GUILTY TX - Altaf Malik, 42, murdered selling car, Richmond, 6 Dec 2017 *Arrests*

Next to a dumpster in the 3rd ward, stabbed multiple times....

:gaah:

Thinking of those who love Altaf.....

:justice: for Altaf!!!!

Very Sad outcome. Prayers to Altaf and his family.

Crestfallen to hear the outcome of this story.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

The killer couldn't be driving that car around, could he? I hope he is stupid enough to keep driving it.

RIP sir...:rose:

This is just awful. I hope the offender is found asap.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Four kids are missing their father and a wife her husband because someone wanted his car, how sad! :tantrum:

R.I.P.

RIP Altaf.
Ugh!!!! Seriously, killed for a car. A car that they won't be able to keep. What a waste of a father for 4 kidz.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

:rose: RIP Altaf :rose:

I'm sickened, at this time of year.

Next to a dumpster in the 3rd ward, stabbed multiple times....

:gaah:

Thinking of those who love Altaf.....

:justice: for Altaf!!!!

So strange to put the body behind the dumpster instead of actually in it.

??

jmo

So strange to put the body behind the dumpster instead of actually in it.

??

jmo

Replying to my own post....

Since the body wasn't put inside the dumpster, perhaps that suggests a single killer who wasn't able to lift a dead body. And perhaps someone of smaller stature who couldn't manage the lifting task, even out of pure adrenaline.

jmopinion

So the person still has the car? Surely he can't be driving it. Maybe he took it to a chop shop. He shouldn't be hard to find tho since he texted him, unless it was a burner phone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I also have some direct information regarding the suspects

“She is being certified as an adult as we speak. Paperwork was filed yesterday. Even as a juvenile she is not going to just get away. That's what her attitude is. However, there are 12 year old kids who have received life without parole for murder. She is the main culprit and has multiple prior convictions. This is a first offence for the male. She is a master manipulator and a psychopath”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what flippin idiots using the letgo app. (the perps)

This is so sad. Four fatherless kids, a widow and all the grandchildren that will never know him. Over a 9 year old car. And a 15 year old murderer!

These things must stop happening. They must.

Have the killers been driving the stolen car all this time?

jmo

Apparently they were caught during a high speed chase in Fort Bend County. Not sure if it was in that particular car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back