by to see if any new leads - where R U, Ali? Please come home; in Jesus' name I pray ...

There is another girl missing just right up the road from this location:

Tina Louise Bowen 7-14-97
Tina was last seen at home asleep in our parents home on silverdale st. on July 14, 1997 around 3:30am. Around 9:00am she was gone. All of her friends claim that they know nothing.But we do know that she went outside to see a friend who knocked on her window to wake her to talk. It is very important for everyone to know that my sister would never leave without telling our parents where she was going.

Missing Since: July 14, 1997 from Conroe, Texas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: November 17, 1978
Height and Weight: 5'6 - 5'7, 120 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Light brown hair, brown eyes. Bowen's ears are pierced. Her hair was shoulder-length at the time of her disappearance.
Clothing/Jewelry Description: A Duke University sweatshirt or jersey, shorts and flip-flop sandals.

I am so sorry for all that have missing person's in their families - absolutely tragic :dunno:

Nancy Grace:
America's Missing
alilowitzer.jpg

Ali Lowitzer
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Reward: $10,000
Tipline: 866-898-5723

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/

I am glad Ali will be spotlighted on Nancy Grace's show about America's Missing tonight. I do not think Ali is still alive, but maybe someone saw something and will come forward. I hope I am wrong, of course, but this girl would not have run off on purpose.

I got through to Nancy Grace!!! They are taking calls right now for Ali. It looks like they are doing a pre-tape.

<snipped and for reference> BBM -It has been almost a year since Ali went missing from Texas:

Ali Lowitzer: Nancy Grace America&#8217;s Missing

Posted: 09:59 AM ET
16-year-old Alexandria Lowitzer, known as Ali, was last seen on surveillance video getting off her bus just 3 houses down from her home.
ali-lowitzer.jpg
Ali Lowitzer

Before she got on the bus she spoke to her mother about her plans to pick up her pay check from the burger barn just a half mile walk away from the bus stop. Other employees at the burger barn say Ali never made it there. Although Ali has been missing for almost a year, police still have her classified as a runaway. There is no sign of foul play but her family feels in their gut that something terrible has happened to their daughter.
Tipline: 866-898-5723
Reward: $10,000
Vanished: April 26, 2010
Classification: Runaway/Missing
Height: 5&#8217;2&#8221;
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Auburn (dyed dark red when she disappeared)
Defining Features:
-Faint scar from chickenpox between eyes
-Braces on upper & lower teeth
-Ears & nose pierced
Clothing:
-Black & white checkered pants
-Dark hoodie
-Checkered backpack

<snipped>

i wonder why no description of the vehicle was released about the other attempted abduction?I wonder if Ali's parents even know? My heart breaks for them every day.
I can't believe they're doing the investigation pretty much on there own.
What can be done for the FBI to get involved? Why is North Harris County not taking this serious ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa