Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharkey and her husband recently moved to Houston in January. Robinault said he called the family to let her know she went missing. He hasn't heard from her since Friday.

"We were notified on Saturday that she was missing by her husband," she said. "[He] called us up to let us know, and that's when, of course, any parent goes into full panic mode."

The last time Sharkey was in her hometown in Pennsylvania was last Christmas. Sharkey has two sisters who have also been trying to contact her.

"She would not necessarily contact me every day," said Robinault. "She's kind of got an independent flare, so I just let her live and we just communicate as needed and definitely do. But she has a close-knit group of friends. They've never known her to disappear and I've never known her to not communicate when we reach out to her ... ever. She always has her phone with her. She always responds."

Missing woman hasn't been seen or heard from since last week, family says

Well, now I'm confused??

"Her mother said there was an argument and she left and didn’t take her car.

A police report has been filed by her friends, and her husband has been notified."

26-year-old woman missing in Houston since Friday, family says
OK- stand corrected. Her mother mentioned what type of car she drove in the interview; as if to be on the lookout for it. Perhaps it was before she knew more details surrounding the argument.

OK- stand corrected. Her mother mentioned what type of car she drove in the interview; as if to be on the lookout for it. Perhaps it was before she knew more details surrounding the argument.

I assumed the same as you (Alexis was driving the vehicle) and thought maybe it was bad reporting (as often happens). Still a bit puzzling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member