TX - Alleged thief returns stolen items with note - Wichita County

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
WICHITA COUNTY (KFDX/KJTL) — An alleged burglar was arrested after he reportedly returned the stolen property with a note.

According to the arrest warrant, on May 12, 2022, Wichita County deputies responded to a burglary on Bacon Switch Road. The victim reported several items stolen from his house, garage and yard.

A few weeks later, the victim called back to report some of the missing items had returned along with a note. The note had a name and a telephone number on it. A search for the number revealed it belonged to Johnny Wayne Fortner.

More at Alleged thief returns stolen items with note

Reporting my post, this oddity occurred in Wichita County, Texas, northeast of Wichita Falls.

An uncle was stationed at Sheppard AFB...even earlier, family lived in Randlette, Oklahoma a bit further north.

Nice of the guy to return things -- not sure thigns worked out the way he intended!

Reporting my post, this oddity occurred in Wichita County, Texas, northeast of Wichita Falls.

An uncle was stationed at Sheppard AFB...even earlier, family lived in Randlette, Oklahoma a bit further north.

Nice of the guy to return things -- not sure thigns worked out the way he intended!
Whoops, I didn't realize that it was TX and not KS. My bad.

Whoops, I didn't realize that it was TX and not KS. My bad.

There is a Wichita River, flows through the County & into Wichita Falls.

Good recall of US geography to come up with Wichita, Kansas, @GuyfromCanada !

I would most likely fail any test of Canandian place names. Unless accurately placed in Corner Gas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back